Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1558. (Read 2509926 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Muniti creator
I have done it -
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=494130.new#new

took an age typing it on my phone haha.
My wallet is- BJiEaZ6DrQC3Z4JSTUn1z9dkNXxgXkXyet
Thanks  Grin

Sent you 300 BC Smiley good job!
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
HOW THE BLOCKS 9500 - 10 000 WILL BE CONFIRMED ? CONTINUE MINING BUT WITH NO REWARD ?
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
ok we get it chart boy. don't need to post it every 30 mins xD
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Blocks 9500 - 10 000 will be how confirmed ?
abit late for them to start mining too....... 600 blocks left lol
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I have done it -
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=494130.new#new

took an age typing it on my phone haha.
My wallet is- BJiEaZ6DrQC3Z4JSTUn1z9dkNXxgXkXyet
Thanks  Grin
Activity: 84
Just wanted to share some design ideas I had for the site and brand. I know for myself the "sex appeal" of a coin always helps me feel more confident in its future. I include a few coind designs but used the one I liked the most in the web mockup. Would be quick and easy to build if people like it. Speaking of which, would love to hear what you guys think.

B8pGpEFgBmo9Lr3VvvU8SZhsV7eMmhVq2T

An idea for new website layout. Things like the banner can be easily changed for sure but it's definitely a more modern-looking layout.
Looks the business mate! Great.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Just wanted to share some design ideas I had for the site and brand. I know for myself the "sex appeal" of a coin always helps me feel more confident in its future. I include a few coind designs but used the one I liked the most in the web mockup. Would be quick and easy

An idea for new website layout. Things like the banner can be easily changed for sure but it's definitely a more modern-looking layout.

Yes! This was a design from a couple days back that I thought was definitely getting in the right ballpark. The dude submitted a couple revisions after this that also looked great. Which brings me to a helpful thing the community could do to promote mainstream penetration:

***HARD COPY PRINTED MATERIAL*** Yes, not everyone lives life through a web GUI. Your average Joe responds well to something physical, as it promotes a feeling of trust that something is 'real', secure and established. This is happening now, for example, with bitcoin ATM's cropping up here and there. And in the case of Blackcoin I am talking about something more than paper wallets. I'm talking about informative, professionally written brochures and the like. We need foot-soldiers willing to take these things around, drop them in mail slots, approach retailers. Start thinking about it now.

B4wSLoSCdYRHfF12V7A2sWL297uJYNM1tw
Activity: 247
Just wanted to share some design ideas I had for the site and brand. I know for myself the "sex appeal" of a coin always helps me feel more confident in its future. I include a few coind designs but used the one I liked the most in the web mockup. Would be quick and easy to build if people like it. Speaking of which, would love to hear what you guys think.

B8pGpEFgBmo9Lr3VvvU8SZhsV7eMmhVq2T

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
buy some cheap coins  Grin

Do you consider coins are still cheap?
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
buy some cheap coins  Grin
Activity: 84
Well started off well for BC. We are 94% done with POW. Anxious to see how it is going to do in the next few days.
INDEED ++++++HYPETRAIN+++++++ ALL ABOARD CHOOOOO!!!!! CHOOOO!!!!!!
Activity: 2828
Merit: 611
Today is a big day. We need more hype!
Activity: 266
Do I need to open the wallet all the day?

No, you don't need to. Your coins reset to zero-age every time they stake, mature again and become stakeable after 8 hours whether your wallet is open or closed. You will make more interest from compounding interest received the more your wallet is open. Open it intermittently and your ready coins will still stake and you'll have a bit less 'dust' (dead PoS payments that didn't get into the blockchain. It happens). But yeah, a true BC fanatic should always run their wallet to support the network and keep it in the forefront of their minds. If enough people on the planet do this, BC will become the next world religion. (Which will increase price).
Activity: 70
This was just a test pump. If the whales think this went easy they will pump it 10 times.

Thing is, the volume is so low, it can't soak up all the buy or sells. In other words: MOOOOON!

or crash  Wink
Activity: 70
Activity: 112
Now, after buying let's try what the PoS an animal is... 100k coins are enough to get something, even small?

just unencrypt wallet and be patient 

_______________________________________________________________________________ _________________________________
Next Coin Lite - Fair Distribution
Activity: 101
Hmm, why does it take more than 10minutes for every pool to find a block?, checked almost every pool and alot of them are under 150Mh/s, either someone with 500Mh/s is solomining or i dont know Tongue

Multipool.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 611
This was just a test pump. If the whales think this went easy they will pump it 10 times.
Jump to: