Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1345. (Read 2509928 times)

Activity: 183
Merit: 100
Gotta take advantage of the dumps!

I would cation everyone to be wary of this market
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Gotta take advantage of the dumps!
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
This is just someone manipulating the market. The 2500 days are gone, except for this lucky day ^^

aaand were up

Price is 2530 right now ...

2698 2780 2997 Wink

Well i bought some more, but i'm turning away from the screen.

Who am i kidding i can't look away from the screen
Activity: 224
This is just someone manipulating the market. The 2500 days are gone, except for this lucky day ^^

aaand were up

Price is 2530 right now ...
Activity: 385
Merit: 250
and the dump begins..

Been watching this dump about 45 btc total trade in the past 20 mins
Activity: 32
and the dump begins..
legendary
Activity: 1274

Activity: 154
Coinoholic
no one can mess with the price, its people mentality, they sell because they are stupid to not understand this coin will triple the current price before the end of this week, most of them fail at math and logic to understand that only their panic will make the price go a little bit down so we buy it cheaper from them.

Nature of the beast really, the coin is going to bubble and change hands.. People will buy, get a gain and dump to new hands. The good news is after the first bubble we dipped down to 1500 (3x where it was a week ago).. maybe it will settle around 2000 this time but either way so far for long term holders its been all green.

I sold some as well simply to increase my holdings at the bottom too ofc Smiley
Activity: 50
no one can mess with the price, its people mentality, they sell because they are stupid to not understand this coin will triple the current price before the end of this week, most of them fail at math and logic to understand that only their panic will make the price go a little bit down so we buy it cheaper from them.
Activity: 224
while waiting for BC to go back up .. try this site for free coins daily ..
http://qoinpro.com/a1321725c057a0e8a5789a5be424e35e

you just set up the account and get coins every day .. nothing else is needed ..
soon I will have enough for a slice of pizza ..
Real holders will keep buying... this is so much better than all other coins since it will eat them. Blackcoin will eat the DOGE.

As far as I like the blackhole idea, I dislike the picture as a major DogeCoin holder Tongue

doge always has to worry because it is such a big dog in the altcoin world.
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
Real holders will keep buying... this is so much better than all other coins since it will eat them. Blackcoin will eat the DOGE.

As far as I like the blackhole idea, I dislike the picture as a major DogeCoin holder Tongue
I am sure some people do try to get people to buy in durning pump/dumps, I hope none of those people are real holders.

This is the level we were holding at before the pump but who knows my get lower, if you want to make sure there is not a lot of movement after you buy in I would wait for a bit of time to pass after a pool that is stable is up.

Well you seem like a good person and I wish you the best of luck! I may buy some once things look more secure.

sounds good, Also I think someone is still messing with the price on mintpal.
legendary
Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044
Activity: 56
I am sure some people do try to get people to buy in durning pump/dumps, I hope none of those people are real holders.

This is the level we were holding at before the pump but who knows my get lower, if you want to make sure there is not a lot of movement after you buy in I would wait for a bit of time to pass after a pool that is stable is up.

Well you seem like a good person and I wish you the best of luck! I may buy some once things look more secure.
Activity: 840
also like I said since then people have been trying to get other coin holders to sell to come buy blackcoins on pumps to be dumped on

Real holders put all coins to wallet,  Grin like me
also like I said since then people have been trying to get other coin holders to sell to come buy blackcoins on pumps to be dumped on

My brother holds a bunch of Blackcoins and I hope he and others that really do care about the future of this coin do well

Edit: Can you please source the racism that was happening?

it was when the coin was trying to come up with a new logo I'm not sure how to find it as there are alot of pages but I took a look and thought this isn't for me
Jump to: