Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1478. (Read 2509926 times)

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
k itll probably take a week or so to get here Ill revisit this then
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Coinoholic
Im gonna order a few 750 ti's will post them up for sale once I get them delivered and will set a price on them then, or mine with them if there is no interest

Maybe do an auction and just set a reserve so you don't eat a loss? I'll gladly bid to get it moving. Not sure if an auction is the best way, whatever works I'm interested.
Coinoholic
I like where this is going,  Lets keep up the efforts!   I'm excited about the future of BC,  Only 2k coins generated per day is 'nothing' All it would take is a tiny amount of demand and this coin becomes extremely rare.   

I love it!

The demand is already there IMO, people are complaining about the low sales but the fact is the coin is moving, people are buying because they anticipate a profit primarily. I suspect once a little spark of buys hits and people see the coin in the green it will compound and start growing.. Thats way better then a giant pump and dump
legendary
Im gonna order a few 750 ti's will post them up for sale once I get them delivered and will set a price on them then, or mine with them if there is no interest
legendary
Activity: 968
Merit: 1000
einc.io
I like where this is going,  Lets keep up the efforts!   I'm excited about the future of BC,  Only 2k coins generated per day is 'nothing' All it would take is a tiny amount of demand and this coin becomes extremely rare.   

I love it!
legendary
another thought would be for the sale of silver, and gold coins

...... but as I said before I would rather leave this sort of thing to someone with more time, and experience

This is possible already Smiley

http://www.sovnumisltd.com/alt-currency.html

that is awsome.... ok then we are half way to the moon and i didnt even realize it
Activity: 476
Merit: 250

...... but as I said before I would rather leave this sort of thing to someone with more time, and experience

This is possible already Smiley

http://www.sovnumisltd.com/alt-currency.html
legendary
lol sorry wasnt trying to jump down your throat either, I was just explaining myself.

look at my earlier caveat

"but as I said before I would rather leave this sort of thing to someone with more time, and experience "

I dont feel like doing the cumbersome work either

just want to grow my position and help the coin
Activity: 322
If you want to open up a shop or something I think that's awesome. I'm not trying to rain on your parade, sorry if it came off that way. I was just giving my reaction.

I like the multipool idea better. Buying and selling graphics cards is cumbersome and farfetched. Plus there is already GPUcoin for that.

Any idea how much do the BIG players have ? 1 milion ? 10 million ?
Just to get an idea of what a dump could mean haha

http://agran.net/bc_getbalance.php?top=1000

this is me:

143   B7whqUnyFgip3x2Nvq1GBx1AjySupv2kzk   92 556.00453283 bc
legendary

I like the multipool idea better. Buying and selling graphics cards is cumbersome and farfetched. Plus there is already GPUcoin for that.

think on this though
in the end and beginning all economies are built on manpower, "cumbersome things", without them there is no profit to be made through multipools, speculation or investing.  without tying a loss of time wealth or power to the accumation of worth in a crypto we are only creating a smoke screen for a bubble and eventual loss of worth....
of course there is incredible personal wealth to be made off of others in the creation of a bubble, its just not my game
Coinoholic

Love your ideas, we need somebody with the investment capital to actually stock the product which unfortunately leaves me out. I would donate time with web development or anything else needed to get an actual value based market rolling.
Activity: 322

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
legendary

legendary
ok so I was thinking about how to create a way to make some more bc while increasing the overall worth of the bc economy

so let me run this by you guys.

I was thinking that I would sell video cards or some other item that you guys want for bc, then sell them back at a higher price to make profit, which i will use to reinvest sell more and then keep reselling the profit at a higher price until we have a stable bc price at a value closer to 1 dollar per BC.

I could set up an escrow service with some reputable member to start until I make enough profit to turn it into a proper legitimate retail store....

I would love if someone else did this instead of me due to the fact I already work 50 hours a week, but I dont want to wait until there is no more demand due to lack of services and purpose.
Regarding the logo:

Our developer opened a vote for maybe a logo change. Please vote seriously.
The ultimate decision will be made by rat4 himself.

http://blackcointalk.com/index.php?topic=218.0

Put your vote in! So far 15 members did!
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
How about we let the market dictate the price and we don't need 273 pages of wining and crying about people selling there coins.  On the flip side, for every sale there is a buyer, but you guys are never at fault for buying low?  It's just the selling low that you hate?  Sounds like a catch 22, or just another way to point the finger at someone else.

Early bird gets the worm!!!  Oh yeah, what about the early worm?  He got eaten.  Stop being a worm.
I think market is dictating price all time not many people cares about what we are writing here or you.
If you don't like this thread skip it... I guess it not so easy for you i wonder why you just don't ignore that thread.
When i go Doge,LTC,Vertcoin,Darkcoin threads there is same situation all time...
Doge have 900+ pages same flood all time who cares : D.
Why it goes up why down... In flood of such posts there are also creative ideas and some helpful advises.
Coinoholic
Buying 300k bc can pay with paypal or btc pm me your rates.

Best method is to buy on Mintpal, yes, it will push the price up, but, I cannot see anyone wanting to sell 300k at less than 1000 satoshi or 3BTC.

I've been accumulating over the last few days, it's hard work!

+1

You should really change your name to BlackCoinStacker Wink

Hahaha

Not selling my coin at current prices (nor have I hit 300k yet), but this is a good sign. Will donate hugs.
Activity: 364
Buying 300k bc can pay with paypal or btc pm me your rates.

Best method is to buy on Mintpal, yes, it will push the price up, but, I cannot see anyone wanting to sell 300k at less than 1000 satoshi or 3BTC.

I've been accumulating over the last few days, it's hard work!
Jump to: