Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1343. (Read 2509928 times)

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
I allso belive that not all will cash out at once ^^ but who knows.

Well, when people see the price dropping because the dump they will panic and join in.

Only stupid people.

Why would that be stupid? They will be about to lose all of their money. That's just how they try to save some of it before they lose all of it in the dump.

rational behavior

Panic selling is stupid.  

Rational behavior is to place a value on the coin and only sell at that value, regardless of the panic buys and sells of the market.

I have placed a value I am willing to sell at, if no one is willing to buy at that price, they can't have my coins.  

I sold 1/4 of my stake at 4k and bought back in at 3k because I knew people would panic. But I also knew that people would soon realize that a coin is not a single pool, nothing has changed. Anyone who gave up coins for a loss either did not know what they were investing in or outright panicked.

They lose money I gain coins for the same investment.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Well, when people see the price dropping because the dump they will panic and join in.

Only stupid people.

Why would that be stupid? They will be about to lose all of their money. That's just how they try to save some of it before they lose all of it in the dump.

rational behavior

Panic selling is stupid.  

Rational behavior is to place a value on the coin and only sell at that value, regardless of the panic buys and sells of the market.  Balls of steel.

I have placed a value I am willing to sell at, if no one is willing to buy at that price, they can't have my coins.  

The market may go up and down, but this coin is still very undervalued and is only headed up for the long term despite temporary bubbles.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Just think where bc will be in 2 weeks or a month?

1200-1500?

I think you forgot a zero or two.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Just think where bc will be in 2 weeks or a month?

1200-1500?

Only stupid people.

rational behavior
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip

All the being online then down seems to be a very complex pump&dump method and/or a very good way for some investors to get out. Just look at the before and after prices in regards to the multipool comming online. And for the miners I would suggest you do the math, I doubt you earned as much as in a regular multipool that payes out in btc. It's all selling the dream and a selecting few cashing in on it!

Remember: In crypto, not everyone will win!

The difference with the multipool is you know all the hashrate will be buying BC. For the individuals yes, they can go to another pool and then use their earned BTC to buy BC and may even come out better than the multipool.

Look at the BC prices before and after multipoool... steadily increasing despite a couple bubbles.  

buying BC is a vote that you no longer wish to play the hyper-inflation game 99% of other coins are running. The idea that each coin can consistent gain value over a long period of time is something everyone wants. The idea that you do no have to sell and your investment gains value.

Its been less then a week and bc has increased 3 times to a stable level. Just think where bc will be in 2 weeks or a month?

Only stupid people.

All the being online then down seems to be a very complex pump&dump method and/or a very good way for some investors to get out. Just look at the before and after prices in regards to the multipool comming online. And for the miners I would suggest you do the math, I doubt you earned as much as in a regular multipool that payes out in btc. It's all selling the dream and a selecting few cashing in on it!

The difference with the multipool is you know all the hashrate will be buying BC. For the individuals yes, they can go to another pool and then use their earned BTC to buy BC and may even come out better than the multipool.

Look at the BC prices before and after multipoool... steadily increasing despite a couple bubbles.  

Activity: 301
i re- bought made good 20% more coins in 1 day :> 900 coins .
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

Ok then when all With LTC or BTC... or whatever crypto you will chose to full cash out Smiley i assure you price will be 0 for all coins.
All Biggest bank will fall if all want cash out at once even.
So why people are buying BTC,LTC... i guess same reason is with BC.

For me BC is store of value i just buy in deepths and i don't affraid dumping miners for quik $ and willing get new ASICs ring or pay off old.
: ).
Activity: 83
Merit: 10

Activity: 224
I think this is better indicative.

PRICE OVER 1 WEEK
Activity: 84
This coin is very resilient. It's back to where it left off around this time yesterday. If you look at the 3-5 day trend of the chart... it's still going upward! The coin keeps correcting itself after each pump... but overall it's a slow and steady gain!

legendary
Activity: 1477
Merit: 1176
Blackcoin will feature two pages in the book called Cryptocurrency "The Alt-ernative" the Beginner's Reference

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=483187.new#new

Please donate to the below Blackcoin wallet address in order to help fund this project:

BDLyuuX7L9FJcLjjtG6uYgPxfSU72FNutH

It will have 2 pages similar to this:

If you spot any spelling or grammar errors, these are easily sorted.  I do have a full time job as well as trying to get this project completed too.
Activity: 84
no whales BC goes up not only falling, that value depends on whether someone is pumping
Activity: 894
Merit: 1000
Activity: 154
Every dump by the person trying to keep the coin under 3500 is another stumbling block removed on the path to 5000.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
Wish I could have bought @ under 3000, but there were too few sell offers.

About when will multipool be up?

probably Friday or over the weekend .. we don't know for sure
You allways can join blade87 p2p pool i think he made something that pay in BC for those who want join him in minig DOGE.

Since is down all can just use eg. other multipool and buy BC manual if they are interested.
Activity: 224
Wish I could have bought @ under 3000, but there were too few sell offers.

About when will multipool be up?

probably Friday or over the weekend .. we don't know for sure
Jump to: