Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1481. (Read 2509926 times)

Activity: 73
Merit: 10
I would throw 8-10 MH/s at it myself. (my crappy rigs never seem to be up 100% of time and I'm usually around 80-90% potential hash rate  Angry)

We don't have a bounty started. I could either start one or Soepkip could add to his. However, if I were to hold this bounty, I would not pay it out all at once. I don't want someone coming in, setting up a half assed pool, claiming the bounty, and then neglecting the pool. I'd pay it out over time based off successful operation.

I have a new BC wallet if you guys trust me : BM8ks4W567MbHWaREDjq9B26MSSTjjdccV

I've put 5000 BC into it to start it off (just as soon as my wallet updates its blockchain it will get there)

Don't get me wrong, but the best would be if it was made by some of the authorities like Dev himself or Soepkip Smiley
But you have good idea about process of payment for bounty claimer.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
I would throw 8-10 MH/s at it myself. (my crappy rigs never seem to be up 100% of time and I'm usually around 80-90% potential hash rate  Angry)

We don't have a bounty started. I could either start one or Soepkip could add to his. However, if I were to hold this bounty, I would not pay it out all at once. I don't want someone coming in, setting up a half assed pool, claiming the bounty, and then neglecting the pool. I'd pay it out over time based off successful operation.

I have a new BC wallet if you guys trust me : BM8ks4W567MbHWaREDjq9B26MSSTjjdccV

I've put 5000 BC into it to start it off (just as soon as my wallet updates its blockchain it will get there)

Regarding the logo:

Our developer opened a vote for maybe a logo change. Please vote seriously.
The ultimate decision will be made by rat4 himself.

http://blackcointalk.com/index.php?topic=218.0

Can I get approval on forum please?

~Herpderp
A pool would be awesome  Cool
This would be 1st reversed pool, you mine something what is not mineable anymore Cheesy awesome idea.
And it is pump machine WTF we invented 1st coin 100% resistant to multipools and ASICs
and with such pool it will be self pumping combo...
IF it will works just give add to title 100% resistant ASIC/Multipools FOREWER
and no one can win that concept that was brilliant.
And 1st will win Smiley.

is there a bounty for this? I'm really liking the concept. I've got 8/m hash to throw at it. I'm sure the code for multipool, hashco.ws pools could be adapted to this.

I would throw 20mh at this also. This is brilliant idea. Any bounty for this?
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
I don't care about actual price anymore. I've accepted it. Accepted that there are folks that want to get as much as possible to get profit in few hours. They are collecting, collecting. I have my stake, let call me a bag holder, but is it reasonable to sell at lowest possible price the coin deserves (it even does not deserves so low)? I am going to sleep with piece of mid that I have smth special. Let it be... for now.. as it is... and it is good in the way it can be... @505 sat the latest trade. Not bad at all. The coin is not even two decades old

i like the current low price means i can still pick up more. My goal is 200K. Im up to 87K currently

I wish you to reach your goal, I have less than 200k and it is much in my opinion, even 87k is considerable amount, if the price goes up. You are one of the lucky, who owns app. 850 part of the coins.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250

Regarding the logo:

Our developer opened a vote for maybe a logo change. Please vote seriously.
The ultimate decision will be made by rat4 himself.

http://blackcointalk.com/index.php?topic=218.0
I don't care about actual price anymore. I've accepted it. Accepted that there are folks that want to get as much as possible to get profit in few hours. They are collecting, collecting. I have my stake, let call me a bag holder, but is it reasonable to sell at lowest possible price the coin deserves (it even does not deserves so low)? I am going to sleep with piece of mid that I have smth special. Let it be... for now.. as it is... and it is good in the way it can be... @505 sat the latest trade. Not bad at all. The coin is not even two decades old

i like the current low price means i can still pick up more. My goal is 200K. Im up to 87K currently
legendary
I don't care about actual price anymore. I've accepted it. Accepted that there are folks that want to get as much as possible to get profit in few hours. They are collecting, collecting. I have my stake, let call me a bag holder, but is it reasonable to sell at lowest possible price the coin deserves (it even does not deserves so low)? I am going to sleep with piece of mid that I have smth special. Let it be... for now.. as it is... and it is good in the way it can be... @505 sat the latest trade. Not bad at all. The coin is not even two decades old.

Many thanks to people working for the BC's development!
The logo is not mine. It's just the one I happened to like the most from a bunch that were created earlier in this thread. Easily interchangeable depending on what the community votes. I believe rat4 put up a poll somewhere but I cannot remember where.

Also, please excuse any spelling errors or horrible English in the snapshot. I really didn't proof read at all. No time for that. Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
Well I know you guys said WP only design entries for the website, but unfortunately I don't do WP so here's my work in progress (and possibly disqualified, but I'm having fun with my hobby so it's all good). I went from nothing yesterday to actually adding in some CSS and ripping some icons from Google images. Works fine in FF, Chrome, and IE. This is what I have so far and what it looks like on a 1080p monitor. Unfortunately what looks decent on these monitors here may look crappy on my IPS monitors at home, so I'll have to check that out!

(Sorry about image resizing, I'm not doing it, seems either tinypic or bitcoin forum is making it "blurry")

Let me know what you guys think and suggestions to improve (will continue working on this tomorrow, like I said, I can really put in about an hour a day on my web hobby). Nothing is constrained here.

Looks clean and efficient. The logo looks to much like bitcoin though.
Awsome for me we need something like that GJ.
BTW i personalty use main site to get on bitcointalk forum Cheesy
Well I know you guys said WP only design entries for the website, but unfortunately I don't do WP so here's my work in progress (and possibly disqualified, but I'm having fun with my hobby so it's all good). I went from nothing yesterday to actually adding in some CSS and ripping some icons from Google images. Works fine in FF, Chrome, and IE. This is what I have so far and what it looks like on a 1080p monitor. Unfortunately what looks decent on these monitors here may look crappy on my IPS monitors at home, so I'll have to check that out!

(Sorry about image resizing, I'm not doing it, seems either tinypic or bitcoin forum is making it "blurry")

Let me know what you guys think and suggestions to improve (will continue working on this tomorrow, like I said, I can really put in about an hour a day on my web hobby). Nothing is constrained here.

Looks clean and efficient. The logo looks to much like bitcoin though.
legendary

(*) Isn't 1% per year too low?

(*) What about change addresses, and possible loss of all PoS when sending 1 BC out of a 1 million BC pile?
I guess I should better not use any of my BC at all if I want to collect 1% PoS per year?

That all depend of point of view:
Compare:
BC 1% that means your we need now only 0.005BTC to buy all new BC on market if more people are selling their shares we are loosing price but loyal stockholders hold for long run 1%inflation works only in long run.
If we run Pool we will only pump BC up more 0.005BTC day and we are contantly pumpig our BC and we will have coins ASIC/Multipool free forever.
HBN 2%in10days - 100% flat inflation Every Year now they need about 16BTC to keep price in next year 40BTC.... (if they keep current price) sometime bubble will broke
Mint 20% that mean in long run they need 20x more BTC to keep price than BC.

Look at new coins they are every where most popular one is Xbilioncoin why ? You mine them in few millions and then you can get good income from few satoshi.
Then look at price chart of Lotto...EAC...Leaf...Tipps Do you know what amout of money you need to bring them up ?
Look at those Tips tries to pump ;( sadly i have some TIPS. Tips are in >1sat range.

(*) What about change addresses, and possible loss of all PoS when sending 1 BC out of a 1 million BC pile?
i dont know but there is command reserve for it you are reserving amount for transactions

I guess I should better not use any of my BC at all if I want to collect 1% PoS per year?
i pesonaly don't care i get stack every 3h-6h... if you don't touch balance in 8h you will get your 1% at the end of year or sooner if you are online
Just use command reserve all should be ok
legendary
Great work guys. I will keep on saying this. No premine, great group of people, good dev team, inventive community, strong and continuous support, no disasterous pumps, no dodgy business involved, POS only with no silly interest rates. If all parties involved keep it this way this is going sky high. 400-500 satoshi is as low as it gets.

The art of patience is what we need to keep in ourselves.
This would be 1st reversed pool, you mine something what is not mineable anymore Cheesy awesome idea.
And it is pump machine WTF we invented 1st coin 100% resistant to multipools and ASICs
And 1st will win Smiley.

is there a bounty for this? I'm really liking the concept. I've got 8/m hash to throw at it. I'm sure the code for multipool, hashco.ws pools could be adapted to this.

Activity: 84
Great work guys. I will keep on saying this. No premine, great group of people, good dev team, inventive community, strong and continuous support, no disasterous pumps, no dodgy business involved, POS only with no silly interest rates. If all parties involved keep it this way this is going sky high. 400-500 satoshi is as low as it gets.
Activity: 826
see my profile
You have a couple misunderstandings of how this works. Let me make it a bit clearer, as your questions are fairly common: First of all no, you do not need to be running your wallet continuously 24/7. [...]
thanks, yes that clarified a lot for me.
(*) something like that explanation should become part of the wallet client!  Took quite some time to find this info.
more questions:
(*) now I have unlocked the wallet, with
Code:
walletpassphrase PASSWORD 9999999999 true
Does it need to be renewed when I close and reopen the wallet? Is there a chance to make that persistent?
* Before I didn't use that command, but the wallet was not encrypted. Still, no Stake incoming, for ONE WEEK now!
So the 7 days in which my wallet contained coins are useless, just because it wasn't encrypted?
* You should consider to make the stake earning completely automatic. Or have a button press solution (like with the mining tab in some qt-clients).
I guess the price for BC also fell so much, because some people were simply disappointed that their balance didn't increase at all.  
* Is it really only 1% per year?   I could have made so much more, just by selling my BC in the right moment :-(
I am keeping all of my BC still, I really want to see this working.
No problem, glad to help. Don't worry about the period where you did not get a stake. When they do stake, the payout on coins owned will reflect the age weight from day-one of when they landed in your wallet, or since whenever they last staked. On your other question, yes, the wallet locks again on closing and you need to re-enter the command. I would not recommend leaving your wallet open perpetually in the un-locked state. I need to go back and re-confirm this, but I may have been mistaken that it is a mint-only command - this means coins may indeed be able to be sent from your wallet WITHOUT re-entry of your password! Some PoS clients include a separate program purely for staking, but as of the present release ours does not. Therefore, please exercise caution and certainly do not leave your wallet unlocked and unattended on an ongoing basis. And don't forget to delete your unlock command from console history after unlocking - I've said this before and gladly repeat it.

Any news about this?

>  it is a mint-only command - this means coins may indeed be
> able to be sent from your wallet WITHOUT re-entry of your password!
> do not leave your wallet unlocked

Then implement that mint only code please.  

If you are right then an exploit would be easy: [...]

Moreover:

(*) A PoS button & explanation should become part of the wallet client soon!  

legendary
And 1st will win Smiley.
Activity: 826
see my profile
Community Bounty Drive UPDATE
Total Donations Now: 75500.
Bounty Update:

Please add a bounty for a full working windows client.

The wallet still crashes when exporting transactions to CSV.

I pledge 100 BC. Anyone else - Crowdbounty for fully functional windows wallet?
Activity: 112
A pool would be awesome  Cool
Jump to: