Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1421. (Read 2509928 times)

Activity: 385
Merit: 250
430 m/hash on the pool looking good Shocked
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Do u guys know how many BC I can mined with 2 x 290 (non x)?

I'm expecting to get about .01 BTC worth per Mhs per day, so whatever that works out to for you.  A lot depends on how the price of BC behaves.

edit: i'm expecting less than that this weekend since it's beta and the exchanging and payouts are still manual.

Mining hasn't been at 0.01 BTC / MH / day for a while now. Coinwarz 10 MH/s, you'll see the most profitable coins are around ~$45 per day (assuming $0 electricity too). Versus $630 BTC, that's 0.007 BTC / MH/day. I've even been having days mining DOGE that have dropped to 0.005 BTC / MH / day. It's pretty much been like that all month and may only get worse if the crypto market continues its decline.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
Hello,

Could someone please explain me briefly the Blackcoin concept ?
I thought there was no mining anymore ? Is it a different type of mining Huh

Thanks

Multipool mines most profitable coin, sells for BTC, buys BC with BTC, sends BC to you.
But this ins not regular mining to get profit you need wait you can't dump next hour but you off course you can but better is to wait when price go up and cash out when you need cash.
Storying value in BC is even better than direct in BTC... In BTC miners cause inflation and you lose value of Bitcoin over time in BC POS system all inflation 1% it comes to you.
Do you know that in takes BTC 10-20 years to have 1% inflation it can take even longer because people are burning BTC and converting them into eg Mastercoin.

Mining BC is 2gen mining you mine to store value and probably you will sell higher when you really need cash.

1% inflation in numbers means you need 2000 BC/day *price(2000) = 0.04 BTC to buy all new coins if we will mine more we should rise value of BC.
Ofcourse on every price lvl there will be some resistance and we need mined through that sell walls like rocks but this is only matter of time when  we will eat them to higher price.

BC relay due to 1% inflation is very easy to pump up ^^
Such multipool can stabilize price generally.
I have many coins but to be honest BC is the one which i want hold for long run.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100

I'm expecting to get about .01 BTC worth per Mhs per day, so whatever that works out to for you.  A lot depends on how the price of BC behaves.

edit: i'm expecting less than that this weekend since it's beta and the exchanging and payouts are still manual.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
Blackcoin market cap just under 1 million dollars at the moment.

Compare that with Vertcoin and Darkcoin at 2.5 and 3 million dollars.

I'll be shocked if we don't triple in price in the coming days.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
excellent coming weeks here, hold people, also look at teslacoin
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
ok, one thing concerns me.. Radiostatic said that now we done aprox 2 btc per hour, which makes around 50 btc per day. With current price we should mine (or receive) 2,380,952.38 BC per day... ok lets do roundings to 2 mln. if some ppl store their BC (lets say 10 - 15 mln) where the whole amount is 75 mln of BC, only 60 will be circulating.. we will turnover it in 1 month.. If we will see rapid increase in price.. no one will sell, hoping to sell in future for higher price. This will force Radiostatic further to boost up price of buy orders.. then wee could see massiv, terrible massive drop in price, cause lot of ppl will want to sell. Of course if there will be some proper proportion it won't go that way.. but still we need to spend our BC to see balanced growth in value. I am not pesymistic and don't want to troll, cause I am personally involved into this but there is some danger I guess..
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Hello,

Thanks

Multipool mines most profitable coin, sells for BTC, buys BC with BTC, sends BC to you.
Activity: 435
Hello,

Thanks
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
join the irc guy's https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net/blackcoin     ask your questions there easier to anwser Smiley
Hopped on the multipool, how long does first payout usually take? Running 2440 khs

MAKE SURE YOU GUY'S SET YOUR BC ADDRESS IN YOUR CG MINER!

like this! stratum+tcp://bcmultipool.com:3333 -u BFESCiWEBJtL24XKJgVTfuuapCq8DM4K3r -p password -I 11

It's in there. Thanks though!

Hopped on the multipool, how long does first payout usually take? Running 2440 khs

Hi.  There is auto payment or you can speak with Radiostatic on the IRC and request manual payouts.  Great pool. I am pointing my rig there 24/7 for the foreseeable future.

I'll try the IRC just to see how long it takes.. I want to see what kind of return I can see in mining through this method. I want to hold blackcoin, but a lot of them!

Cool.  Auto payment is daily no matter how many or few are mined so all good.  Happy mining  Smiley

Is the auto payment once daily?
Activity: 420
I don't think people are realizing the potential here.

Even if a big dump happened, mining would slowly raise the price back up and you could sell your coin and you mining is what is buying them back.
im loving this!!!!!!  Grin
Activity: 214

like this! stratum+tcp://bcmultipool.com:3333 -u BFESCiWEBJtL24XKJgVTfuuapCq8DM4K3r -p password -I 11

Hi.  There is auto payment or you can speak with Radiostatic on the IRC and request manual payouts.  Great pool. I am pointing my rig there 24/7 for the foreseeable future.

I'll try the IRC just to see how long it takes.. I want to see what kind of return I can see in mining through this method. I want to hold blackcoin, but a lot of them!

Cool.  Auto payment is daily no matter how many or few are mined so all good.  Happy mining  Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
I am sure, Blackcoin will compete with Litecoin. Be ready for ride!

Too optimistic?! BC has for example rapid transaction time.
Activity: 214

Hi.  There is daily auto payment or you can speak with Radiostatic on the IRC and request manual payouts.  Great pool. I am pointing my rig there 24/7 for the foreseeable future.

*Earn Blackcoins even though the POW phase is over!
*All fees including block transactions are paid out to miners
*We cover the transaction fee to you
*0.5% fee during open beta, 1% after
*No downtime from coinswitching, always connected to the pool
*No registration needed
*Request payouts, or receive them every day, no matter how much you've mined!
*PPS - You'll always get paid fairly for your work

Jump to: