Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1372. (Read 2509928 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
I have a very good track record in investing in alts. Check my post history over the last year.

I got in Feathercoin super early and got out at the right time.
Same for Vertcoin 500% profit.
Mintcoin got in kind of late but still made 80% profit.
NXT made 1000% profit.

Seriously go through my post history, I've almost never backed a losing coin. Mainly because I ignore most of them. I bought PPCoin when no-one believed in it and you could pick them for under a cent each (yes I made a lot of money). If I could be arsed I would bump up my topic telling people to buy it and I remember getting ridiculed.

I'm not perfect. I lost money on Bitbars. And only just broke even on worldcoin, but it took half a year and most of it was spent in the red.

Anyway, I'm backing Blackcoin. I could get out now at a profit but I truly believe in this coin. Most coins I ride the wave and then sell off, but a minority such as Litecoin, Peercoin, NXT etc I keep for the long game. I use maths behind my investments (have a degree in it) and if my assumptions are correct I see this being a big winner. The only thing we need to focus on is building a strong community now.

That means you was mostly early in, I'm now burned by NXT and Vert. Just was buying in tooo late... okey both are solid coins, but ATM they're not looking good.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
If you want to give this coin life, have it represent something bigger.

1. Donate a percentage to Civil Rights.
http://www.naacp.org/

2. Associate it with M.L.K.

No fucking thanks
+1 comes off pretty racist aswell imo lol.

There will be lots of people who wouldn't like this approach.
White or afro-americans , lets's keep racial stuff out of this coin.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
I might sell 5 coins next year, nobody gets my hoard of 7k Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
I have a very good track record in investing in alts. Check my post history over the last year.

I got in Feathercoin super early and got out at the right time.
Same for Vertcoin 500% profit.
Mintcoin got in kind of late but still made 80% profit.
NXT made 1000% profit.

Seriously go through my post history, I've almost never backed a losing coin. Mainly because I ignore most of them. I bought PPCoin when no-one believed in it and you could pick them for under a cent each (yes I made a lot of money). If I could be arsed I would bump up my topic telling people to buy it and I remember getting ridiculed.

I'm not perfect. I lost money on Bitbars. And only just broke even on worldcoin, but it took half a year and most of it was spent in the red.

Anyway, I'm backing Blackcoin. I could get out now at a profit but I truly believe in this coin. Most coins I ride the wave and then sell off, but a minority such as Litecoin, Peercoin, NXT etc I keep for the long game. I use maths behind my investments (have a degree in it) and if my assumptions are correct I see this being a big winner. The only thing we need to focus on is building a strong community now.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
I got burned by the pump-dumpers.  I bought in at 0.00003300 and then I watched it drop to 0.00001200 within a few hours.  OUCH MY A$$!!   Cry

I am glad to see that it's on it's way back up though.  I have faith in this coin, as I have faith in the concept.  Proof of Stake is a very interesting concept.  And I think this coin will stand out as the champion of "PoS".  Time will tell I suppose.  But for those of you who are not jumping on the bandwagon, you should read this wiki article: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proof-of-stake.  The key thing is this, "The ratio of bitcoin's mining rewards to market value is programmed to decline exponentially. As this happens, proof-of-work monopoly will become easier and easier to obtain, whereas obtaining proof-of-stake monopoly will become progressively more difficult as more of the total money supply is released into circulation".

That said, Blackcoin is not speeding into a brick wall like most of these other coins on the market.  This coin is not so much for the pump-dumpers, but more for the long investors.  I would suggest dropping a few beans and buying up some coins while the price is low.

Don't get too disheartened, we have all been there. Look back on this in a month and realize you got in very early.
Activity: 257
I got burned by the pump-dumpers.  I bought in at 0.00003300 and then I watched it drop to 0.00001200 within a few hours.  OUCH MY A$$!!   Cry

I am glad to see that it's on it's way back up though.  I have faith in this coin, as I have faith in the concept.  Proof of Stake is a very interesting concept.  And I think this coin will stand out as the champion of "PoS".  Time will tell I suppose.  But for those of you who are not jumping on the bandwagon, you should read this wiki article: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proof-of-stake.  The key thing is this, "The ratio of bitcoin's mining rewards to market value is programmed to decline exponentially. As this happens, proof-of-work monopoly will become easier and easier to obtain, whereas obtaining proof-of-stake monopoly will become progressively more difficult as more of the total money supply is released into circulation".

That said, Blackcoin is not speeding into a brick wall like most of these other coins on the market.  This coin is not so much for the pump-dumpers, but more for the long investors.  I would suggest dropping a few beans and buying up some coins while the price is low.
As someone investing in this coin I'm buying what I can with the BTC I'm getting from mining other coins and depositing all the BC I buy right into my wallet.  The coins in my wallet will never see an exchange again unless I have reason or need to sell them.  If a lot of you are doing the same as me then as the supply shrinks the price will ultimately rise making the coin more valuable, that's if the demand stays the same or rises and doesn't decrease.  Plus with Blackcoin there is no crazy 20% stake on this coin like the others so you don't have to worry about a crazy supply surge coming in and ruining the price.  This coin in my opinion is the best investment coin or bag holder coin there is on the alt market now.
Activity: 266
what going on with the price?

A solid support level on a gently rising trendline. No whales, just real increase in value. Very pleased.

Consolidating and holding steadier, yes, which is good. I would not discount the likelihood of ongoing quiet accumulation by so-called whales.  Volume is too low at the moment for conspicuous mega-buys. Whales will accumulate in small lots now, then when it gets to 3000 they'll make some gay-ass announcement on twitter about pumping soon, then sell into the buying frenzy when it peaks, try to tank it, then re-buy and start over.

But remember, whales can get eaten too. 10,000 Piranhas can do a lot of damage.  Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
Got burned on Spaincoin i'm done with P&D's, going into blackcoin for long-term stable growth myself.
Activity: 364
I am very confident of this coin for many reasons. For anyone new here, I will list my reasons:

1. Technical specification of the coin is perfect
2. Widely distributed
3. negligible 1% coin inflation (almost deflationary)
4. No pre-mine
5. Innovative and active dev team
6. Low coin count <75 million
7. Fully mined
8. Very fast transaction times
9. Great name

I've been involved in a lot of alts and nothing has caught my eye like blackcoin. This is a winner.

Buy on dips and don't sell cheap.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0

A solid support level on a gently rising trendline. No whales, just real increase in value. Very pleased.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
Does Anyone know when and if the bcmultipool will open again?

I didnt had a change to 'mine' as much Blackcoin as I wanted, earlier.
Should be on Friday online after some fixes / tweaks.
Activity: 350
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007
Live like there is no tomorrow!
Allright. Thanks for your reply.

Please keep us updated on this Radiostatic, Soepkip etc. ! Smiley
Activity: 126

Radiostatic sounded confident it would be by friday, maybe a little earlier if it all goes well.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007
Live like there is no tomorrow!

Activity: 266
Blackcoin price has now stabilised nicely. 24 hour after 1,200 sat low we have a steady rising trendline. This is a very good sign, with price stability comes lower risks. Current trendline suggests +800 satoshi per day. If that is correct, we will trade between 2,600 - 3,000 within 24 hours.

I am extremely bullish BlackCoin and have added further to my position today at dips to 2,000 area.

+1

Thanks for the chart updates and technical-analysis. I share your general view of the situation and am likewise adding on at present buy levels. Holding some back for bigger dips, but alas I don't think they will be so frequent now. Boo-hoo.
Blackcoin price has now stabilised nicely. 24 hour after 1,200 sat low we have a steady rising trendline. This is a very good sign, with price stability comes lower risks. Current trendline suggests +800 satoshi per day. If that is correct, we will trade between 2,600 - 3,000 within 24 hours.

I am extremely bullish BlackCoin and have added further to my position today at dips to 2,000 area.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
not many sellers left mya move up in a couple of days, lots of action over at MAXCOIN, 53 bitcoin buy order there
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
If you want to give this coin life, have it represent something bigger.

1. Donate a percentage to Civil Rights.
http://www.naacp.org/

2. Associate it with M.L.K.

No fucking thanks
+1 comes off pretty racist aswell imo lol.
Jump to: