Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1404. (Read 2509928 times)

legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
what a knob,why did i not buy more at 600. i had 29000. sold some i now have 10000. just transfered some mint and dgb to turn into btc so i can buy more
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
I'm waiting until I can pay for my new mansion in Blackcoin, no exchange needed.  Cool

That's gonna take another week im afraid Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
Man i got a big problem, i dont know when to sell, i mean, this coin can be everything  -.-  Grin

Do you guys have plans? A limit???

No limit...

put a pole on blackcointalk

also add some feedback to
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/join-the-tidal-wave-bcmultpoolcom-517034
Activity: 322
I'm waiting until I can pay for my new mansion in Blackcoin, no exchange needed.  Cool
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Man i got a big problem, i dont know when to sell, i mean, this coin can be everything  -.-  Grin

No limit...
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Hoping that 3700 blackcoins will be considered "a lot" next month.
Activity: 224
Man i got a big problem, i dont know when to sell, i mean, this coin can be everything  -.-  Grin

Sell some and keep some. Get your money you invested and some profit, and keep the rest.

I've got only 20k left. Now I'm watching for the lolz.
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Sell wall 12BTC @5000 lets see if we can do it
Activity: 344
ALL IN!

Activity: 154
Coinoholic
I expected resistance at 5k but this is just silly, every single sale that drops is getting ripped apart like a shark feeding frenzy, we're going beyond 5k no doubt..
If you are currently selling on Mintpal set your walls higher. Cryptorush has broke 5000 sat and the sell walls there are much higher. I said earlier BC is worth more than 9000 sat and I think we will hit 9000 by the end of the weekend! After 9000 I don't know where it goes from there.

If you are currently selling on Mintpal....

You must be bloody crazy lol

The multipool machine does need fuel though  Cheesy
Activity: 364
If you are currently selling on Mintpal set your walls higher. Cryptorush has broke 5000 sat and the sell walls there are much higher. I said earlier BC is worth more than 9000 sat and I think we will hit 9000 by the end of the weekend! After 9000 I don't know where it goes from there.

If you are currently selling on Mintpal....

You must be bloody crazy lol
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
I am all in on the Multipool.

Was only getting about 7 kh/s on my Android devices  Cry

Now I am about 2Mh/s  Wink

The best thing is. These coins from MultiPool still POS. Win, win for all.
How much does the multipool pay out per mh?

As the price of BC goes up the payout per mh goes down but right now it's about 100 give or take 50 I'd say.
Don't forget, the BC amount of the payouts of the Multipool will decrease with the higher value of the coin.

Just to remind, you cannot say now exactly what to get per MH/s.

To the moon! (now I dare to say this too)   Cool

EDIT: Should mean I don' know Wink
another 750ti should be shipping soon, and will hopefully use my blackcoin to buy another Cheesy

cant wait gg

holy crapbroke 5k

how many BC equal one 750ti?

at current prices looks like 5000

As the price of BC goes up the payout per mh goes down but right now it's about 100 give or take 50 I'd say.
Activity: 140
Activity: 420
another 750ti should be shipping soon, and will hopefully use my blackcoin to buy another Cheesy

cant wait gg

holy crapbroke 5k

how many BC equal one 750ti?
Jump to: