Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1241. (Read 2509934 times)

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
There are several mutlipools targeting different coins. Unfortunately for every PoW altcoin, you will fall victims to blackcoin. Its just the nature of the beast, join early or wait and be engulfed.

That's a dramatic way of looking at it. Good luck with the idea I love it, and I apologise if I were wrong about one pool over the other. I do see there are a few and some of the guys only noticed it on one or two.
Activity: 183
Merit: 100
Could anyone give me some information about http://blackcoinminer.com/?

I thought it was the officially pool, but it isn't right? I've mined there before but haven't received a single penny I think. Should re-open my wallet again tomorrow, but I haven't had any coin after 24 hours or so.

I would like to find a way to mine BC somehow Smiley

That pool just came back up for use today, so not so sure how it pays out. This one here is the official pool http://www.blackcoinpool.com/

Hm, I used http://blackcoinminer.com/ days ago.  So, the official pool is working again? As I see 713 Mh/s currently.

If so, I will join again soon!

It is in open beta right now so there may be down times and you may not make the most money with it.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
thrasher.
For all those wondering why your payouts in BC are so poor on the amazing new multi-pool, it's because they sit on NobleCoin when we're the 30th+ most profitable. A few of the BC community as well as a decent amount of pump & dumpers on Twitter despise NobleCoin, so if you're looking for good returns for your hashrate you won't find it there.

I don't want to start a flame war here although I might get some lashing back, but just a tidbit of information if you actually want good returns in Blackcoin for your rigs.

There are several mutlipools targeting different coins. Unfortunately for every PoW altcoin, you will fall victims to blackcoin. Its just the nature of the beast, join early or wait and be engulfed.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007
Live like there is no tomorrow!

I thought it was the officially pool, but it isn't right? I've mined there before but haven't received a single penny I think. Should re-open my wallet again tomorrow, but I haven't had any coin after 24 hours or so.

That pool just came back up for use today, so not so sure how it pays out. This one here is the official pool http://www.blackcoinpool.com/

Hm, I used http://blackcoinminer.com/ days ago.  So, the official pool is working again? As I see 713 Mh/s currently.

If so, I will join again soon!

Activity: 658
Merit: 503
Monero Core Team
Well I plan to just continue buying, and let my coins stake. In the long term this strategy will win because of the positive feedback loop we are working to create.
Ditto. I tried day trading and I won 2000 BC but then I lost them all plus more. Over for me. I don't understand how it works.

Well, until you have something of substance instead of vague statements that don't really say anything at all, could you refrain from hinting at "something that's really cool but really secret"? Thanks Smiley
Good enough for you?
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007
Live like there is no tomorrow!

For all those wondering why your payouts in BC are so poor on the amazing new multi-pool, it's because they sit on NobleCoin when we're the 30th+ most profitable. A few of the BC community as well as a decent amount of pump & dumpers on Twitter despise NobleCoin, so if you're looking for good returns for your hashrate you won't find it there.

I don't want to start a flame war here although I might get some lashing back, but just a tidbit of information if you actually want good returns in Blackcoin for your rigs.

Which multipool is that? There are three of them going right now.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

They just try mine something in their mine range with that power which they have if they will have more power they will mine better coins simple ^^.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

That mintpal guy on twitter is really funny

Mintpal Bud ‏@Mintpal_Bud  2 min
Seems like the pre-pump DUMP is going on!
Sell now, buy back at 7k sat! #BC #blackcoin #mintpal

Activity: 168
CryptoMiner ‏@MineCrypto  1h
#blackcoin #pump in 2-3 hours. Current price changes is not from the pump. Pricetarget above 10k. Precise number will follow.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm nope coins staying in wallet
I understand it as "as soon as it move to 10k, sell everything, then buy back after the dump", right?

Or course, the pump-and dumpers read this thread so they will organise themselves another way, I guess.

And I thought we could be rid of pumpers with this multipool...
Huge marketcap is probably the only way to get rid of them. Do litecoin and peercoin experience pump and dump?

These guys are on Twitter every day announcing some pump. It is almost always a "scam". However, if this pump is true the pumpers already have their coins ready to dump. They announce the pump and then place a few orders to make people think the price is rising. So unknowing/unskilled traders want to ride the wave so they buy on the way up. But what they do not know is they are buying the pumpers coins. The multipools could stop this eventually, because the multipools will keep the buy pressure up devouring low sell walls.
Activity: 336
CS Student - BC Logo Guy
Quite the opposite, indeed. It has something to do with BC. More on this later.

Well, until you have something of substance instead of vague statements that don't really say anything at all, could you refrain from hinting at "something that's really cool but really secret"? Thanks Smiley
thrasher.
Well I plan to just continue buying, and let my coins stake. In the long term this strategy will win because of the positive feedback loop we are working to create.

The mutlipool ecosystem is not even close to full operation yet. We have several in beta and many more to follow once they are successful.
Activity: 210
#blackcoin #pump in 2-3 hours. Current price changes is not from the pump. Pricetarget above 10k. Precise number will follow.

I understand it as "as soon as it move to 10k, sell everything, then buy back after the dump", right?

Or course, the pump-and dumpers read this thread so they will organise themselves another way, I guess.

Huge marketcap is probably the only way to get rid of them. Do litecoin and peercoin experience pump and dump?

They will be dumping while you guys are pumping, when it hits 10k they'll already be out leaving people holding bags of 10k BC

And then starts the dump which is done nobody else but the bag holders trying to cash out while the pro's have already done their business and are ready to buy up cheap coins post dump to start the process again

The whole point to a pump & dump is that you guys are the pumpers & dumpers, it's incredibly low risk & high profit for those who have the power to kick start it because they can just ride the wave you guys artificially create and get well before it starts to crash and you all fall for it time & time again
Activity: 140
CryptoMiner ‏@MineCrypto  1h

pretty much yes but, and a huge but.

He says hes going to reveal the target for dumping, this is a bit dangerous. If we all collectively put large buying pressure on his target we will succesfully counter the dump and make a new floor above 10k sat and we must remember to thank him for pumping an undumpable coin.. Seen it happen, it will happen again.
Monero Core Team
Can anyone provide a link to a website with the mintpal orderbook graphed? I like being able to see the buy and sell walls visually.
https://cryptrader.com/charts/mintpal/bc/btc
Monero Core Team

thrasher.
Can anyone provide a link to a website with the mintpal orderbook graphed? I like being able to see the buy and sell walls visually.

I don't day trade, just been buying but its entertaining to watch the action.
Monero Core Team
If it already is the end of the raise, I am deeply disappointed.
Jump to: