Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1418. (Read 2509928 times)

Activity: 382
Merit: 250
has anyone actually realised what we have stumbled on here?

if anyone can prove to me why this coin cant be bigger than BITCOIN then i want genuine answers and theorys

the theory is that as long as there are people out there willing to sit on there blackcoin then the multipool will eventually buy up any and all orders on all exchanges.

long term holders will be able to call whatever price they want for 0.00000001 bc because the multipool will have to buy it

i think how long is more the question

Multipool will go infinite! As long as the price is going up, multipool will go! Instead of BTC, BC will be preferred, that's the way! I do not thing this will end anywhere!
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
trading in the shadow's shadow

if anyone can prove to me why this coin cant be bigger than BITCOIN then i want genuine answers and theorys

the theory is that as long as there are people out there willing to sit on there blackcoin then the multipool will eventually buy up any and all orders on all exchanges.

long term holders will be able to call whatever price they want for 0.00000001 bc because the multipool will have to buy it

It is a straight matter of BC popularity. As of transaction speed, BC is far more user friendly.

Yup the lack of transaction speed in BTC and LTC could really knock em off their throne in the future.... Imagine ordering a beer with your BTC in a restaurant and having to wait 2 hrs before the first confirmation ......
Activity: 153

There is a PoS bug where someone can raise the sample rate of staking to generate multiple blocks in a row.  Not sure if this was ever fixed?

ok but surely this is something the devs can easily rectify
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
It  might be a good time to launch the new logo + restyled website and all....

+1 for logo change

But let's devs decide what to do next.
Activity: 140
trading in the shadow's shadow
It  might be a good time to launch the new logo + restyled website and all....
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96

There is a PoS bug where someone can raise the sample rate of staking to generate multiple blocks in a row.  Not sure if this was ever fixed?
legendary

It is a straight matter of BC popularity. As of transaction speed, BC is far more user friendly.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
How to withdraw BC with Mulltipool ?

Multipool is paying out to your address, which you put in miner configuration as user name

How long or how many BC ?
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96

Multipool is paying out to your address, which you put in miner configuration as user name
How often does it pay out?
Activity: 153

legendary

Activity: 17
legendary
the next LiteCoin or probably the bronze of the cryptoworld! good job guys.

Probably. It's a long journey and hard work till that moment.
Activity: 231
BlackCoin can't be mined any more,
but the multipool is great idea for BlachCoin!We can still mine BC!
usually multipools kill a coin,as they mine a coin and sell it at once.
but the BC multipools not,they also mine coins,sell it for btc,but buy BC to pay the workers!
in this way,it can drive the BC price up!
the more hashrate the higher price!
MULTIPOOL NO LONGER KILLs BlachCoin,BUT PUMPing BlachCoin!
Activity: 14
Activity: 182
the next LiteCoin or probably the bronze of the cryptoworld! good job guys.
Activity: 322
Is there a special reason why sgminer instead of cgminer is recommend on the pool's site?

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
2400 wow nice man keep going. guys take a look at teslacoin too
Activity: 154
Hi there how many bc per 24h can I expect of 800k ?? Just to know if it is better than what I am doing now: selling and buying by myself.

Cheers!
Activity: 322
How we can get it on Prelude?Or they will choose the coin themselves?I think it's a good idea.

I'm not sure. The exchange opens tomorrow I'm sure there will be info on there about how to apply for new coins.
Jump to: