Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1419. (Read 2509928 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
trading in the shadow's shadow
Activity: 182
How we can get it on Prelude?Or they will choose the coin themselves?I think it's a good idea.
Activity: 183
Ok so don't laugh.

Mining on bcmultipool using my Acer A200 and Samsung Galaxy S3. Yes I am getting BC, not much but they are coming in.

Now getting ready to use the Acer A500 and Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition also.

Am I a sick individual or what?

How did you set up mining from your phone? I want to try it out.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Moolah is opening a new exchange tomorrow called Prelude. http://www.reddit.com/r/dogecoin/comments/20fh7o/moolah_announces_prelude_a_digital_currency/

It's going to have coin to fiat capability in 2 weeks. If we can get Blackcoin on this site it would be huge. Not just for Point of Sale but also so we can pair Blackcoin with fiat which will really strengthen our coin. I think we should make it a goal to have them add us. I think with our volume they have to add us.
legendary
Activity: 1477
Merit: 1176
Please vote for Blackcoin in the book called Cryptocurrency "The Alt-ernative" at:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/cryptocurrency-the-alt-ernative-beginners-reference-book-483187
Activity: 245
Hey guys, just did some research on getting BlackCoin it's own Android Wallet (and iOS exchange tracker/notifier). I'll start working on the Android Wallet this week and will keep you all posted.

Well done mate, thanks for your work! Now all we need is some shops to spend BC on Cool

I can write html /css3 and have access to adobe creative suite, so i can help if needed. Just PM me if you want some work done ;-)
Activity: 153
Hey guys, just did some research on getting BlackCoin it's own Android Wallet (and iOS exchange tracker/notifier). I'll start working on the Android Wallet this week and will keep you all posted.

This is brilliant well done! Anyone gonna give this chap a bounty if he pulls it off?

legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
Ok so don't laugh.

Mining on bcmultipool using my Acer A200 and Samsung Galaxy S3. Yes I am getting BC, not much but they are coming in.

Now getting ready to use the Acer A500 and Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition also.

Am I a sick individual or what?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
FILL THE FAUCETS!!

+1

http://pinoycrypto.com/faucets/blackcoin/

it's been 0 balance since the other day. I will tweak it so there will be less rewards or perhaps longer time before you can request again.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
29    BlackCoin   $ 1,098,376   $ 0.015   74,480,367 BC*   $ 355,950   +71.63 %

Grin We will rank top 20 soon

consider that a price of 7500 satoshi's is needed to get into the top 20 Smiley

Its possible.
Activity: 840
29    BlackCoin   $ 1,098,376   $ 0.015   74,480,367 BC*   $ 355,950   +71.63 %

Grin We will rank top 20 soon
Activity: 223
FILL THE FAUCETS!!
Activity: 183
yeah multipool i am only get like 2bc an hour because i do not have a rig but still yeah
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Blackcoin poker?

legendary
Activity: 968
einc.io
We have passed $1M Market cap, if it's been said here before I'm sorry, but thats pretty awesome!  And I agree with some people here, some more services/ways to spend our precious blackcoins would be great, not a programmer so not going to talk too much, I'm a donator tho, to the community fund etc, sitting on a small stack of 100K, but doing my part.

100k will soon be a fortune.
Activity: 140
We have passed $1M Market cap, if it's been said here before I'm sorry, but thats pretty awesome!  And I agree with some people here, some more services/ways to spend our precious blackcoins would be great, not a programmer so not going to talk too much, I'm a donator tho, to the community fund etc, sitting on a small stack of 100K, but doing my part.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
when prices stabalize higher well be wanting a buy and sell sight for goods similar to stuffcoin or ebay
Activity: 462
CAT.EX Exchange
I wonder what would be the price of 1 BC after six months? any idea Huh
We need put a lot of work but we can get into vert coin area
if we will be store of wealth we can go higher and higher.
But to do it we need big payers to join us and support with some cool services or
mayby we alone create some
who knows.
In POS all is mostly in your hands.

What kind of services are you thinking of? I'm a software engineer (iOS/Android/Web) ... but I'm new to cyrptocurrencies and don't know what people want.

Could you get an android wallet to work? I know many coins don't have those, and it seems to be pretty useful to have one.
I wonder what would be the price of 1 BC after six months? any idea Huh
We need put a lot of work but we can get into vert coin area
if we will be store of wealth we can go higher and higher.
But to do it we need big payers to join us and support with some cool services or
mayby we alone create some
who knows.
In POS all is mostly in your hands.

What kind of services are you thinking of? I'm a software engineer (iOS/Android/Web) ... but I'm new to cyrptocurrencies and don't know what people want.
Jump to: