Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1344. (Read 2509928 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Wish I could have bought @ under 3000, but there were too few sell offers.

About when will multipool be up?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
no to the 2550 to 3500 it got 37% invested 4btc, cool the BC

from what I see today comes to 4300 min
Activity: 116
Just a bit more and we'll surpass Doge volume again!
Looks like it isn't. Many people interested in buying, not so much in selling. It's really hard to get in. Smooth sailing to 4000.

It's like less than 15btc to 4000.
Activity: 294
Surely the price will just drop for now, when the pool reopens it will go massive again, peter down, and when the other pools open go massive etc. and then we'll see.

When the pools are stable, then it just depends on how many miners are selling for btc versus saving. Plus whatever anyone else thinks is worth investing. This will depend on the former an the material buying power of the BC.

Honestly.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
It isn't that hard for us.

All people just feel so, cause the cryptoworld is so fast paced.
Making a multipool what handles that shitload of Gh/s in this time was pretty a huge job.

We may play the whales game for the next time, but we can buy some more cheap BC now.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
I woke up this morning and had to laugh at the panic.

@panic sellers: the multipool is not a unique item like a Faberge egg, it is a concept that cannot die with one person.
but even with that bcmooltipool is live but it changed pool operator... to another dev who o need bit time to setup it Smiley
day week
i knew that start would be hard ^^

it hurts only whales and quick $ investrors = WIN for BC
Activity: 108
I woke up this morning and had to laugh at the panic.

@panic sellers: the multipool is not a unique item like a Faberge egg, it is a concept that cannot die with one person.
Everytime it gets to 3k someone dumps it back down  to 2600

nearly 20% of earnings from 2550
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

Generally nothing changed but new people who want to join on low ^^ now they could buy on lower prices.

Some guys who just want manipulate market and get quick $ and whales for quick jump those are mostly hurted...
Those folks like lme who just hold and will hold for long run there is nothing changed at all...

Personally i think better for coin will be get some dedicated pool operator than Radiostatic who don't have enough time to run that pool : ).
but he always can help with work new admin don't see bigger problem in long run.

Activity: 162
multipool is down as web site but working for mining?
Activity: 385
Merit: 250
Everytime it gets to 3k someone dumps it back down  to 2600
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
bought for 2,550 4btc, how much to sell?

ask are low there is no chance

Noone can tell you when to sell man, they don't know what will happen with the price.

You could sell a portion at 4000 but i would hold some for the long term potential and spread out your sells more, not all at 4000 when tomorrow we could be at 5000.
Activity: 154
Coinoholic
This market is absolutely insane, a 1 btc sale could send the price hugely in either direction lol. I'll be waiting this one out.
bought for 2,550 4btc, how much to sell?
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
Gotta take advantage of the dumps!

I would cation everyone to be wary of this market

True, but price is still quite low after crash so buying at this price could hurt today but not in long run.

+ ppl are waking up to the low price in comparisement to yesterday and will start buying like i did.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
wow we're back up at 3059   Shocked
Jump to: