Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1239. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Thank you for your time.. but you're dismissed from this conversation now. :-)

So you're a lying sack of shit of then screwing your miners over

IF you had nothing to hide you would back up your shit words and prove your integrity
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
No please do entertain my stats please show your evidence, prove to your miners you're earning them the best rates you can.

If you don't then it only shows you're lying and screwing your miners over

Hell I can go one further and show that 2 of those coins with higher profitability have HIGHER MARKET VOLUME than Noble which means they're easier to sell as well

Thank you for your time.. but you're dismissed from this conversation now. :-)

Why would a new pool with a low hash rate waste time on something with a difficulty too high? The reason we are mining NOBL right now (If you read on the homepage) is because it is the easiest for the little hashrate the pool has at the moment. Once more people start mining on it.. we will switch to a coin that is best for the hashrate.

We mined NOBL over the weekend for 6 hours and brought in 8000 BC ... not bad for only a small hash rate. So YES we got this under control.

PS. No where on our website do we say we are at a war with any coins. All we care about is getting BC into the hands of stake holders. So please don't make up a purpose for this mining pool.

PHS - Network Hashrate: 106.61 MH/s  Difficulty - 2.7324
BBQ - Network Hashrate: 92.64 MH/s    Difficulty - 1.303
LKY - Network Hashrate: 104.90 MH/s   Difficulty - 1.4855

And then Noble with Higher Hashrate of 216MH/s AND Higher Diff of 3.4018

So don't tell me you picked the best coin for your low hash power

Stop screwing your poolers and Noble

I would entertain your stats but clearly you didn't read my response.. I've tested these and the biggest payout came from NOBL ... sorry to disappoint you after going through so much work to get those stats :-)

No please do entertain my stats please show your evidence, prove to your miners you're earning them the best rates you can.

If you don't then it only shows you're lying and screwing your miners over

Hell I can go one further and show that 2 of those coins with higher profitability have HIGHER MARKET VOLUME than Noble which means they're easier to sell as well
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
thrasher.
I wouldn't dare mine NOBL...  Tongue

My pool has been mining DOGE. While it's not number #1 ever in profitable, it's usually always up there and just very reliable at predicting miner payouts since its price is pretty stable on a day to day basis.

We need to give this idea that one coin or another should or shouldn't be absorbed. In the end it will be up to the multipools and miners.

All other coins will have to adapt to having blackcoin in the ecosystem, because if it isn't blackcoin doing it, some other coin will come and do it eventually.

Multipools should just target whatever is the most convenient, for a small pool it may be better to mine less profitable but with less competition.

Why would a new pool with a low hash rate waste time on something with a difficulty too high? The reason we are mining NOBL right now (If you read on the homepage) is because it is the easiest for the little hashrate the pool has at the moment. Once more people start mining on it.. we will switch to a coin that is best for the hashrate.

We mined NOBL over the weekend for 6 hours and brought in 8000 BC ... not bad for only a small hash rate. So YES we got this under control.

PS. No where on our website do we say we are at a war with any coins. All we care about is getting BC into the hands of stake holders. So please don't make up a purpose for this mining pool.

I would entertain your stats but clearly you didn't read my response.. I've tested these and the biggest payout came from NOBL ... sorry to disappoint you after going through so much work to get those stats :-)
Activity: 196

Hear, hear!

Do what the man above is and mine Doge instead!  Angry

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
I wouldn't dare mine NOBL. There are a lot of shitcoins out there but NOBL is not one of them. Smiley

My pool has been mining DOGE. While it's not number #1 ever in profitability, it's usually always up there among the better coins to mine, and just very reliable at predicting miner payouts since its price is pretty stable on a day to day basis.
Activity: 126
BC broke out, there are no bright spots Han

And all this time I though mining was proportionate - hash/coins earned.

Learn something new everyday then..
Just in case you missed it, the Blackcoinminer multipool is up: http://blackcoinminer.com

We are currently mining NobleCoin

Is that the most profitable coin now then?

No it isn't, there's other more profitable shit coins they could mine but they choose to mine Noble instead.

So much for the war on shit coins

And all this time I though mining was proportionate - hash/coins earned.
Just in case you missed it, the Blackcoinminer multipool is up: http://blackcoinminer.com

No it isn't, there's other more profitable shit coins they could mine but they choose to mine Noble instead.

Hate to say it, but for overall use, NOBL makes BC look shit.
At least you can buy things with NOBL, rather than only trade for BTC.

While it would be beneficial for BC to be accepted as payment  from merchants eventually, there are many uses even without that. We also need more time to grow.

Don't get me wrong I'm a BC holder too, but what can I actually do with it besides trade it/cash out.

The reason I asked was because surely there is another shitcoin you could pick on. NOBL is a decent coin, with decent resources and devs etc.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

That doesn't seem very noble. At least Blackcoin is easy to pump/ manipulate without much cost verses reward.

thrasher.

While it would be beneficial for BC to be accepted as payment  from merchants eventually, there are many uses even without that. We also need more time to grow.
thrasher.
Raise your black flags matees we have coins to devour.

Activity: 168

Jump to: