Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1420. (Read 2509928 times)

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
I wonder what would be the price of 1 BC after six months? any idea Huh
We need put a lot of work but we can get into vert coin area
if we will be store of wealth we can go higher and higher.
But to do it we need big payers to join us and support with some cool services or
mayby we alone create some
who knows.
In POS all is mostly in your hands.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
CAT.EX Exchange
Love this multipool. Only 2 other coins I know of that have pool for this. Bitcoin and litecoin.

Either of those have no way for additional coins to come into the market? Nope. BC has the biggest growth potential of any coin out there.
Activity: 385
Love this multipool. Only 2 other coins I know of that have pool for this. Bitcoin and litecoin.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Activity: 382
I wonder what would be the price of 1 BC after six months? any idea Huh
Activity: 462
CAT.EX Exchange
Got my first payout!  59BC!

SO AWESOME!

thats 59 blackcoins,  purchased from the market! ha!

Game changer

Sounds good to me.

What is your hash rate?
This is begginig of betta it will take to stablle.
Multpoll trademybit payed me 0,006 per Mhs in few days ago...
This is p2p pool so it takes time to cash out don't worry.

The dev said its not p2pool in the IRC chat.   Mined for 30 mins at 700 kHash/sec, got 22 BC.  I'm pretty stoked that it actually works.
legendary

SO AWESOME!

Game changer

Sounds good to me.

What is your hash rate?
This is begginig of betta it will take to stablle.
Multpoll trademybit payed me 0,006 per Mhs in few days ago...
This is p2p pool so it takes time to cash out don't worry.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500

SO AWESOME!

Game changer

Treasure those BCs. That's 59 less BCs available to anyone else! I got my first payout also of 53 BC. My hash rate isn't reporting as high as it should, but I'm guessing that's because I'm mining from the other side of the world. When we get our USA nodes I expect all that to be sorted out.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

SO AWESOME!

Game changer

Sounds good to me.

What is your hash rate?
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip

SO AWESOME!

Game changer

slow and steady...
legendary
Activity: 968
einc.io

SO AWESOME!

Game changer
Activity: 266
I'm new to trading currency .... my question is, how do you keep the price stable? For example as of this post the price is around $0.01. and it's been stable like that for a while. What's keeping it stable?

I've become so interested in this stuff... I need to start researching it.

Its all about supply and demand. Google about that Wink.

If the demand increases or the supply decreases, the price will increase.

The trade off between those two is the actual price,
So those two can create stability

Right, but both supply and demand are subject to unpredictable forces, many of them. It is a highly complex phenomenon.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007
Live like there is no tomorrow!
I'm new to trading currency .... my question is, how do you keep the price stable? For example as of this post the price is around $0.01. and it's been stable like that for a while. What's keeping it stable?

Its all about supply and demand. Google about that Wink.

If the demand increases or the supply decreases, the price will increase.

The trade off between those two is the actual price,
So those two can create stability
Activity: 937
BlackCoin is now live and traded at Bittrex!

https://www.bittrex.com/Market/?MarketName=BTC-BC
https://www.bittrex.com/Market/?MarketName=LTC-BC

If you haven't checked us out before... now is the time.  If anyone has any questions or comments, feel free to contact us through our support channels, or just find me hanging out in irc #bittrex in freenode Smiley

Thanks
Richie
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
ok, one thing concerns me.. Radiostatic said that now we done aprox 2 btc per hour, which makes around 50 btc per day. With current price we should mine (or receive) 2,380,952.38 BC per day... ok lets do roundings to 2 mln. if some ppl store their BC (lets say 10 - 15 mln) where the whole amount is 75 mln of BC, only 60 will be circulating.. we will turnover it in 1 month.. If we will see rapid increase in price.. no one will sell, hoping to sell in future for higher price. This will force Radiostatic further to boost up price of buy orders.. then wee could see massiv, terrible massive drop in price, cause lot of ppl will want to sell. Of course if there will be some proper proportion it won't go that way.. but still we need to spend our BC to see balanced growth in value. I am not pesymistic and don't want to troll, cause I am personally involved into this but there is some danger I guess..

Pool is around 1.45 Gh/s - I don't think we are going to do 2BTC /hr at that rate.  12-14 BTC /day is probably more realistic until the hash rate starts to climb like we all know it will.

As far as selling once the price starts to climb, everyone has a different # in their head as to what they'd like to see.  That should lead to staggered selling. I think the benefit of this sort of steady buying pressure is we shouldn't see big spikes/drops like a pump & dump.  If it's just sorta walking up 5-20% per day or whatever it's a lot easier to hold and not panic like when they double in a few hours and you just know a dump is coming.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
indeed, the op needs updating stating the only way to mine is threw the multipool, and a brief explanation on how it works and how to set it up would be nice.
Activity: 182
We should add on the first page about this bcmultipool.. lots of question is coming.. they didn't still know how it works.
Activity: 126
Do u guys know how many BC I can mined with 2 x 290 (non x)?

I'm expecting to get about .01 BTC worth per Mhs per day, so whatever that works out to for you.  A lot depends on how the price of BC behaves.

edit: i'm expecting less than that this weekend since it's beta and the exchanging and payouts are still manual.

Mining hasn't been at 0.01 BTC / MH / day for a while now. Coinwarz 10 MH/s, you'll see the most profitable coins are around ~$45 per day (assuming $0 electricity too). Versus $630 BTC, that's 0.007 BTC / MH/day. I've even been having days mining DOGE that have dropped to 0.005 BTC / MH / day. It's pretty much been like that all month and may only get worse if the crypto market continues its decline.

Seems like some decent coins are missing off there.  SPA has been bouncing between 6-10/day.  Prosper, dope and a few others have been over the $6 mark consistently as well, though not at the moment.
legendary
ok, one thing concerns me.. Radiostatic said that now we done aprox 2 btc per hour, which makes around 50 btc per day. With current price we should mine (or receive) 2,380,952.38 BC per day... ok lets do roundings to 2 mln. if some ppl store their BC (lets say 10 - 15 mln) where the whole amount is 75 mln of BC, only 60 will be circulating.. we will turnover it in 1 month.. If we will see rapid increase in price.. no one will sell, hoping to sell in future for higher price. This will force Radiostatic further to boost up price of buy orders.. then wee could see massive, terrible massive drop in price, cause lot of ppl will want to sell. Of course if there will be some proper proportion it won't go that way.. but still we need to spend our BC to see balanced growth in value. I am not pessimistic and don't want to troll, cause I am personally involved into this but there is some danger I guess..

Yup you have right but the longer multipool is working price can fall if many want cash out at one.
But Blackcoin learn to keep coins and respect their value.
Some people will sell price will fall but BC don't need so high amouts to keep price.
I made calcalations Cheesy and 40BTC can hold BC at LTC lvl ^^ bro.

Just look 0.025*2000BC= 50BTC if all new daily coins are selling out.

Multipool can stabilize price and later we can think about making BC something big even now.
We can try setup some ebay kind e-shop. Setup some services which will be paid in BC.
As stakeholders we all building this coin not Devs but guys from top sits have to be creative and effective if won't be
price will fall BC will change owners till some creative people will come here and they new ideas will blow up market.
If someone just hold BC and think that will be enough to earn money he is wrong.

POS system require many work from community someone like me can answer on forum and help other people...
Someone is good web designer... Here is many people with big talents if 1 of 1000 have brilliant idea we can try to make it real.
Just because if you want make POS coin valuable you need to hard work on it.
Every even that little one thing have matter meme-website-simple help each-other,backing up some projects even with 10BC.
The greatest community we have the biggest value we will have ^^.
Coin is not only price on exchange this is also people behind it that is the biggest value.
Jump to: