Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1234. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
SellALL, BuyBTC
BTC @ 525 and quickly sinking, the lowest in almost 30 days  Undecided
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Those who have possessed more than 10k bc, plz turn your miners to multipool. Forget about quick profits from multipool, instead see the big picture. Price will rise and eventually you will make great profit.  Roll Eyes

lol why ? When I can choose myself which coins to mine which are actually the most profitable and then buy more BC than I'd get from mining in these scam pools

I hope you guys realise sooner rather than later that certain BC pools are ripping you off in order to destroy legitimate coins

I think you've made your point. You don't like one of the multipools mining
noble, but stop with the scam shit.

I call it what it is

If a pool makes a claim saying they're mining the most profitable coin, don't back up their claims facts and just ignore any questions around this then I'm sorry but it's a fucking scam

If Noble was the most profitable then I would have no problem with them mining it, it's to be expected, but it wasn't most profitable and they lied, this is what I have issue with, so as far as I'm concerned they're lying scamming pieces of shit who are the cancer of the crypto world

Activity: 196
Those who have possessed more than 10k bc, plz turn your miners to multipool. Forget about quick profits from multipool, instead see the big picture. Price will rise and eventually you will make great profit.  Roll Eyes

lol why ? When I can choose myself which coins to mine which are actually the most profitable and then buy more BC than I'd get from mining in these scam pools

I hope you guys realise sooner rather than later that certain BC pools are ripping you off in order to destroy legitimate coins

I think you've made your point. You don't like one of the multipools mining
noble, but stop with the scam shit.

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

I think it's more intended for people who would have rigs sitting on middlecoin/wafflepool/clever/etc and don't have time to manage their own profit-switching, etc. It also is directly attractive to miners who *don't* trade - and it's more common then you may think! There are some people who only really mine LTC or BTC via multipools, but other coins, BC being one of them, are starting to gain the interest of even the most altcoin-averse people -

I don't mine but I think the key is to convince anyone who mined who may have missed out on BTC and LTC's rise that BC would become a respectable top 5 coin and you stand more to gain from mining for LTC or BTC and trading up to BC. Buy more, hold more.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
i just start (3h ago) mining on blackcoinpool.com - when stats will show on my account ? now its only      "Hasn't been used yet!"

i asked the same question yesterday and they said the stats page isn't working yet.

thx for info
Activity: 718
Merit: 500
BlackCoinMiner.com is adding a new feature tonight!

You will now see in real-time how many Blackcoins you have earned WHILE you're mining. So no more waiting and guessing how much you will get during payout! Check out the preview below which shows how much miners are earning from LuckyCoin right now on BlackCoinMiner.com

http://imgur.com/gY4SSil

Awesome!
I'll switch to your pool as soon as possible. (Stats are important to me..)
Activity: 718
Merit: 500
i just start (3h ago) mining on blackcoinpool.com - when stats will show on my account ? now its only      "Hasn't been used yet!"

i asked the same question yesterday and they said the stats page isn't working yet.
Activity: 575
PND DevTeam
hmm this wallet will not synch for me now,  any .conf details available?   I have 35 peers but the wallet never catches up last block 3 days ago?

any ideas ?  It was working fine before the rush upgrade to 1.0.5

Thanks
Activity: 245

You will now see in real-time how many Blackcoins you have earned WHILE you're mining. So no more waiting and guessing how much you will get during payout! Check out the preview below which shows how much miners are earning from LuckyCoin right now on BlackCoinMiner.com

Doing good work for the coin mate, keep it up Smiley
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Activity: 10
Activity: 76
Time to move back up! Cheers for selling me more coins in the 6600's.

The wave will be back to valley soon. 
I keep been unable to connect,
I have mined it from the start on and off because of this, im not always at the pc to restart the miner, and cgwatcher doesnt seem to do anything lol.

you have to setup a failover then it will go back to you no.1 pool
Activity: 41
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BjckRzyCIAEA7rI.png:large

Most other even half legitimate coins could only ever dream of having a card design this sexy. Where do I sign up?
Activity: 248
Sometimes their efforts helps coin to establish higher resistance level. Actually they define it... Sometimes coins are raped after
Activity: 112
I keep been unable to connect,
I have mined it from the start on and off because of this, im not always at the pc to restart the miner, and cgwatcher doesnt seem to do anything lol.

Activity: 382
Activity: 35
Hi All
im having problems with the Blackcoin Wallet again i'm running v1.5 windows

it keeps crashing..with
Assertion Failed..error
please help

POS Rock's

Thanks
Jump to: