Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1279. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 77
Merit: 10
I cannot Log in to my account at Mintpal....Anybody here experiencing the same?
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
So,someone help me understand this POS thing. 1%/year means that if I have 100 coins in my wallet today,after a year there will be 101 coins,right?
Activity: 83
Exactly and Mintpal is definitely slow.

So continued amounts of small buying needed then...

mintpal's blackcoin market is frozen, there has not been a trade on in in almost 30mins.

In fact, everything seems frozen at MintPal right now. No transactions happening on any coin.

It's under DDOS attack, it started at the time of the announcement made by the incompetent fuck over at Cryptorush.

If people didn't trade fair it's not their fault...
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
so this means cheap coins for everyone looking into longer term investing
more good news please

Pretty much, it will continue to fall because no one knows when the 130 odd BTC of coins will be dumped and no one wants to pay a large amount more for coins than they could otherwise get them for. Similar thing happened with PANDA coin - Wolong dumped the premine which filled every order on the book - people were furious that there order at 10 sat was filled and others ecstatic to have there orders at 1 filled - ended up killing the coin so hope whoever has the coins doesn't do that.

Please calm down. You cannot compare what happened to Panda with this current situation. Panda was a scam from the start and everyone involved with that project always intended on dumping their coins. If someone took 1.5 million BlackCoins, that means that person or persons believes BlackCoin is valuable. No competent hacker would risk stealing a coin that is worthless. Also, if this person or persons were to dump 1.5 million coins, yes it might temporarily drive the price down a bit, but that will allow more people to buy coins and eventually BlackCoin will rebound. If the coins are truly gone, getting hysterical will not fix the situation.
Activity: 154

mintpal's blackcoin market is frozen, there has not been a trade on in in almost 30mins.

In fact, everything seems frozen at MintPal right now. No transactions happening on any coin.

It's under DDOS attack, it started at the time of the announcement made by the incompetent fuck over at Cryptorush.
Activity: 84

Activity: 294
Lol. Has anyone got any left still?
Activity: 196
Prepare your BTC, low prices comming later today!! Smiley
Activity: 183

Activity: 182
I think they are doing this on purpose because of the BC shit on cryptorush hmm...

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
@halofirebtc
probably mass bc withdrawals and ddos
Activity: 183
something is slowing down minpal
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Surely Mintpal should be taking a note of who is selling loads of coin. And even setting up different addresses to do so. one for the police if the other exchange did get robbed and they are selling them on mintpal.

And to my mind if things have happened it should be investigated.
For the rest of us we have to keep calm and carry on. But remove our bc from exchanges.
Second that. I'm not holding in exchanges any longer. Can't fucking trust any of them.
Um tell me nothings wrong with mintpal too.

Mintpal down. Mwah probably a lot of people logon simulteously to see what happens now with the prices after the CR news.

Not down for me, it is working perfectly.

Site is on and off. Sometimes i get a refresh but in the Craptsy-type of lagging way   Grin
Activity: 308
thrasher.

Mintpal down. Mwah probably a lot of people logon simulteously to see what happens now with the prices after the CR news.

Not down for me, it is working perfectly.
Surely Mintpal should be taking a note of who is selling loads of coin. And even setting up different addresses to do so. one for the police if the other exchange did get robbed and they are selling them on mintpal.

And to my mind if things have happened it should be investigated.
For the rest of us we have to keep calm and carry on. But remove our bc from exchanges.
Activity: 476

I wonder why shit exchanges always cause people to dump. Without Mt.Fucks, BTC would be at $800 now, same with Blackcoin, exchange fucking up, people dump like idiots.

Activity: 476
Crypto Rush ‏@TheCryptoRush 35m

Update on BlackCoin: Still waiting for the developer to assist us with the issues we're having.

Cryptorush sucks.  How did every other exchange manage to get it working, but they cant?  It takes less than 5 minutes to rebuild the daemon from source.

They can't even keep BTC working either.

Could a Dev please assist cryptorush in fixing their Black coin wallet.  I have a heap their that have been "frozen" since last night (Australia time).   I promise I will move them to a more efficient exchange.....Please! (we know your busy but just this once  Grin )

Also anybody else unable to withdraw their BTC from Cryptorush?

CR IRC says 1.5 blackcoins have been stolen. All blackcoin balances wiped out.

1.5?

1.5 million, sorry

Could partly explain the dumps at mintpal - stolen coins hitting the market there Smiley Feel sorry for all BC-owners involved.. An exchange should be carefull with other peoples money.

Since Multipool buys, this means more payout for the miners.
Jump to: