Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1477. (Read 2509926 times)

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
anyone want to buy  used r9 290 for bc? been mining with them since feb 1st
will ship us or canada, wil have to look in on the shipping costs though.

gonna switch my rig to 750 ti's when i get them
legendary
Activity: 968
Merit: 1000
einc.io
How does the multipool work for BC since we are in POS only now?
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
I'm also interested in the multipool  Cool

agree though I love the idea, im not donating to a newbie member without some proof of work

I do hope that you guys are working on this though

I posted proof in the IRC channel Smiley

I'm totally on boards. I've 8 M/h waiting to switch on to this.

Also, the staking is working perfectly.

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
I've got 5000 BC ready to give to the multipool bounty. And then I can also donate 5% of my ~9 MH/s early on. Wink
So far it looks really good Smiley.

We'll put some BC towards it from the community bounty fund as soon as it's up. I'll repost the community bounty drive bit later tonight and i'll add a donation address for the multipool project. Some other members already promised rewards before, so we could merge that all together Smiley.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I'm also interested in the multipool  Cool

agree though I love the idea, im not donating to a newbie member without some proof of work

I posted proof in the IRC channel Smiley
legendary

legendary
Is anyone doing escrow for BC yet?
Activity: 322
Hey guys,

I saw the post earlier about a profit-switching pool that exchanges to BC and it sounded like such an amazing idea that me and my team(2 others) decided we'd make one! Stratum protocol and coin-switching is already implemented, auto-selling and analyzing the most profitable coin is coming.

You'll be able to withdraw to BTC too obviously, but this will carry a +5% fee. We believe BlackCoin is one of the best, if not the best currency launched in the last year and know for a fact that profit-pooling will drive the price up insanely. Sadly it will also drop the value of other coins as we'll dump their prices this way.

I'll post some updates before Wednesday!

If you'd like to encourage us even more, you can donate to our BC address BNv9p33UqpeBJNyzycXXabKjquRZw5CAw3

Thanks again guys, really happy with the community!

+9001!

I've sent you a message Smiley

Edit:

Price is up 28% Grin

Responded with some proof that we're not talking bullshit Smiley
legendary
Hey guys,

I saw the post earlier about a profit-switching pool that exchanges to BC and it sounded like such an amazing idea that me and my team(2 others) decided we'd make one! Stratum protocol and coin-switching is already implemented, auto-selling and analyzing the most profitable coin is coming.

You'll be able to withdraw to BTC too obviously, but this will carry a +5% fee. We believe BlackCoin is one of the best, if not the best currency launched in the last year and know for a fact that profit-pooling will drive the price up insanely. Sadly it will also drop the value of other coins as we'll dump their prices this way.

If you'd like to encourage us even more, you can donate to our BC address BNv9p33UqpeBJNyzycXXabKjquRZw5CAw3

+9001!

Edit:

Price is up 28% Grin

im in when your up
Hey guys,

+9001!

Edit:

Price is up 28% Grin
Hey guys,

Activity: 113
Merit: 10
Wee price rise Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
I feel so sad that the value is dropping.  Undecided

Grow calluses on your heart and hands, the weak never profit, they'll sell until they have nothing left to sell then cry when the price rockets back upward. This coin has a great community, easy to get your hands on etc. We just need more development. One poster above is going to start selling GPUs for blackcoin.

Instead of worrying about the price on an exchange why not help us give this coin value? Make graphics, faucets, games, tell your friends, etc. It'll come back, even the useless coins have their day in the sun.
or help me with smurf voting on Cryptsy  : ).
I bought some cryptsy points to vote to.
I will try get to 600.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Coinoholic
I feel so sad that the value is dropping.  Undecided

Grow calluses on your heart and hands, the weak never profit, they'll sell until they have nothing left to sell then cry when the price rockets back upward. This coin has a great community, easy to get your hands on etc. We just need more development. One poster above is going to start selling GPUs for blackcoin.

Instead of worrying about the price on an exchange why not help us give this coin value? Make graphics, faucets, games, tell your friends, etc. It'll come back, even the useless coins have their day in the sun.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 611
I feel so sad that the value is dropping.  Undecided
Activity: 112
Im waiting for some AUR to enter my wallet so i can buy a little more, aur is so dam slow though.

Jeez too bad you can't post a reserve buy.. By the time you get your AUR to an exchange I'll have died from old age. lol
Cheesy lol its soooo slow the pool takes about 2 days to actually confirm and withdraw, and then who knows how long to hit the exchange haha.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Coinoholic
Im waiting for some AUR to enter my wallet so i can buy a little more, aur is so dam slow though.

Jeez too bad you can't post a reserve buy.. By the time you get your AUR to an exchange I'll have died from old age. lol
Activity: 112
Jump to: