Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1479. (Read 2509926 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Buying 300k bc can pay with paypal or btc pm me your rates.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
I've put in a 1BTC buy order at 500 satoshi.

Please feel free to DUMP in to my buy order - thank you!

I follow you with another 0.7btc on that
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
How about we let the market dictate the price and we don't need 273 pages of wining and crying about people selling there coins.  On the flip side, for every sale there is a buyer, but you guys are never at fault for buying low?  It's just the selling low that you hate?  Sounds like a catch 22, or just another way to point the finger at someone else.

Early bird gets the worm!!!  Oh yeah, what about the early worm?  He got eaten.  Stop being a worm.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 611
Get in before the big Pump and get out before you see the big black D  Wink
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
any new's from rat4? on the logo, such
Activity: 364
Merit: 250

Thank you our savior Smiley

This is a great coin -  hope there are some dumpers around as I really would like all of my order filled!

Please - anyone here who does not have patience or vision and wants to panic sell please do it NOW!
Activity: 2828
Merit: 611

Thank you our savior Smiley
Activity: 364

Activity: 154
Coinoholic
Glad to see a big order get dropped at 500, lets stack up more buys and put a fire under this coin
Activity: 476
I'm not going to send to a random wallet for obvious reasons, but I pledge .25 btc i'll send straight to cryptsy when I see it start moving.

Also lets start making things move, don't let the forum slow down. People are starting to bag hold and that's not the best sign.

Okay, that is 1250 votes so far!
(If you buy cryptsy points with it first you'll get about 5-10% more votes!)

lol man you need to throw 4 or 5 btc at it to bump it to the top few slots  Roll Eyes

Yes, for the #1 you would need that, but I personally think top 3 will get added!

+ 100 votes from ME. I cash out from eKrona and gain 3 BTC. I can pay for votes to the 0.5 BTC level, as soon as i see some movement in that matter.

And that's another 2500 votes!

-----------------------------------------------

In total there have been 3750 votes promised via BTC voting on Cryptsy.

Who else is going to put some BTC into the vote?

-----------------------------------------------

Keep voting:

https://www.cryptsy.com/coinvotes

We went up 60 votes since last night!
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
My point was it is so easy to increase the price on this coin. If everyone just buys together that would be it.
we are doing that bro all time : D... Only 2000 BC comming daily-0,005 BTC day and most go to 100k+ stakeholders most of them don't sell anything at this price lvl.
Just give us time to eat all cheap it will take w wille but we can do it.
I belive that BC is very  young.
Slow contant price up is better than 5min bump.
We give time all people chance to join on low price i try think positiv.
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
My point was it is so easy to increase the price on this coin. If everyone just buys together that would be it.
Activity: 84
BC are not produced so you have to be to buy in the market all the time, then the price grows

I'm already on top100
Activity: 113
This is annoying I can't buy BC because unless I put way more sat above price my orders don't get filled. The price just adjusts accordingly. Surely somethings wrong if a few 1000 coins are able to manipulate the market.
Activity: 98
wow 500SAT.. so low!
Activity: 70
Dice game:

http://bigblackdice.com !

They are still looking for a designer, with a 4000BC bounty!
i can do it PM me
Activity: 476
Dice game:

http://bigblackdice.com !

They are still looking for a designer, with a 4000BC bounty!
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1093
Activity: 145
Hi~~~My dear friends, I am Jerry, come from China. I built the BC Community in China, the QQ(a chat software) group is: 374929243
we hope you can join us, and you could meet more friends in China who also like BC.
if you don't have a qq account, you can download the software, and apply for an account: http://www.imqq.com/
By the way, in the group there are already two foreigners who come from Finland and Rumania. so~~please join us! Do not hesitate, we are all welcome you to join us
Activity: 327
Merit: 197
Two-way squared
hey, we made you a scratch game and its not even listed in the op thread

http://coinok.pw/scratch/bc/

Added
Jump to: