Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1342. (Read 2509928 times)

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
What is everyone's opinion on multiple BC multipools?

I count 2 as of right now that are coming online.
legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
has anyone had a payout from yesterdays multipool yet?
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
That is actually a very good idea.

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Slow and steady wins the race!
Activity: 266
WOW That is so cool to get a rap video out. I can't wait for it to be released and I will blast it everywhere. This should get it noticed in the mainstream. Would be great to get some music download site etc to accept blackcoins!! Smiley

Yes, absolutely. The mp3 will initially be available for purchase exclusively in Blackcoin. Paypal will be added later, along with a dedicated fan-website for our Blackcoin Rap Representative. THIS IS ALL HAPPENING! Please support.
Activity: 294
WOW That is so cool to get a rap video out. I can't wait for it to be released and I will blast it everywhere. This should get it noticed in the mainstream. Would be great to get some music download site etc to accept blackcoins!! Smiley
Activity: 257
Merit: 100
Guide to multipool mining on your own!!

1. Find a pool with some coins
2. mine them
3. sell for btc
4. buy black coin
5. profit

I've been doing this since POW was over.  People think having a pool that does it for them automatically is the only way to do this.  I have been getting 500-1,000 BC a day depending on what I'm mining and when I buy BC.  
Activity: 140
right now im mining doge and dumping for bc, tomorrow I will find another coin I dislike and dump for bc, cycle will repeat until I have lots of bc. Thankyou shitcoins!
I invest in long therm i didn't touched my balance...
In one year or 2 i will decide what is going on...
How community is dealing with problems.

You are looking just for opportunity to quick $...
There is a big difference with market behavior between us.

In long run noone can predict future me or you.
With quick buying selling you can win 2x in row and lost all 3rd day because some whale will beat you and left you with useless coins.
There always will be someone smarter bigger than you or me.
That is why i stopped trying daily trading selling with panic buying on hype...
Emotions are worst companions.
Investing in BC is more like investing in community and with people with who you want
build coin position that only can brings you true profit in future.

[/quote]

I agree with what you are saying, but unfortunately most players in this game are after a quick buck and that is what drives these markets. Only if blackcoin can become commercially viable will it have a long term future as a utilitarian currency
[/quote]

Nice point. Give it time - Blackcoin is just getting out the gate now and has already zoomed up the charts past countless other coins, with a market cap of nearly 1.5 Million $'s. That's not chump change. Yes, we will in the months ahead need to break through into the outside world. This is achievable, though extremely few altcoins have even begun to accomplish this. I am certain that we will.

To that end, I'm doing everything I can as an individual. This includes using my entertainment industry experience and contacts to, as step-one, produce a professional-grade Blackcoin Music Video. Director, editor, camera crew and emerging Rap star are already on board and working! Anyone who wants to help make this happen, and thereby help Blackcoin seriously go viral: please consider making a donation of any size to help cover production costs and incentivise the artists and production team with a stake of their own in Blackcoin.
Donation address: BGvEU7Nyo3mviMtvXXfeYBCoXhmrnMWLfr

All donors who wish to be named on the credit scroll of the video, just say so and provide your handle and you will go on the silver screen.

I will be providing updates as we go along, including previews of the song and video once we have it done. THANK YOU in advance to any supporters.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

2. mine them
3. sell for btc
4. buy black coin
5. profit

you can buy 100 other coins not only BC, BC is now in place

sell only whales and pump upwards
Activity: 382
This coin is very difficult to trade. Beware for quick bucks, instead you may loose your valuable coins in search of profit.

Majority of people thought today, the price would come down to 2k, but it found support to 2800, 2600, 2500.
Who sold the coins for 3300, 3200, 3100 hoping price would come down to 2400, 2300, 2200, lost their coins.
It is really hard to get back our once sold coins when price does not come to the expected level.
Few would gain but this will not remain the same case all the time.
It is really jerky thing to trade now. I, personally suggest just buy with your hard btc on dips, may be in moderation but do not at any cost, sell your BCs.

If you really love this coin and believe it has that potential, withdraw your coins to your wallet.

Turn your miners to multipool and earn BCs

Forget about the exchange and price, sleep well.

Give the same advice to other community members.

BC is hard to trade. Only 74 mil are there, take as much as you can and stake it.

You can live on only 1% interest if you possess your own desired number of coins.

Happy only Buying Not selling!
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

2. mine them
3. sell for btc
4. buy black coin
5. profit

haha, ya that looks like what ill be doing till the pool comes back up, the website looks 10x better  Grin
Activity: 364
I allso belive that not all will cash out at once ^^ but who knows.

Well, when people see the price dropping because the dump they will panic and join in.

Only stupid people.

Why would that be stupid? They will be about to lose all of their money. That's just how they try to save some of it before they lose all of it in the dump.

rational behavior

With quick buying selling you can win 2x in row and lost all 3rd day because some whale will beat you and left you with useless coins.
Investing in BC is more like investing in community and with people with who you want

I agree with what you are saying, but unfortunately most players in this game are after a quick buck and that is what drives these markets. Only if blackcoin can become commercially viable will it have a long term future as a utilitarian currency
Activity: 140

2. mine them
3. sell for btc
4. buy black coin
5. profit

Well, when people see the price dropping because the dump they will panic and join in.

Only stupid people.

Why would that be stupid? They will be about to lose all of their money. That's just how they try to save some of it before they lose all of it in the dump.

rational behavior

+1 absolutely
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
hm
Just think where bc will be in 2 weeks or a month?

1200-1500?

I think 20 000 is possible. A market cap of 7.5mio. But if Bitcoin is 9Mio. But if Bitcoin is decreasing in price, I think it will be hard...
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
scratch that, that was the total sell volume lol early in the morning here
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
whale in cryptorush putting a big sell wall up
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

Only stupid people.

rational behavior

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
People are dumb, the point of Blackcoin was not to avoid big sales of coins but to avoid mining dumping. It has already been established ages ago that if you have an anti-inflationary coin that continuously grows in value, people will dump eventually for profit, no one buys something to not sell eventually. The point is though that the great majority will recognize the value of the coin and over time dumps from 1 big investor will effect the price less and less, no different than if someone decided to one day sell 10k Bitcoins, its market cap is too strong for one big sale like that to tank half the market.
Jump to: