Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1333. (Read 2509932 times)

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
For those on the sidelines, don't loose your head. Btw 3200 - 3400 is good entry. This run needs to be capped its climbing too quick.

yes I bought this midday at 3150

Yeh, bought most of mine before that, but figured that BC was the only coin that was consistently increasing in price over the past week. That along with the awesome devs and community, makes it a coin to go all-in on.

It's kind of concerning investing everything in one coin, but having read most things about the coin, including every page in this thread; I have a decent amount of confidence.

I'm all in making my last crypto stand in BC, I've lost alot of money to mining inflation and pump schemes I hope to find some stability, it's also nice for a change to in essence have the miners working to help make me money for a change (no offense to any miners reading this!)
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
blackcoin go to the moon  Cheesy

Mintpal
Buy BC : 0.00003675 BTC
Sell BC : 0.00003670 BTC
Activity: 238
How do i get my coins out of stake and in to balance
Activity: 385
Merit: 250

On the contrary, distribution lately has been coming out of the top 20, flowing more into small and mid-sized wallets.
Anyway those top guys are preventing others who wanted just get into on 1000-2000 to dump asap.
I respect those few top investors they have putted about 50-300 BTC / each in this coin.
Guys it is not like NXT when for 21 btc few guys bought whole stack Cheesy available for sell...
You just need to know some difference.

I agree with your general take, but not sure I understand your numbers. 50-300btc each? 300 btc would buy roughly 9 million Blackcoin.
True i made mistake.
buying 1m at average price 2000 is 20BTC // Most volume we had at 2000-5000 range so cost of 1m is was between 20-50 BTC.
If someone on top there have about 3m BC he paid about 20-150 BTC for that IPO.
Good to have some big players.

Or mine about 450k during pow and bought the rest at 800-1500sat
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

On the contrary, distribution lately has been coming out of the top 20, flowing more into small and mid-sized wallets.
Anyway those top guys are preventing others who wanted just get into on 1000-2000 to dump asap.
I respect those few top investors they have putted about 50-300 BTC / each in this coin.
Guys it is not like NXT when for 21 btc few guys bought whole stack Cheesy available for sell...

I agree with your general take, but not sure I understand your numbers. 50-300btc each? 300 btc would buy roughly 9 million Blackcoin.
True i made mistake.
buying 1m at average price 2000 is 20BTC // Most volume we had at 2000-5000 range so cost of 1m is was between 20-50 BTC.
If someone on top there have about 3m BC he paid about 20-150 BTC for that IPO.
Good to have some big players.
Activity: 525
Merit: 501
GameX (GX) | NextGEN Gaming Cryptocurrency
For those on the sidelines, don't loose your head. Btw 3200 - 3400 is good entry. This run needs to be capped its climbing too quick.

Yeh, bought most of mine before that, but figured that BC was the only coin that was consistently increasing in price over the past week. That along with the awesome devs and community, makes it a coin to go all-in on.

It's kind of concerning investing everything in one coin, but having read most things about the coin, including every page in this thread; I have a decent amount of confidence.
Activity: 266

Activity: 308

buying frenzy!! lookt at the satoshis

Taken with Webpage Screenshot
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Been busy selling all of my other altcoins for BC, but MintPal seems to have run out of BC. Still have 30K worth of BC waiting to buy if anyone has any to sell?

Yeah it's a rush on BC all the sudden, I'm also affraid to buy in right now and see a dump happening
Activity: 525
Merit: 501
GameX (GX) | NextGEN Gaming Cryptocurrency
Been busy selling all of my other altcoins for BC, but MintPal seems to have run out of BC. Still have 30K worth of BC waiting to buy if anyone has any to sell?
Activity: 154
Buy walls are very very thin  Angry

Buy walls and sell walls are both very thin, that's why this coin is so easily manipulated and the price is so volatile. I'm waiting for things to stabilize before I put any more money in, I'm looking for steady growth not pump n dumping.

What more do you want? Blackcoin is up 6 times the price since the start of last week on massive volume and holding. While most altcoins including bitcoin is down.

Next leg up should take us to 6k and beyond.

Agreed! There was two rather large dumps made in the last 4 hours, both times the market price bounced back almost immediately to the price it was was prior (around 3200). Combined with the fact that Bitcoin isn't doing so well, that says volumes about how stable Blackcoin has become. I have no doubt it will keep this steady increase going on how well it's been performing lately.

Yep. Wait till the Multipool starts up later on today - It won't just be positive news causing price to rise - it will be the actual buying up of hundreds of thousands of BC to payout to to the Multipool miners.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Crucial few days for this coin. Dev's - skull another couple of red bulls there's not time for sleep. We're behind you GOGOGOGOGO
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Buy walls are very very thin  Angry

Buy walls and sell walls are both very thin, that's why this coin is so easily manipulated and the price is so volatile. I'm waiting for things to stabilize before I put any more money in, I'm looking for steady growth not pump n dumping.

What more do you want? Blackcoin is up 6 times the price since the start of last week on massive volume and holding. While most altcoins including bitcoin is down.

Next leg up should take us to 6k and beyond.

Agreed! There was two rather large dumps made in the last 4 hours, both times the market price bounced back almost immediately to the price it was was prior (around 3200). Combined with the fact that Bitcoin isn't doing so well, that says volumes about how stable Blackcoin has become. I have no doubt it will keep this steady increase going on how well it's been performing lately.
Activity: 336
CS Student - BC Logo Guy
All wallets get about 1% yearly interest (at random intervals).
STT
legendary
Activity: 4046
Merit: 1447
Catalog Websites
Do all wallets get 'interest' or it needs a min amount
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Don't think I got an answer when I asked last week. Can anyone help me with my Mac wallet? It crashes when I try to open. Running OSX Lion.
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
Blackcoin is steadily building up in anticipation of the Multipool. I just hope the flaky developer doesn't mess things up again.
Jump to: