Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1341. (Read 2509928 times)

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
11 BTC sell wall at 3000

someone is buying it. lots of coins at a good entry.

and it was taken down. guy doesn't want to exit, he was just a little greedy at trying to get cheaper coins. now the price is at 3200
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

http://www.cryptokk.com/gfx/externals/pres/logo2.png

www.cryptokk.com

A new kind of exchange market,
swap your altcoins for altcoins,
Build for free your crypto-shop,
Multi-pairs trading,
Easy-to-use and suitable to all supports (phones, tablets, desktop, ect...).
Multi-lingual.

Official thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-cryptokkcom-exchange-market-services-70-coins-last-news-04-21-507303

Is now trading

http://www.cryptokk.com/gfx/coins/bc.png

Swap your BC with 31 other coins !

Pepemo.vip
11 BTC sell wall at 3000

someone is buying it. lots of coins at a good entry.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
11 BTC sell wall at 3000

Was 22 BTC just a minute ago. Who is this amateur dumper?
Activity: 295
Merit: 250
11 BTC sell wall at 3000
Pepemo.vip
just so i can understand the PoS

now if i hold a 100 BC for a year, its will be 101 BC? a 1% a year? thats all what i will mine by holding stake?

yes, but it pays out every day(sort of), so its compounded. so it might be like 102-103 actual value.

But keep in mind, that most coins are not actually staked so they lose out.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Yep, just bought some at 3000. Patience is a virtue indeed. (Though my estimated buying time this morning wasn't for an hour)
\

much you paid
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
just so i can understand the PoS

now if i hold a 100 BC for a year, its will be 101 BC? a 1% a year? thats all what i will mine by holding stake?
Activity: 294
Yep, just bought some at 3000. Patience is a virtue indeed. (Though my estimated buying time this morning wasn't for an hour)
Pepemo.vip
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
anyone recommend best exchange for trading BC?

Anyone?
has anyone had a payout from yesterdays multipool yet?
http://www.blackcoin.co/statement/regarding-payouts-bcmultipool-com/

that'll be a no Sad

However, I dont believe Radiostatic has done anything wrong.

Still stuff to work out it seems and as such the pool wasnt working properly.

Now the Legion Dev grp are on it maybe we will see results.

Looking good though, theres a future here

Have to say this pool was pretty disappointing in almost every regard. Good thing he was kicked to the curb and pro's have been brought in. Who the fuck drops 5-10 gh on netcoin? Of course it forked.

Only 2 coins can handle that kind of instant hash power, Doge and LTC. Sure they are not the "most profitable" but at least you will get paid.

I agree with you 100% and people participating in these pools need to realize you aren't mining so much for a direct profit in coins... you're mining to bring the value up on the coins you already have.... getting the extra coins we buy with the BTC is just icing on the cake.

I don't think most people grasp that concept yet.
Activity: 140

that'll be a no Sad

Have to say this pool was pretty disappointing in almost every regard. Good thing he was kicked to the curb and pro's have been brought in. Who the fuck drops 5-10 gh on netcoin? Of course it forked.

Only 2 coins can handle that kind of instant hash power, Doge and LTC. Sure they are not the "most profitable" but at least you will get paid.

agree 100%
Pepemo.vip

that'll be a no Sad

What is everyone's opinion on multiple BC multipools?

I count 2 as of right now that are coming online.

A few days ago I suggested we have multiple pools because one thing I learned in life is that, if you have 1 person running a show, expect drama and chaos to ensue. People NEED to have a choice and the ability to not depend on a single source for all their needs.

Sure people can mine on their own without the pool and convert coins to BC ... but there's nothing like the power of 100's-1000's of the community working together to tear down walls on the exchanges. This is why BC Pools are so important to this community. And this is why we need to have a few of them setup so the pools can share the burden.

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
anyone recommend best exchange for trading BC?
Activity: 140
if you dont want to mine on a multipool for bc just mine yourself, like right now im mining fluttercoin and usd-e and dumping for bc, this way I know full well what Im earning and how much bc i can buy.
Activity: 238
What is everyone's opinion on multiple BC multipools?

I count 2 as of right now that are coming online.

Multiple pools are good.  More choices, competing pools will be a good thing, they will have to try to get the best BTC/mhs rate and buy BC at the lowest rate to get the most BC for the miners.  This will most likely lead to buy walls from the pools or rising BC prices as the pools compete to try to buy enough BC for the miners.

It really make no sense for miners to dump what they mine from these pools, if they wanted BTC they would be better off just mining one of the many multipools that pay in BTC, so these pools can only make the price go up as I see it.
legendary
Activity: 2419
Merit: 1638

that'll be a no Sad

Jump to: