Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1235. (Read 2509934 times)

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
any idea where the price track will end up? seems to be a slow drop atm, given whats recently happened to BC i dont blame it for dropping.
before just people overhyped BCmooltipool which is in beta.
now is "correction" and return to normal
plus we are absorbing stolen BCs Sad
ths is why its stopped rissing for a while ^^
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
any idea where the price track will end up? seems to be a slow drop atm, given whats recently happened to BC i dont blame it for dropping.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Time to move back up! Cheers for selling me more coins in the 6600's.
Activity: 66
Merit: 10

Cheesy Keep moving on I like black coin. POS is cool. Cheesy
Activity: 210
http://blackcoinpool.com/

ONCE YOU GO BLACK YOU NEVER GO BACK
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
A lot of these coins are getting really interesting with distribution.

Like the idea, hope i can be of assistance to your development. Pm me.

Cheers and best of luck.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
the cryptorush.in has the black coin's problem,why it has,i still have some btc in it,how can i get it back.

It turns out Crpytorush lost all their BTC long before BlackCoin came along, see here:

http://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/2014/03/26/cryptorush-support-worker-leaks-inside-info/

CryptoRush tried to blame BlackCoin but in fact they already lost the BTC beforehand and took the BlackCoin wallet update as an excuse.
Activity: 364
is sha 256 based coming on multipool?

SHA-256 could be as early as tomorrow, but soon.
Activity: 182
is sha 256 based coming on multipool?
legendary
Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044
flinchy, you should let the devs at the pool know about that. They need as much feedback as possible in their beta phase they need to know that the success of this coin hinges on these pools. We just need to be patient. The multipool is brilliant and can change crypto. As a community we need to make sure they do it right. I think they should just mine Litecoin and Doge for now since those coins have lots of volume and pay pretty well. We need to get as many miners as possible educated about the multipools. This is clearly a superior and much more profitable way to mine once the beta phase is over.
Activity: 82
interested!
but late for a month...
legendary
the cryptorush.in has the black coin's problem,why it has,i still have some btc in it,how can i get it back.
u missed part with CR fail ? and lost 1.5m because of their bug in DB ?
in short :
- they lost 1.5 / stole your BC.  //people was able withdraw more than they had.
- they want give you back BC but they don't promise do it for sure  Sad...
Activity: 334
blackcoinpool is really bad... i'm getting 300BC a day for about 10MH... it's been say 7500 for the past day, so that's 2,250,000 satoshi... or .0225BTC... or .00225BTC/MH

that's absolutely disgusting performance, i'm literally not breaking even with electricity on the multipool.

ED: and stats are still broken... apparently my address hasn't been used yet, even though it's displaying hash rate...

Seems like they are not mining the most profitable coin, the pools you compare it to, most likely are mining the most profitable coin all the times, exchanging it as soon as the blocks mature. I'm not sure they have implemented live coin switching to be honest.

Best bet right now is to mine at other profit switching pools and exchange to BC daily. You will get more BC and buy times will be more spread out cause it looks like blackoinpool buys most of their coins in short intervals.
Why did Hash choose MINT really
Because I asked Smiley Notice I could ask for BC too... I think MINT and BC should not fight at each other - I know several persons who are supporters of both MINT and BC. Still, I wonder how both currencies could walk hand in hand without being counter-productive. I welcome any suggestion (the "we don't destroy the environment' part could help, but won't suffice, I think).
And, no we did not bribe them. But you are free to disbelieve me.

(I don't remember someone at MINT ever accusing BC of bribing someone. How elegant from BC to accuse of felony)
YOU asked?? Pardon me but you know very well who asked and it was not you...
As it goes against mintcoins green policy mintcoin team do not support the multipool idea so it was a community member that asked (me to be more exact...)
We BOTH asked. What to see the PM? And I asked privately, not officially, for the very reason you mention. And if you remember the dev post, he said (from memory) "no official approval, but it is true it would help".

I think I speak for everyone here by saying.. can you please leave this thread? You have nothing to say about BC and you've been the biggest troll for many pages. Do not bring MINT to this thread alright, as it has different thread?
Activity: 182
time to mine/buy BC now.. its quite cheap already. Shocked
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Why did Hash choose MINT really
Because I asked Smiley Notice I could ask for BC too... I think MINT and BC should not fight at each other - I know several persons who are supporters of both MINT and BC. Still, I wonder how both currencies could walk hand in hand without being counter-productive. I welcome any suggestion (the "we don't destroy the environment' part could help, but won't suffice, I think).
And, no we did not bribe them. But you are free to disbelieve me.

(I don't remember someone at MINT ever accusing BC of bribing someone. How elegant from BC to accuse of felony)
YOU asked?? Pardon me but you know very well who asked and it was not you...
As it goes against mintcoins green policy mintcoin team do not support the multipool idea so it was a community member that asked (me to be more exact...)

That is hilarious. Mintcoin will be the new hipster altcoin for sure. Sorry, I won't accept your Mintcoins because you mined altcoins and destroyed the environment to buy them. haha

So the environment comes first. Mintcoin 2nd.
Activity: 98
blackcoinpool is really bad... i'm getting 300BC a day for about 10MH... it's been say 7500 for the past day, so that's 2,250,000 satoshi... or .0225BTC... or .00225BTC/MH

that's absolutely disgusting performance, i'm literally not breaking even with electricity on the multipool.

ED: and stats are still broken... apparently my address hasn't been used yet, even though it's displaying hash rate...
Activity: 308
CoinTweak profitability charts
I swear transactions are almost instant with BC.   I click enter and the wallet pops up to say its received, do other coins do that because Ive never noticed it show that fast
Leprocoin does that as well, I noticed the exchange rate spiked yesterday and my transfer to the exchange was sent and confirmed in about a minute.
legendary
I swear transactions are almost instant with BC.   I click enter and the wallet pops up to say its received, do other coins do that because Ive never noticed it show that fast

Pure POS ^^ that is why is so fast.In POW you are capped by block generation time in pure BC POS you are not.
Jump to: