Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1337. (Read 2509932 times)

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
Does anyone know of a reliable ticker API for getting up-to-the-minute Blackcoin prices?

do you mean like https://cryptrader.com/
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Buy walls are very very thin  Angry

Buy walls and sell walls are both very thin, that's why this coin is so easily manipulated and the price is so volatile. I'm waiting for things to stabilize before I put any more money in, I'm looking for steady growth not pump n dumping.

What more do you want? Blackcoin is up 6 times the price since the start of last week on massive volume and holding. While most altcoins including bitcoin is down.

Next leg up should take us to 6k and beyond.

Yeah it's still lasting well considering that it keeps going at an upward trend even after a couple of severe P&D attempts, it just bounced back.

If it drops below 3k today I'll probably pick up some more, since I think the MP's influx of buys might get it to new levels, and stay there. Maybe not, but one can hope.

What more do I want? Well, I would like to see some infrastructure being built for this coin (merchants, anyone?) instead of trading being its only purpose. That would indicate to me that there will be healthy growth in the future- the MP doesn't really excite me in this regard as I have said before I think the MPs will be great in the short term but in the long run all they do is make the price dependent on miners again (which is supposed to be a problem that PoS coins resolve..) , likely creating a price bubble built upon the support of these miners which can easily pop if pools go down or miners become interested in something else. Also, like Chiggins, I am waiting for it to dip below 3k again before I buy more so I don't have to fear the daily fluctuations as much.

You want other people to tell you the coin is awesome in every way, but have you ever considered doing your own research?

You want it to go up and have lots of infrastructure, but you want it to go down so you can more cheap coins? srs wat?

Doesn't really work like that. This coins is just over 30 days old, it has no infrastructure and won't for some time.

If it pays off those who got in before the coin was built up will profit exponentially more then those who waited for it to be proven safe. That's what risk is.

You should read what you wrote out loud because sound like a whinny baby who has no clue what he is talking about.

Yes you're totally right, it is an early coin. However, it already has shown a great success story and I agree with stormia that we could take advantage of the current hype in order to attract some merchants or merchant tool providers like e.g. Moolah.

Oooh, dis Moolah is nice how do we get them to support us?
Activity: 568
Merit: 500
Does anyone know of a reliable ticker API for getting up-to-the-minute Blackcoin prices?
Activity: 248

Buy walls and sell walls are both very thin, that's why this coin is so easily manipulated and the price is so volatile. I'm waiting for things to stabilize before I put any more money in, I'm looking for steady growth not pump n dumping.

What more do you want? Blackcoin is up 6 times the price since the start of last week on massive volume and holding. While most altcoins including bitcoin is down.

Yeah it's still lasting well considering that it keeps going at an upward trend even after a couple of severe P&D attempts, it just bounced back.

If it drops below 3k today I'll probably pick up some more, since I think the MP's influx of buys might get it to new levels, and stay there. Maybe not, but one can hope.

What more do I want? Well, I would like to see some infrastructure being built for this coin (merchants, anyone?) instead of trading being its only purpose. That would indicate to me that there will be healthy growth in the future- the MP doesn't really excite me in this regard as I have said before I think the MPs will be great in the short term but in the long run all they do is make the price dependent on miners again (which is supposed to be a problem that PoS coins resolve..) , likely creating a price bubble built upon the support of these miners which can easily pop if pools go down or miners become interested in something else. Also, like Chiggins, I am waiting for it to dip below 3k again before I buy more so I don't have to fear the daily fluctuations as much.

You want other people to tell you the coin is awesome in every way, but have you ever considered doing your own research?

You want it to go up and have lots of infrastructure, but you want it to go down so you can more cheap coins? srs wat?

Doesn't really work like that. This coins is just over 30 days old, it has no infrastructure and won't for some time.

If it pays off those who got in before the coin was built up will profit exponentially more then those who waited for it to be proven safe. That's what risk is.

You should read what you wrote out loud because sound like a whinny baby who has no clue what he is talking about.

Yes you're totally right, it is an early coin. However, it already has shown a great success story and I agree with stormia that we could take advantage of the current hype in order to attract some merchants or merchant tool providers like e.g. Moolah.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip

Those who got in before the coin was built up will profit exponentially more then those who waited for it to be proven safe. That's what risk is.

You should read what you wrote out loud because sound like a whiny baby who has no clue what he is talking about.
Activity: 266

Parity with Litecoin (26,772,254 coins in circulation) today would signify approx $5/BC. That's what we are heading toward. I agree re merchants and wider exposure/adoption. My production team is currently prepping to shoot a professional-grade BLACKCOIN MUSIC VIDEO which will kick absolute ass and go viral with even a little help from the community. (original announcement to the community a couple days ago, and recent update: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5805014
Please spread the word and consider donating. Thanks!
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

Long slow perma-pump is the Blackcoin modus operandi going forward.
Activity: 192
Merit: 100

Pepemo.vip

Calm.
We need some little pump  Smiley.

Who you gonna call?
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1169
Calm.
We need some little pump  Smiley.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Panic buying and panic selling can make you a lot of BTC if you're ahead of the wave.

You gotta learn to ride the waves, not fight it   Wink

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

legendary
Activity: 2419
Merit: 1638
people like me building up up solid positions not only to trade but also to hold and stake Smiley
once the MP is up and Legion have the payout sorted and code arranged so it doesnt fork any target coins, this will certainly increase in value
how much? magic 8 ball says "ask again later"
Pepemo.vip
Anyone notice how distribution has grown increasingly democratic and balanced (less top-heavy)? http://maarx.nl/maarx.nl/blackcoin/distribution/

More people owning moderate amounts, fewer overweight single wallets. This is good for stability, and suggests new ownership coming in.

Liking this as well. Distribution will increase more as the price rises.
Anyone notice how distribution has grown increasingly democratic and balanced (less top-heavy)? http://maarx.nl/maarx.nl/blackcoin/distribution/

More people owning moderate amounts, fewer overweight single wallets. This is good for stability, and suggests new ownership coming in.
Activity: 1009
Merit: 261
When will be multipool alive ?

I would like to know that too.

Going to join again for sure. Lets increase the price!

http://pastebin.com/npWvdcJn
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007
Live like there is no tomorrow!

I would like to know that too.

Going to join again for sure. Lets increase the price!
Activity: 252
Jump to: