Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1422. (Read 2509928 times)

Activity: 192
Merit: 100
Hopped into the pool, let's see how this beta goes :p
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
I regret for a moment not being online when there happened dump from 2200 to 1700. It was great opportunity to raise personal capital. But always take in mind - you are here at present time with all you have and be happy with it.

We are going to the multimoon!!!!

For once I actually capatalised on something like that. Sold everything in 1900s and bought all in for 1750. Happy enough Smiley

Talk about risky. I did the same, but only with a percentage of my coins.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
let's get some more hashpower guy's Smiley http://bcmultipool.com/
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
Activity: 113
Ok got the 270 running at 470 (bonus) 7970 still needs some work but over 600 now. Running two instances of the miner one for each gpu seemed to fix the problem for some reason.
Activity: 98
are the multipools open? Links?
Activity: 214
I regret for a moment not being online when there happened dump from 2200 to 1700. It was great opportunity to raise personal capital. But always take in mind - you are here at present time with all you have and be happy with it.

For once I actually capatalised on something like that. Sold everything in 1900s and bought all in for 1750. Happy enough Smiley

Good result. Love it when that happens. 
Activity: 113

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

Activity: 210
2000 sat is still considered as dirt cheap when looking at the marketcap.
Activity: 126
what is minium payout using the pool?

They are doing the alt-coin -> BC exchange manually, I don't think there's a min payout.  Probably just whatever earnings a couple times a day when they do the exchange.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
Artistic impression of what blackhole bcmultipool will do to dogecoin

Great representation, but let's respect other alt coins. We are going to support them mining in multipool.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250

+1000!!!!! TWEEETED!!!
Activity: 112
to the moon?
Yup.
5000 satoshi within 24hr.
Someone please come and take my pc away from me  Cheesy

good, we need more BC meme Grin
Activity: 83
Im struggling. Got the mining going but has rate is only 580k for my 7970 and 339k for my 270 I usually get about 720 and 460 with guiminer . Anyone got any setting to try with similar system?

Did you use cgminer? In that case you can use those settings in SGMiner (just create a sgminer.conf or use parameters in batch file).
I used the .conf from cgminer and works great.
what is minium payout using the pool?
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
BC has 4th highest volume today - only behind BTC, LTC & DOGE.

Jump to: