Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1538. (Read 2509926 times)

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
there is no  active pool's or anyone mining this coin it's all PoS not PoW there was only 10000 blocks with 10000 coins each = 100million  coins now it's all PoS Smiley
So i am late in the game  Angry
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
hopefully they get there shit together soon!
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Anyone here having a problem depositing BC at mintpal.com? Is there a thread going on with regards to this issue?
Thanks

I'm not receiving withdrawals from Mintpal tonight.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Tell me some good pools..there is no single listed on first page..i tried few that i found in this topic and lost 24 hours off digging because they all fall apart in last 24 hours and did not get single coin
There will be no pool any more.
there is no  active pool's or anyone mining this coin it's all PoS not PoW there was only 10000 blocks with 10000 coins each = 100million  coins now it's all PoS Smiley
Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
Tell me some good pools..there is no single listed on first page..i tried few that i found in this topic and lost 24 hours off digging because they all fall apart in last 24 hours and did not get single coin
Activity: 690
Merit: 501
come on, these prices are so low. lets get back to 3k satoshis!
Activity: 126
webpage wont even load for me
Activity: 126
is anyone having trouble with poloniex?
Wonder when they will fix it. hopefully soon
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
Anyone here having a problem depositing BC at mintpal.com? Is there a thread going on with regards to this issue?
Thanks

Me, last payment isn't showing up :/

Now we are two, have you raised support ticket already? I have on my part and it is been a waiting game.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Thanks

Me, last payment isn't showing up :/
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
Thanks
Activity: 476
Heh, now i'm gonna patent that idea :p. You can buy it off of me for 27160 BC xD
Activity: 266
And another general security tip for anyone new to this nasty business:

With any user account on any service you use (gmail, facebook for starters) that offers 2nd-layer or 'OTP', be it in the form of Google Authenticator, Authy, etc., or an external hardware device like Yubikey, enable this feature.

That said, yes, you can still get fucked in a variety of ways: http://imgur.com/uT3mjcO

but please diminish the likelihood of it in any way you can.

I have lost 1 BTC before due to a hack of my gmail. Since then i have different passwords for everything, use LastPass to keep track of them and use 2FA everywhere i can. EVERYWHERE i can.

Maybe an awesome addition to the BlackCoin client:
2FA.

It would be awesome, and would set a new industry standard. Like you I use second-factor authentication f'n everywhere: Gmail, facebook, twitter, and definitely with ALL crypto/Bitcoin related accounts. I would use it on my pools if they offered it, but none of them are there yet.
Whaddya say BinaryClock, how about leading the way? (not that you aren't already, you must be on crack because clearly you are the man who never sleeps).
Hey guys,

Well. I'm kinda at a loss for words. After everything I've been doing karma still kicked me in the ass.
Somehow my windows wallet got hacked, and (since i don't save passwords on my windows machine) i suspect they got my passphrase through the debug console.

So a fair warning if you unlock your wallet: ALWAYS USE CTRL+L to clear it!

I lost 27160 BC, and i'm really down about it seeing as that was my personal stash.

I'd like to thank Aforis for helping me setting up a VMWare with Linux wallet.

If you like the work I did in the past days, please consider a donation:
B96Ma83Sbxq5HR6UsPtbGapi9s5ZRHjwNo

I'm going to leave my computer now for a bit and hope i get motivated again to help the BlackCoin community out. I'm down, but not defeated.

Thanks so far to the people that have donated. It's just a little bit but it does lift my spirits!
Activity: 238
My personal tip: When I need to login / withdraw BTC, I usually use a virtual keyboard where you simply press the keys with your mouse. It's much safer as it doesn't record the keyboard

Word. In fact the password mgr called Password Safe also has a virtual keyboard you can pull up anytime. This is great software, and it is free.
KeePass is another open-source alternative as well. BinaryClock from Dedicated Pools has a good tutorial YouTube video on this subject.-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksTRQqDoWwE

Wink  Thanks for spreading the word about security!  It is very important!

With any user account on any service you use (gmail, facebook for starters) that offers 2nd-layer or 'OTP', be it in the form of Google Authenticator, Authy, etc., or an external hardware device like Yubikey, enable this feature.

That said, yes, you can still get fucked in a variety of ways: http://imgur.com/uT3mjcO

I have lost 1 BTC before due to a hack of my gmail. Since then i have different passwords for everything, use LastPass to keep track of them and use 2FA everywhere i can. EVERYWHERE i can.

Maybe an awesome addition to the BlackCoin client:
2FA.
Activity: 266

Jump to: