Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1480. (Read 2509926 times)

legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1093
hey, we made you a scratch game and its not even listed in the op thread

http://coinok.pw/scratch/bc/
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
how long till we get listed on craptsy
Activity: 2828
Merit: 611
My tactic on the exchanges is very simple. I'm lowballing every seller (buying just above the current buy orders) and asking top of the world prices for buyers.

And it works perfectly Smiley
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
EarnCryptoCoins
5280 BC already claimed!
3500+ members/585 claiming BC every hour!
5000+ claims/1000+ transactions done!
Join now and get your free BlackCoins!

BlackCoin Faucet
Pays from 0.50 to 1.00 BC per hour.
Payouts are done automatically on 03:30 server time at 1.00 BC minimum.
10% referral earnings.

DONATIONS
BMUWzsMAEMpLQguUSwSCeo1jyPFRGv9tbv

(After donating please send us message here with TXID, short title(40chars maximum) and a link so we can publish them in the donations sections on coin page)

The Faucet is DRY, please consider DONATING some BlackCoin so we can continue the giveaway. Thank You!  

BlackCoin Raffle
Tickets 100 BC each.
Draw every 12 hours.
1% house edge goes for faucet.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
One way of promotion, is to sell BC @ebay. Who have experience in selling things there?
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Another 1 sat coin added. CTM...

lol man you need to throw 4 or 5 btc at it to bump it to the top few slots  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
Another 1 sat coin added. CTM...
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
+ 100 votes from ME. I cash out from eKrona and gain 3 BTC. I can pay for votes to the 0.5 BTC level, as soon as i see some movement in that matter.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Are we keeping tally of the vote fund or is it being kept secret? I'd probably like to donate some if we have a chance of meeting our goal.
Activity: 154
Coinoholic
I'm not going to send to a random wallet for obvious reasons, but I pledge .25 btc i'll send straight to cryptsy when I see it start moving.

Also lets start making things move, don't let the forum slow down. People are starting to bag hold and that's not the best sign.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
Activity: 154
Coinoholic
Does anybody want to team up and blast BTC at cryptsy voting? I'm not going to send anything the way it is sitting with no votes I can't afford to bring it up on my own.
Activity: 45
What about a rig rental site lite betarigs where only payment accepted is in blackcoins.

I like this idea, but it would take far more work and investment to set up than a mutlipool site, so it'd have to wait until after that is fully established.
Activity: 385
What about a rig rental site lite betarigs where only payment accepted is in blackcoins.
Activity: 45
if you want something to mine with alot of Buy support. Come join me on pot.ogres.org. There is 10btc worth of pot buy orders currently. and with BC at a 2:1 ratio with POT. Each pot coin is worth 2 BC.

I'm personally mining Zeit for this purpose. It has much less potential than POT, but it's more profitable at the current difficulties.
Activity: 476
if you want something to mine with alot of Buy support. Come join me on pot.ogres.org. There is 10btc worth of pot buy orders currently. and with BC at a 2:1 ratio with POT. Each pot coin is worth 2 BC.
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
Great work guys. I will keep on saying this. No premine, great group of people, good dev team, inventive community, strong and continuous support, no disasterous pumps, no dodgy business involved, POS only with no silly interest rates. If all parties involved keep it this way this is going sky high. 400-500 satoshi is as low as it gets.

The art of patience is what we need to keep in ourselves.

support

Support will come as we get the attention we deserve.
Activity: 145
Great work guys. I will keep on saying this. No premine, great group of people, good dev team, inventive community, strong and continuous support, no disasterous pumps, no dodgy business involved, POS only with no silly interest rates. If all parties involved keep it this way this is going sky high. 400-500 satoshi is as low as it gets.

The art of patience is what we need to keep in ourselves.

support
Activity: 476
I approved all the accounts that currently where in the waiting list @ www.blackcointalk.com. I'll also check that the requirement for admin approval is waived for the time being Smiley.

Regarding the Multipool idea:
The more I think about it, the more I love it. I guess it would be best to move this discussion to our own forums, i'll setup a topic for it when I get back to the computer. Keep throwing ideas, we need to act together on this so let's do this via our forums Smiley.

edit:
Topic is live: http://blackcointalk.com/index.php?topic=220.0
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
I actually have A LOT of rep outside of here - Heatware (64-0-0), Sythe.org (100+ vouches selling RuneScape gold), Ebay (80+ 100% record), etc. I'm really pushing to become involved in this coin. But whatever the community/dev prefers. Just don't forget to give me an honorable mention if this idea comes to be and ends up being a success for BC, given that the idea came from your truly! Along with the good follow up idea about payment processing (see, I think of good ideas) Wink

I'll continue to work on my web design entry anyway. Will move the 5000 BC if need be later on for this purpose. I'm actually already contacting some people off site who run pools asking if they'd be interested in trying to do set this up. I would think someone would want to try this, given it's really an opportunity to be the first of such a pool.
Jump to: