Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 1559. (Read 2509926 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Muniti creator
I am living in China at the moment, any way I can help out?

Do you know which forums are the most used for cryptocurrencies? Go there and spread the word about Blackcoin Smiley Also, please tell us if there's any way we can get this coin noticed on btc38
Activity: 140
Hmm, why does it take more than 10minutes for every pool to find a block?, checked almost every pool and alot of them are under 150Mh/s, either someone with 500Mh/s is solomining or i dont know Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
hashrate back up to 17ghs
diff:  140+
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
92,5%!!

I keep telling this, but mining will end on March 3rd 4:40 UTC.
Blocknumbers are not leading. And if they are we would have much less coins in the system making this coin even more scarce.

I think PoW will be ending at block 10,000 - so in about 5 hours or less.  I don't think we have until March 3rd 4:40 UTC to mine PoW.  The reason being, I edited the rocminer.cpp file in the wallet and added some printf's to tell me what the value of pindexBest->nHeight is.  Here is the result:

Code:

fprintf(stderr, "BLOCKS: %d\n", pindexBest->nHeight);

Output:

BLOCKS: 9314

Which means the pindexBest->nHeight variable value is 9314, which was the current block at the time I wrote this.

This code, will prevent any new PoW blocks:

if (pindexBest->nHeight >= LAST_POW_BLOCK)
        throw JSONRPCError(RPC_MISC_ERROR, "No more PoW blocks");

LAST_POW_BLOCK value is 10000, as seen here:

./blackcoin/src/main.h:static const int LAST_POW_BLOCK = 10000;

So, looks like we stop mining PoW in about 5 hours and our coins will be more scarce, unless there is a patch by the dev.

I say 5 hours based on roughly how long it took to get through the last 1000 blocks.

Please correct me if I'm wrong or missing something.

Rob.

Thanks for this.
One thing also to consider is the sudden downtrend of the difficulty and reduction of the network hash

Presently the diff is 93.45923091
And Network Hashrate is 8.54 GH/s

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
all day ery day
Do I need to open the wallet all the day?
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
i am just wondering what we are going to do with BC after poW.

only for interest? or the devs will further their development?
BTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTC
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
92,5%!!

I keep telling this, but mining will end on March 3rd 4:40 UTC.
Blocknumbers are not leading. And if they are we would have much less coins in the system making this coin even more scarce.

I think PoW will be ending at block 10,000 - so in about 5 hours or less.  I don't think we have until March 3rd 4:40 UTC to mine PoW.  The reason being, I edited the rocminer.cpp file in the wallet and added some printf's to tell me what the value of pindexBest->nHeight is.  Here is the result:

Code:

fprintf(stderr, "BLOCKS: %d\n", pindexBest->nHeight);

Output:

BLOCKS: 9314

Which means the pindexBest->nHeight variable value is 9314, which was the current block at the time I wrote this.

This code, will prevent any new PoW blocks:

if (pindexBest->nHeight >= LAST_POW_BLOCK)
        throw JSONRPCError(RPC_MISC_ERROR, "No more PoW blocks");

LAST_POW_BLOCK value is 10000, as seen here:

./blackcoin/src/main.h:static const int LAST_POW_BLOCK = 10000;

So, looks like we stop mining PoW in about 5 hours and our coins will be more scarce, unless there is a patch by the dev.

I say 5 hours based on roughly how long it took to get through the last 1000 blocks.

Please correct me if I'm wrong or missing something.

Rob.
Activity: 686
Merit: 252
www.cd3d.app
i am just wondering what we are going to do with BC after poW.

only for interest? or the devs will further their development?
Activity: 2828
Merit: 611
Its written in simplified at the moment, i was going to do traditional as its the older version and more people can read it?
Some of the sentences in it are a bit off aswell if im honest.
 Smiley

Please go ahead and write it. The more threads we have the better! And again - it's all about presentation
in progress  Grin

+1  Cheesy
Activity: 112
Its written in simplified at the moment, i was going to do traditional as its the older version and more people can read it?
 Smiley

Please go ahead and write it. The more threads we have the better! And again - it's all about presentation
in progress  Grin
Activity: 210
Here we go. Still 984 on CryptoAltex. Truly, the inmates have been running the asylum when it comes to Blackcoin prices the past few days. I just hope the trolls here didn't clean up too much off of the noobs  Wink

Yeah, thanks for fucking up my plans 80k BC just gone in an instant at the 900 to 1k mark for arbitrage

Fuck you  Grin
Activity: 158
interesting to see what happens now. feel like this pump is not over yet. sold 2/3 at 1599 tho.
Might be that only the traditional Chinese thread has been created. Has the Cantonese version been written as well?
I think you mean Mandarin, but Cantonese and Mandarin have the totally same writing.

Ah, I'm no expert in Chinese Smiley I taught Chinese students before, and they tried explaining Chinese to me - it's so complicated, I really admire them for using such an eloquent yet difficult language.

Back to BC - Mintpal showing a good upsurge in price. Spread the word people, you have a time limit of 2 days. We need the coin to hit 3k satoshi before POW ends, it's doable.
It is not hard to understand.
Like numbers, 1, in English, it is one, in Spanish, it is uno/una, and French, un/une.
You speak different, but write it same: 1.
Activity: 690
Merit: 501
I am living in China at the moment, any way I can help out?
Activity: 140
So now that we are closing in I guess the FUD spreaders are going away, time to see the true value of a pure PoS coin Smiley, I project the future looks bright for us who held and trusted our gut on this one!
Muniti creator
 Smiley

Activity: 112
 Smiley
Jump to: