Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1369. (Read 2509928 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
where do those coins come from ?

from the market at market price.

He was just trolling because of my question above.

If I paint my bitcoins black, would that count ?

I see a reddcoin and I want it into black...
Wink
Activity: 322
Hey I have a question... I posted this on the BC reddit.. but there's not much activity on there.

Would it be overkill to have more than one BC multipool? I kinda want stake holders to have a choice of which pool they want to use. I have a pool setup with coin switching and auto payout.. but I didn't want to launch it if the community felt more than one multipool was too much.

Any thoughts on this?

Hmm, a "war multipool" would be cool.

The idea:
Miners on that pool aren't mining just for profit, but for "safety buy walls" to catch dumps.

The miners on a pool like this has to know that they get payouts more delayed at first time, but after the
safety walls are big enough the MP could buy and payout BC as usual.

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

If I paint my bitcoins black, would that count ?
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust

Activity: 69
Merit: 10
I have forgotten my wallet pass phrase but still have the certificate. Any way to unlock the wallet ?
Activity: 182
from the sell orders.. it works like clevermining.. you get paid in a form of BTC. here you get paid via BC. still don't get it? well I think this coin is not suited for you.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip

Activity: 382
in defi we trust
How does multipool work for generating black coins?

The pool mines alt-coins ---> alt-coins are sold for Bitcoins ---> Bitcoins are sold for BlackCoins on the exchanges.

So BlackCoin value goes up while stake holders earn more coins from the hands of the people trying to sell. As long as the stake holders hold on to their coins.. the value will continue to rise. Thus, your coin amount total increases while the value increases too.

I think he meants (maybe i'm wrong), how are new blackcoins mined (generated) if the pool is actually mining other coins.

There are no more coins being generated besides the 1% stake each year. There are 72+ million coins out right now. No more can be mined.... EVER. The only way to get coins now are to buy them from the exchange.. or earn your 1% stake a year. 72 million sounds like a lot. But once people start holding on to their coins.. it will become rare, and the price will skyrocket.

So that's why this mining pool is SO important to the community. Without it there would be no way to get coins from mining.

I'm willing to bet that the next question will be , where do those coins come from Smiley)))
Activity: 266
Nice, will definitely jump in on the multipool then.

Activity: 84

The pool mines alt-coins ---> alt-coins are sold for Bitcoins ---> Bitcoins are sold for BlackCoins on the exchanges.

So BlackCoin value goes up while stake holders earn more coins from the hands of the people trying to sell. As long as the stake holders hold on to their coins.. the value will continue to rise. Thus, your coin amount total increases while the value increases too.

I think he meants (maybe i'm wrong), how are new blackcoins mined (generated) if the pool is actually mining other coins.

There are no more coins being generated besides the 1% stake each year. There are 72+ million coins out right now. No more can be mined.... EVER. The only way to get coins now are to buy them from the exchange.. or earn your 1% stake a year. 72 million sounds like a lot. But once people start holding on to their coins.. it will become rare, and the price will skyrocket.

So that's why this mining pool is SO important to the community. Without it there would be no way to get coins from mining.
Activity: 574

The only way this could go really bad is if stake holders get greedy before BC reaches it's peak and people put their coins up for sale for a quick cash-out.
Is there an ETA on when the multipool opens back up?

Waiting for this as eager as well.

The pool owner stated that it would open this weekend (Friday at the earliest)
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Does anyone know why my wallet says I have a stake balance but the status for staking is "Not staking because you don't have any mature coins"??  Why do I have a stake balance if I am not staking?

Also, if I have coins currently staked how can I move them to another wallet? or when can I move them?

Thanks.
in defi we trust
Is there an ETA on when the multipool opens back up?

Waiting for this as eager as well.

For those of you interested in following the development of the Android BlackCoin Wallet, which should be due out into the Google Play Store sometime next week... you can do so here:

BlackCoin Wallet Github
https://github.com/MikeHuntington/blackcoin-wallet

BlackCoinJ Github
https://github.com/MikeHuntington/blackcoinj-new
Activity: 182
i love watching pumps

me tooo. But with my mouse on the sell button Wink))

started with 583 and upt it to 602

its a little profit, sitting in class not learning playing the coingamezz

You can't really call that profit until you get out of it.

well now i have more at the same price,
Jump to: