Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1386. (Read 2509928 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Ive had about 190 BC from the pool,  one card at 700khash  Grin
but i have been mining since the pool went live.
Got a very small payout went it hit 5k about 15coins?
Waiting for an rma on PSU then i will add a couple of m/hash.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Ive been mining on the multipool and feel its great for the coin, bad for all shitcoins and scamclones but bc will be fine allways Smiley

Make no mistake though it mines SHIT coins like right now its destroying reddcoin so while you dont get a lot of bc per mh/s you do get a load of the worst alts getting killed which is great for crypto in general.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
at http://bcmultipool.com/ have mined for 24 hours with 3630kh/s power and got 174BC, what a piece of sh.....
Activity: 382
Merit: 250
The BlackCoin Multipool: The first results…

by BlackCoin Team | Mar 16, 2014 | Mining | 0 comments

Last Friday, at 20:00 GMT our innovative Multipool launched to the public. Within minutes the 100MH/s barrier was broken and we ended up with a peak speed of over 7.5GH/s. On average over the weekend the speed was more then 1.5GH/s and we keep adding more hashes every hour. In total we have generated over 28 BTC, which we have used to buy BlackCoins of the several exchanges that support our coin. In total over 650 miners have received a payout thusfar and this number keeps on rising too.

Next to that, the hype around the Multipool created a wave of new people entering the BlackCoin market. With over 1600 BTC in Blackcoins traded in the past 24 hours the price even reached the 5000 satoshi number, more than ever before, even during the initial PoW period. Now things have cooled down a bit but we are far from done with our innovative multipool!

First off the multipool will work further to make the frontend better. We have had lots of issues with reporting the right numbers to the miners, and although all the shares are always counted and everyone got the correct payouts we will be looking into making the front end better for everyone. In the upcoming weeks we will also add more protocols, like SHA256, which you can use to generate more BlackCoins! Yes, there are even plans to add Scrypt-N, Scrypt-Jane and other protocols to the multipool, so you’ll have more options to mine besides the Scrypt protocol!

Another development is that we will soon open up servers in the US to make mining over there faster and make sure you get less rejects. We will soon leave the beta-period and start automatic payouts as soon as blocks are confirmed and sold on the markets.

What did you think of the first weekend? What improvements can we make?
This news has a positive impact on price. It is going up!! Roll Eyes

Hope reinstalled! Multipool should stop these dumpers from damaging the price level!
Activity: 138
How about cpu pool? I am sure botnet wants bc as well. Tongue
Activity: 138
I like the idea of mulitpool  pump and I think we should go to the next step. How about sha2, script jane and cpu pools? Bounties anyone? Grin
Activity: 1009
Merit: 261
So what's the future of BC? I am also one of them who missed the downward profit train. But it is shocking to know that when BC will again reach to 4k level, these missed chaps will surely down it again. So is it a lost game or still a faith? Without any servicing offered, this coin will again become a soft target of Whale Attack. I wonder how long will it take to reach the previous high level? Huh

This coin is not even a month old. During that time, the innovative http://bcmultipool.com/ has been developped. Just the mention of its development, and the start of Beta testing Friday night sparked considerable interest. I believe BC is due to be listed on the Moolah exchange when it launches ( http://blog.moolah.ch/ ) next week. If BC is included within Moolah's wider set of merchant tools ( or any other similar setup ), that's your offered servicing right there. Someone on here has already stated that they are intending to build a mobile wallet.

Once the multipool is out of Beta and functioning 100%, its support will underpin the currency. BC is a value store, and its very young age should be viewed in that context. It'll no doubt have wild swings in the near future, but, if it does pull through them, with the support of all those people who ( like me ) are holding onto the buys made between 1000 and 2000, we should see good retunrs on our investment.   
Activity: 210
It's climbing back again, guess we will see 3000 again today once more people come online. But the buy support is weak and there's a slow dump in the process, I think we can only hope to maintain 2k floor now.
Activity: 154
i think they will back today - many big whales holding million plus BC according the a link i saw earlier in this thread.

They need to dump them still, so im looking forward to the pump later  Grin

So what's the future of BC? I am also one of them who missed the downward profit train. But it is shocking to know that when BC will again reach to 4k level, these missed chaps will surely down it again. So is it a lost game or still a faith? Without any servicing offered, this coin will again become a soft target of Whale Attack. I wonder how long will it take to reach the previous high level? Huh
Activity: 210
What are you thinking about AUR? Will it be pumped again?

Price is quite low in AUR context.

I'm thinking the opposite, the 0.1 BTC pump was shocking to be honest. It's a coin value based entirely upon expectations for 25th Mar, not real adoption and services. Same thing happened with VTC, look where it is now.. (still overpriced IMO).
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
What are you thinking about AUR? Will it be pumped again?

Price is quite low in AUR context.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Price still at 2000 range ..... u guys was at 500 ....

i bought at 700 sold at 4000 ..... just looking at market atm seeing if i will buy more or what
legendary
What did I say yesterday?
See u at 2000satoshi.
So here we are.

Sadly for those, who didn't sell.
Activity: 126
Made a lot of money (BTC) with BC

Good for you, but why you are giving us such information?

Want to be bouncer? Say that coin is going to die? Or what?

I suppose it will go back up again.

I dont think its going to die
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
What did I say yesterday?
See u at 2000satoshi.
So here we are.
legendary
Made a lot of money (BTC) with BC

Good for you, but why you are giving us such information?

Want to be bouncer? Say that coin is going to die? Or what?
Jump to: