Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1371. (Read 2509928 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
hm
Got burned on Spaincoin i'm done with P&D's, going into blackcoin for long-term stable growth myself.

I got dumped on - Spaincoin killed my BTC stash .. sad day

you should play safe and when the price rises, sell here and then a few. When you have your btc back you can go full risk...

PS: best long term investment is Bitcoin. I have 80% of alt coins in btc. 10% in PPC and XPM and rest in Altcoins (Blackcoin and Darkcoin)
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Got burned on Spaincoin i'm done with P&D's, going into blackcoin for long-term stable growth myself.

I got dumped on - Spaincoin killed my BTC stash .. sad day
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
What you think about development bounty ?
(I think something like that is crucial to BC rise in Value and utility.)
(price is something that can go up and down anytime but once you invent something it cannot be discarded )

It could works in two ways:
( if you have better ideas lets improve it )

1st way  "Community request":

Features to vote feel free to add new ideas Eg:
-   Eg. Chatbox/trollbox in client  no thank you
-   Mint-pal course show in client no thank you
-   Block browser in client doesn't really seem useful
-   New graphic engine in client  could be neat
-   Some of those things can be done by other programmers but approved by r4t eg. if we want it add to main client
-   Some clients like with Bitcoin don't have to be straight copy of main client they can live on their own. awesome
-   In early stages we can make only few projects at once later we can develop more with rising community we will be able to develop more and more.

2nd way Developer request (can be parallel always to 1):

-   R4t or other programmer offer us doing something but he request sum in BC for doing that. usefull !! please add
-   Devs / programmers know cost of running something eg. cost of VPS rental service not everything can be done for free
-   Let be honest developing something took time some programmers are enthusiasts some of them are just workers for hire
-   Again we can Vote and then try get $BC for improvement in final we get it
-   Soepkip/R4t is holding founds it and pay dev/programer when job is done and works.

I like that BC is still being developed but I think the biggest thing is not to mess with the client too much. I think most things should be added outside of the client, such as an android client or a better UI, more features for the existing blockchain explorer.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
What you think about development bounty ?
(I think something like that is crucial to BC rise in Value and utility.)
(price is something that can go up and down anytime but once you invent something it cannot be discarded )

It could works in two ways:
( if you have better ideas lets improve it )

1st way  "Community request":

Features to vote feel free to add new ideas Eg:
-   Eg. Chatbox/trollbox in client
-   Mint-pal course show in client
-   Block browser in client
-   New graphic engine in client
-   Some of those things can be done by other programmers but approved by r4t eg. if we want it add to main client
-   Some clients like with Bitcoin don't have to be straight copy of main client they can live on their own.
-   In early stages we can make only few projects at once later we can develop more with rising community we will be able to develop more and more.

2nd way Developer request (can be parallel always to 1):

-   R4t or other programmer offer us doing something but he request sum in BC for doing that.
-   Devs / programmers know cost of running something eg. cost of VPS rental service not everything can be done for free
-   Let be honest developing something took time some programmers are enthusiasts some of them are just workers for hire
-   Again we can Vote and then try get $BC for improvement in final we get it
-   Soepkip/R4t is holding founds it and pay dev/programer when job is done and works.

At the end of sorry:
then he can offer some good stuff and when people will know him easier will be to find founds
-   For Devs every improvement generally means + value to coins at the end they will earn more for good job eg +100% price jump in hype ^^
-   Mayby developing of BC will be popular in future who knows ! There is some amout  enthusiasts/ or unemployment programerrs
-   Better to do something today and don’t regret it later
-   Better make some programmers bag holders Cheesy ^^ the more coin they have in bag the more they will be motivated.

POS system is specific to rise it needs more attention and care from bag-holders.
Generally only bag holders have responsibility to support coin without premine !

Lets start talk about something else than just price ^^.

PS: English is not my main language so sorry for mistakes but i think main ideas was good exposed. // BUMP +2
legendary
Activity: 1477
Merit: 1176
Blackcoin will feature two pages in the book called Cryptocurrency "The Alt-ernative" the Beginner's Reference

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=483187.new#new

Please donate to the below Blackcoin wallet address in order to help fund this project:

BDLyuuX7L9FJcLjjtG6uYgPxfSU72FNutH

It will have 2 pages similar to this:

If you spot any spelling or grammar errors, these are easily sorted.  I do have a full time job as well as trying to get this project completed too.

sent 50 to get the ball rolling Wink hehe

Thank You
Activity: 182
i love watching pumps

me tooo. But with my mouse on the sell button Wink))

started with 583 and upt it to 602

its a little profit, sitting in class not learning playing the coingamezz
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
i love watching pumps

me tooo. But with my mouse on the sell button Wink))
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
I have a very good track record in investing in alts. Check my post history over the last year.

I got in Feathercoin super early and got out at the right time.
Same for Vertcoin 500% profit.
Mintcoin got in kind of late but still made 80% profit.
NXT made 1000% profit.

Seriously go through my post history, I've almost never backed a losing coin. Mainly because I ignore most of them. I bought PPCoin when no-one believed in it and you could pick them for under a cent each (yes I made a lot of money). If I could be arsed I would bump up my topic telling people to buy it and I remember getting ridiculed.

I'm not perfect. I lost money on Bitbars. And only just broke even on worldcoin, but it took half a year and most of it was spent in the red.

Anyway, I'm backing Blackcoin. I could get out now at a profit but I truly believe in this coin. Most coins I ride the wave and then sell off, but a minority such as Litecoin, Peercoin, NXT etc I keep for the long game. I use maths behind my investments (have a degree in it) and if my assumptions are correct I see this being a big winner. The only thing we need to focus on is building a strong community now.

That means you was mostly early in, I'm now burned by NXT and Vert. Just was buying in tooo late... okey both are solid coins, but ATM they're not looking good.

You need to take a break and not look at the prices.
If bitcoin is going down for real this week , all the alts are going to scream in pain.
Activity: 154
Coinoholic
It's funny just few people with few btc each can up the price by hundreds of satoshi. If we'd just stop over-bidding each other we could let it drop to ~1900 and enter there.

What do you mean by overbidding? Even the price right now is a good bet.

I mean we place bids trying to beat eachother.

I doubt thats what happening, this looks like a push to get the price up to either 2300 or 2500 so the same person pumping can sell high before the price settles back down.
It's funny just few people with few btc each can up the price by hundreds of satoshi. If we'd just stop over-bidding each other we could let it drop to ~1900 and enter there.

I mean we place bids trying to beat eachother.
Activity: 182
i love watching pumps
Activity: 210

Pepemo.vip

I don't consider anything under 10k over bidding Smiley
Pepemo.vip
I have a very good track record in investing in alts. Check my post history over the last year.

NXT made 1000% profit.

Seriously go through my post history, I've almost never backed a losing coin. Mainly because I ignore most of them. I bought PPCoin when no-one believed in it and you could pick them for under a cent each (yes I made a lot of money). If I could be arsed I would bump up my topic telling people to buy it and I remember getting ridiculed.

I'm not perfect. I lost money on Bitbars. And only just broke even on worldcoin, but it took half a year and most of it was spent in the red.

Anyway, I'm backing Blackcoin. I could get out now at a profit but I truly believe in this coin. Most coins I ride the wave and then sell off, but a minority such as Litecoin, Peercoin, NXT etc I keep for the long game. I use maths behind my investments (have a degree in it) and if my assumptions are correct I see this being a big winner. The only thing we need to focus on is building a strong community now.

That means you was mostly early in, I'm now burned by NXT and Vert. Just was buying in tooo late... okey both are solid coins, but ATM they're not looking good.

That's the value in the post, that there is a clear track record of spotting value coins before they take off. mr_random, I am glad I am seeing what you are seeing.

It's less then 30 days from launch, I consider this very early. Lets look back on this in 6 months and see where Blackcoin takes us.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
Blackcoin price has now stabilised nicely. 24 hour after 1,200 sat low we have a steady rising trendline. This is a very good sign, with price stability comes lower risks. Current trendline suggests +800 satoshi per day. If that is correct, we will trade between 2,600 - 3,000 within 24 hours.

I am extremely bullish BlackCoin and have added further to my position today at dips to 2,000 area.

Then what's the price target of this round pump?

I bet 2500
Activity: 154
Coinoholic
Blackcoin price has now stabilised nicely. 24 hour after 1,200 sat low we have a steady rising trendline. This is a very good sign, with price stability comes lower risks. Current trendline suggests +800 satoshi per day. If that is correct, we will trade between 2,600 - 3,000 within 24 hours.

I am extremely bullish BlackCoin and have added further to my position today at dips to 2,000 area.

probably the 2300 walls
Activity: 78
Merit: 10

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

NXT made 1000% profit.

That's the value in the post, that there is a clear track record of spotting value coins before they take off. mr_random, I am glad I am seeing what you are seeing.

I'm learning, I was mining BC in PoW phase, and bought almost low.

I could more win than loose in BC now. Wink

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

NXT made 1000% profit.

Jump to: