Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1367. (Read 2509928 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Just so I understand correctly what you're aiming for, will this enable me to take a supplied BC address, and execute a payment from that address to my address, using a simple URL query ?

I have in my mind something like https://blockchain.info/api/api_receive

Yes, this is exactly what it will be like
Activity: 257
Merit: 100
Who be pumping bc?

investors adding slowly? over 25 btc volume in the last 30 mins

I don't know looking at the buy orders on cryptorush it seems like someone it trying to push up the price.
NVM they magically disappeared lol
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
Who be pumping bc?

investors adding slowly? over 25 btc volume in the last 30 mins
Activity: 257
Who be pumping bc?
I don't know but its going thru tha rewf!!
Activity: 1009
Merit: 261
Activity: 385
Merit: 250
Who be pumping bc?
I hate pumps and dumps. They distract me, even if I earned some BTCs during some of them.

On the other hand, what Blackcoin price does these days is brilliant. This is definitely the way to go.
Slowly and continuously gaining ground. You never know what will happen with any altcoin.
But that resent stability+growth should be praised and I can only match it with LTC currently.

Excellent Ladies and Gentlemen, just excellent !!!

P.S. Holding them till hell freezes ... I will either buy a mansion or a gum with them ...  Tongue

Very, very cool. Now, all we need is an API to allow websites to send payment from one address to another, with a current BC/BTC exchange rate, and I, for one, have somewhere I'd be keen to to implement this.

It's coming! I'm working on that along side the Android Wallet. It'll be the BlackCoin SDK for web developers.

Awesome .......... no pressure, but ... how long do you think it'll take ? I've a web service that I've been meaning for some time to accept alt coin payments for. The release of a BC SDK will finally galvanise me into actually sorting it out, with, of course, BC top of the list.

It will be another 2 weeks before I can release something to the public. It will be mostly a middle layer type connection to the blackcoind daemon. However if interest is there, I'd consider a blackcoind daemon hosting service... but right now I'm not looking to create a paypal clone for BlackCoin.... I just want to help other developers get a kickstart.

Just so I understand correctly what you're aiming for, will this enable me to take a supplied BC address, and execute a payment from that address to my address, using a simple URL query ?

I have in my mind something like https://blockchain.info/api/api_receive
I'm really loving this steady rise. There's no need to rush at all. As much as I would love all the attention from Cryptsy ...what's the point? Let's build OUR community with OUR stakeholders first... then once we're mature, let Cryptsy add us on their own. We don't need the attention of greedy money hungry opportunist right now. We need stakeholders to value their coin and gain trust in the community.

Remember at BlackCoin they come to "US" not the other way around. And once you go black.....  Tongue
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
while cryptsy is not my favorite exchange, I think it will create more buyers then sellers.

It will also spread out the base of Blackcoin.

Overall I think it would be a net positive gain.

However, I also think there is little reason to rush to cryptsy.

They can add it whenever they feel like it. and I am sure not donating any BTC to them.
Activity: 77
Keeping steady increase. Nice.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Is there a bounty for the italian translation?

Very, very cool. Now, all we need is an API to allow websites to send payment from one address to another, with a current BC/BTC exchange rate, and I, for one, have somewhere I'd be keen to to implement this.

It's coming! I'm working on that along side the Android Wallet. It'll be the BlackCoin SDK for web developers.

Awesome .......... no pressure, but ... how long do you think it'll take ? I've a web service that I've been meaning for some time to accept alt coin payments for. The release of a BC SDK will finally galvanise me into actually sorting it out, with, of course, BC top of the list.

It will be another 2 weeks before I can release something to the public. It will be mostly a middle layer type connection to the blackcoind daemon. However if interest is there, I'd consider a blackcoind daemon hosting service... but right now I'm not looking to create a paypal clone for BlackCoin.... I just want to help other developers get a kickstart.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
dont worry about P&D, either
1 just hold and dont look at the value of your coins during pumps, just watch average growth or
2 sell whenever price rises to quickly (careful at the beginning though because a large buy group could alter the price quickly speculating on a new plateau, though anything over 50% growth in a day is probably artificial), then buy back in when they dump, you should be able to add to your bc stash if your careful and have an iron gut.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
hm
1100 vote !!! and increasing, we are going to cryptsy and the prices should skyrocket.
https://www.cryptsy.com/coinvotes

Why? Like Earthcoin (price decreased by 90% since cryptsy)?

Cryptsy doesn't matter anymore. BC is already on Mintpal and Bter, which can handle high volume and did. If you wanted to buy or sell high volumes, you can already do...

Cryptsy I am sure is not needed by BC. It will bring more P&D group potential to the coin and i'd rather avoid that.

why? P&D can only occur if bc would be added on the first high volume exchange...
now i can see bc go to 10-20mio. $ (if btc rises even more)
legendary
wait that math doesnt work out lol it will only take 3 months lol
Activity: 238
The more exchanges the better imho.

Cryptsy is seen - or at least was seen - as the major alt-coin exchange. At one time your coin didn't really exist until it got on cryptsy.  

Their exchange is fading in relevance these days, but being listed there won't hurt.

All you people who are afraid of pump and dumpers, there is an easy solution.  Don't panic sell, don't panic buy.  Hold your coins and then you don't have to worry about pump and dumpers.    
legendary
lets just keep it trucking along at 5-7% per day, well be at a dollar in just over a year....
Im considering this as the organic growth amount atm "until it changes of course" with a plateau at 3 dollars/bc, though im sure there will be many 100% growth and 50% loss days along the way.
1100 vote !!! and increasing, we are going to cryptsy and the prices should skyrocket.
https://www.cryptsy.com/coinvotes

Why? Like Earthcoin (price decreased by 90% since cryptsy)?

Cryptsy doesn't matter anymore. BC is already on Mintpal and Bter, which can handle high volume and did. If you wanted to buy or sell high volumes, you can already do...

Cryptsy I am sure is not needed by BC. It will bring more P&D group potential to the coin and i'd rather avoid that.

My heart could do without a repeat of last weekend's pressure ...
Jump to: