Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1453. (Read 2509928 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

Wow, Friday is going to be big day. Holding tight my BC's

And getting ready my rig, of course

This was going be to be revealed 8PM GMT tonight haha...

But I guess the cat is out of the bag, but I'll still do the announcement tonight; pool will go into open beta from Friday 8PM GMT to Sunday 8PM GMT to make sure everything is a-ok. Payouts will be processed manually to ensure that nobody loses any coins. There will be no payouts requests, you'll get 2 payouts this weekend. If everything goes okay I will integrate automatic trading with bter.com. Smiley

This is amazing!!! With or without pump - we are going higher and higher!
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

This was going be to be revealed 8PM GMT tonight haha...

But I guess the cat is out of the bag, but I'll still do the announcement tonight; pool will go into open beta from Friday 8PM GMT to Sunday 8PM GMT to make sure everything is a-ok. Payouts will be processed manually to ensure that nobody loses any coins. There will be no payouts requests, you'll get 2 payouts this weekend. If everything goes okay I will integrate automatic trading with bter.com. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
(*) What about change addresses, and possible loss of all PoS when sending 1 BC out of a 1 million BC pile?
i dont know but there is command reserve for it you are reserving amount for transactions
I guess I should better not use any of my BC at all if I want to collect 1% PoS per year?
i pesonaly don't care i get stack every 3h-6h... if you don't touch balance in 8h you will get your 1% at the end of year or sooner if you are online
Just use command reserve all should be ok

I have not seen a single BC interest coming in, and I own BC since February 27th now. Nothing nada zilch.

> reserve

GOOD that finally someone mentions that.

The WALLET NEEDS A MANUAL about PoS.

Is "reserve" necessary for interest collection?

From your description, AND from the description in the console, it is not clear which part is not touched and will give interest, the reserved part, or the remainder?

Code:
help reserve
help: unknown command: reserve

Oh, and by the way :-) The wallet still CRASHES if you try to export transactions.

can you post your adress ?

reservebalance=x ( x= the number of coins to reserve)
that was commnad sry

https://cryptocointalk.com/topic/700-proof-of-stake-explained-rough-draft/
there is also quite good tutorial.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
see my profile
(*) What about change addresses, and possible loss of all PoS when sending 1 BC out of a 1 million BC pile?
i dont know but there is command reserve for it you are reserving amount for transactions
I guess I should better not use any of my BC at all if I want to collect 1% PoS per year?
i pesonaly don't care i get stack every 3h-6h... if you don't touch balance in 8h you will get your 1% at the end of year or sooner if you are online
Just use command reserve all should be ok

I have not seen a single BC interest coming in, and I own BC since February 27th now. Nothing nada zilch.

> reserve

GOOD that finally someone mentions that.

The WALLET NEEDS A MANUAL about PoS.

Is "reserve" necessary for interest collection?

From your description, AND from the description in the console, it is not clear which part is not touched and will give interest, the reserved part, or the remainder?

Code:
help reserve
help: unknown command: reserve

Oh, and by the way :-) The wallet still CRASHES if you try to export transactions.

legendary
Activity: 1288

Activity: 476
oops... you'll get the news later.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
pool for this?
legendary
i really dont get how proof of stake works..

for example i buy 100,000 BC. then how will i be benefit from it? any sample computation of the possible income? sorry for such a noob.  Cry

1st unlock wallet now u have button. If you have luck you will hit 1% stack but it will be ~1/365 of that 1% just because 1% is annual.
If you will mine clock you will get fees from it.
Just after mining phase when there was many transactions i have got 20,40,7 BC from mining blocks fees while in same time i have got 0,05 BC stacks.
If BC will be popular most money will be form BC fees.
That force us to create deep market behind BC Cheesy it will allow us make more profit.
Eg 100k that is 1000 year so you can get ~2.5BC daily.
Activity: 385
Anyone any news about upcoming new BC pool? Think it was supposed to go live today.
Any information as i can't wait  Grin

Im loking foward to it too. Was going to put some good mega hash too it.
Activity: 23
Anyone any news about upcoming new BC pool? Think it was supposed to go live today.
Any information as i can't wait  Grin
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
i really dont get how proof of stake works..

for example i buy 100,000 BC. then how will i be benefit from it? any sample computation of the possible income? sorry for such a noob.  Cry
Activity: 6
I just bought some more at 958, the first batch was at 615, so i hope i made a good choice here.
I truly believe this coin can go higher.
Activity: 490
is it ok to buy BC now? is it not too late?
I think not.
Why because while minig was price about ~1000 most trade volume was about ~2000.
If coin will contentious growing i think we going higher.
Everyone here have different strategy.
I eg i am for long run i have bought at 2000 at 1000 at 500...
that was np for me buying it higher or lower.

But many guys just wait to earn 100% and leave coin i can't assure you how it will go.
But in long run with 1% inflation it have better chance to grow up than those with high inflation or Xbilion coins clone.
Even Bitcoin will have 1% inflation in 10-20 years (float because people are burning BTC, destroying it it cruse higher inflation).
1% of interest is going direct to holder while in POW system that money are going to miners and then direct to market so even you have 1%
you as stakeholder are not hurted by inflation as much like in POW system where eg Doge. daily produce Doges for 560 BTC if Doge dont get buying support it price will fall.
With BC price can also fall but holders control price mostly not miners.

With pure POS system BC is totally different economy model in long run that 99% other coins here.
We are pioneers Cheesy.

Im in it for the long haul as well. I agree just look at doge not long ago 200+, last week its gone from about 160ish to low 120s now back to 130s atm.
Activity: 476
I think not.
Why because while minig was price about ~1000 most trade volume was about ~2000.

But many guys just wait to earn 100% and leave coin i can't assure you how it will go.
But in long run with 1% inflation it have better chance to grow up than those with high inflation or Xbilion coins clone.
Even Bitcoin will have 1% inflation in 10-20 years (float because people are burning BTC, destroying it it cruse higher inflation).
1% of interest is going direct to holder while in POW system that money are going to miners and then direct to market so even you have 1%
you as stakeholder are not hurted by inflation as much like in POW system where eg Doge. daily produce Doges for 560 BTC if Doge dont get buying support it price will fall.

With pure POS system BC is totally different economy model in long run that 99% other coins here.
We are pioneers Cheesy.

this man speaks the truth.

legendary
I think not.

We are pioneers Cheesy.
Oh looks like we losing steam DUMP DUMP DUMP. Please dump I want more cheap bc

Grrrrr!!!! Angry

We are here to talk about how to raise BC value, about development, etc. And you are talking about dump. Greedy swallower!

My wife is a greedy swallower and I dont complain I let her have as much as she wants Grin
legendary
Activity: 1288
Oh looks like we losing steam DUMP DUMP DUMP. Please dump I want more cheap bc

Grrrrr!!!! Angry

We are here to talk about how to raise BC value, about development, etc. And you are talking about dump. Greedy swallower!
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Jump to: