Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1366. (Read 2509928 times)

Activity: 273
Merit: 250
25 BTC wall at 5000, this will probably be the top, but not sure.
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
No dump again. BC is on its way to da moon.
Activity: 84
That's why people need to step away from the computer and ignore it... then there won't be a dump and it'll stay high  Roll Eyes
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
This will lead to a huge dump, just look at the buy/sell orders and you'll see buy orders has way less volume than sell one : https://cryptrader.com/
BC will fall from high if the pump continue as it is.

i just hope im on the comp when the dump comes
Activity: 273
This will lead to a huge dump, just look at the buy/sell orders and you'll see buy orders has way less volume than sell one : https://cryptrader.com/
BC will fall from high if the pump continue as it is.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
Blackcoin has been gaining slowly but steadily since the last craziness + people have been swapping their Mintcoin for Blackcoin.

We could be on the verge of another epic upward pump of 300% like last time. Or it could be more gradual growth this time around. I personally hope the current cycle of a few percent growth a day continues as it's less likely to lead to a dump. When the price triples in 24 hours, dumps are much more likely.

Bullish indicator is the price rising even when a lot of people are switching to Litecoin before it goes on Huobi tomorrow.
Activity: 385
what is happening why this pump
Activity: 154
Coinoholic
HOLD ON TO YOUR COINS!!! It'll pay off.. don't let the pump & dump fool you ..... (again)

3rd pump/dump wave incoming, but I don't think it'll deviate from the overall trend upward.

What do I know though  Undecided

Not worried about it, this coin is obviously extremely resilient to pump and dumps. Mintpal is going down in an hour though, so who knows this may just end up the new floor lol
Activity: 192
HOLD ON TO YOUR COINS!!! It'll pay off.. don't let the pump & dump fool you ..... (again)

3rd pump/dump wave incoming, but I don't think it'll deviate from the overall trend upward.

What do I know though  Undecided
Coinoholic
Activity: 224
Crypto Enthusiast, BD
Serious PUMP incoming.......
Activity: 196
but multipool is down?
Activity: 308
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
i don't trust this price right now  Roll Eyes

Nope.. I'm just sitting back. I'm not buying or selling. I'll let the players play their game alone.

seems smart... but only if it drops before the pool launches

Nope.. I'm just sitting back. I'm not buying or selling. I'll let the players play their game alone.
Coinoholic
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
For those who PM'd me about initial testing on my BC paying node -

If all goes well, I may have my DOGE/LTC(etc) mining BC paying P2P node up and running tonight for initial testers. I had hell last night getting the node setup on a dedicated machine for some reason. The node just wasn't accepting any shares, even though my GPUs were working hard. So this morning I copied over the p2pool folder from the virtual machine I had been working on previously, and now it's accepting shares as it should. But I believe I need to let it run a few hours myself (just on my miners) before the P2P network starts paying out, as this node is on a separate internet line and looks brand new to the P2P network.

Will give an update later today, and if everything looks good later, I will send mining url details to those who have PM'd offering to help test.
finallly bit me in the ass, started playing the game and lost 1k total

XD o well
Jump to: