Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1507. (Read 2509926 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
This coin has one of the smoothest and most honest launches that I've seen in awhile, but the thing is, what does this coin bring to the table that others have not? Wouldn't this just be considered a clone?

What does the other coins bring to the table? Nothing really. IMO, the issue with this coin is the fact that it's no longer mined and its PoW phase was too short. Imagine if Doge or even FTC went into a limited supply like this coin. People would buy it up so fast it'd hit BTC prices. The problem is as a PoW coin, not many people were exposed to this coin and since it's shifted to PoS, even less people have been introduced to it.

The fact that the price hasn't dropped much more shows that the people who are invested in this coin are holding on pretty well. The problem isn't holding. The problem is no one's buying because this coin is under the radar.

That's a good point, but we also need to remember it's only 2 weeks old!

In fact, just 8 days old
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Bc Sad y u always in red
Activity: 327
Merit: 197
Two-way squared
BlackCoin is on its first Chinese exchange: http://www.btc-cc.com/
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
#1 wallet is Mintpal. I withdrew a large chunk this morning, and it's balance went down by about that amount. So don't think anyone is selling out if you see that one dropping. Wink

Also, this morning was fantastic for cost averaging - I don't really mind the low prices to be honest. Tongue
Activity: 196
This coin has one of the smoothest and most honest launches that I've seen in awhile, but the thing is, what does this coin bring to the table that others have not? Wouldn't this just be considered a clone?

What does the other coins bring to the table? Nothing really. IMO, the issue with this coin is the fact that it's no longer mined and its PoW phase was too short. Imagine if Doge or even FTC went into a limited supply like this coin. People would buy it up so fast it'd hit BTC prices. The problem is as a PoW coin, not many people were exposed to this coin and since it's shifted to PoS, even less people have been introduced to it.

The fact that the price hasn't dropped much more shows that the people who are invested in this coin are holding on pretty well. The problem isn't holding. The problem is no one's buying because this coin is under the radar.

2 weeks old doesn't just negate the issues at hand. We've got issue 1. not a lot of people are interested in the coin and 2. prices are falling at a rate of 30%+ day over day. Giving this coin more time isn't going to solve issue 2, so it ultimately undermines issue 1.

At least that's how I see it. This coin has a lot of potential but it also has a lot going against it. I mean, what would you be more willing to put money in, a BC that has a -40% next to it or AUR that has a +80% next to it with 10 times the volume?  Roll Eyes

But if someone that has BlackCoin looks at Aurora and now Maza on mintpal, see's the prices push up
decides to cash out to jump into them. It's going to swing the numbers wildly!

Oh and whoever's putting up those stupid buys in 0.00000001 increments that does nothing but makes it look like there's no buy support. If you really want to pretend that there's buy support, throw 2 or 3 BTC 5 or 7 spots down from the top buy. That's called a real support.

But someone is offloading, why buy at the higher price. If they are so desperate to sell let them
dump and those who support the coin buy at the lowest price. Once they finished we can put
some back up for sale at higher prices and push the value back up.

Those small increments are coming after big sell offs, and just trying to push it back up. And it's
working!

I'm guessing the person offloading is also watching this thread!

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Oh and whoever's putting up those stupid buys in 0.00000001 increments that does nothing but makes it look like there's no buy support. If you really want to pretend that there's buy support, throw 2 or 3 BTC 5 or 7 spots down from the top buy. That's called a real support.

that the person selling
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Woohoo, buy support

0.00000550   300000.00000000   1.65000000
Activity: 70
New raffle has started
Drawing in 12 hours
Tickets 100 BC each
One winner takes 99%
1% left for the BlackCoin Faucet and BlackCoin Raffle
8 Hours until the next draw!
Activity: 308
We need a big pump BTC
Activity: 266
Merit: 250

Best way to to get people to start trading this coin? A systematic pump like the one that was done with AUR.

AUR didn't just explode overnight organically. It was done by laying tens of bitcoins into the market and setting up even bigger buy walls to make it look like it was a very stable and enticing investment.

Good points, finally someone talking a bit of sense. Let me add to your thought re AUR and how it bears on Blackcoin: AUR was a good candidate for a systematic run-up for a reason. Even though it is nothing more than a litecoin clone, it has BRANDING. Yes, it has exposure and is on the radar because is has been smartly branded (and the effect snowballs, as accelerated buying attracts more buyers and you get a positive-feedback loop).

2 weeks old doesn't just negate the issues at hand. We've got issue 1. not a lot of people are interested in the coin and 2. prices are falling at a rate of 30%+ day over day. Giving this coin more time isn't going to solve issue 2, so it ultimately undermines issue 1.

At least that's how I see it. This coin has a lot of potential but it also has a lot going against it. I mean, what would you be more willing to put money in, a BC that has a -40% next to it or AUR that has a +80% next to it with 10 times the volume?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 196

Best way to to get people to start trading this coin? A systematic pump like the one that was done with AUR.

AUR didn't just explode overnight organically. It was done by laying tens of bitcoins into the market and setting up even bigger buy walls to make it look like it was a very stable and enticing investment.

Activity: 320
I used up my BTC in MINTPAL to buy BC at ~1000satoshi  Roll Eyes
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
the manipulation continues....

Top Buy Orders

PRICE (BTC)   BC   BTC
0.00000707   3.00000000   0.00002121
0.00000705   3.00000000   0.00002115
0.00000700   3.00000000   0.00002100
0.00000699   3.00000000   0.00002097
0.00000695   3.00000000   0.00002085
0.00000693   6.00000000   0.00004158
0.00000692   6.00000000   0.00004152
0.00000691   8.00000000   0.00005528
0.00000690   10.00000000   0.00006900
0.00000689   20.00000000   0.00013778
0.00000688   1000.00000000   0.00688000

the price has been inflated for a while now. Said this over and over. You guys aren't even supporting the price by buying, you are all just holding, which will always lead to waiting for someone to buy in, all the while people will dump. If there is no buy support, which there is not, then you are trapped in a perpetual pump and dump that may never come.

I only can agree on this one. We need to buy for ourselves to. Just hold isnt enough. price drops like a stone.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
Ok so Im new here and Im a holder of BC because I liked the positive attitude towards the coin and it seemed like it has a lot of support and loyalty so I was under the impression that it would not sink so easily.

I currently have 41k BC and so far losing faith with all this ridiculous dumping. I swore I would hang on til the bitter end but who is to say this will not wipe out where is all the positive comments coming from and what is backing them up. I don't want to have to cut my losses here and jump aswell but so far it aint looking great lads.

HOLD FAST!! my good man

Remember quote this from a very very very rich man

“Be Fearful When Others Are Greedy and Greedy When Others Are Fearful”

― Warren Buffett

If you do not understand what this means then go ahead and sell to feed those greedy wallets

Awesome quote, I’ll remember that one Smiley
Activity: 288

Jump to: