Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 279. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Oh I just realized how brilliant Iconic is.

Step 1: Act like a fucking tard and throw accusations
Step 2: People realize they're baseless, and rally behind the dev
Step 3: Price for BC goes up.

Thanks IE, your plan is awesome.

Or the manipulators are reducing sell walls....TY for making my point for me
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip

ahahaha

i'm still waiting for this so called evidence. so far its nothing but feels
legendary
Activity: 2433
Merit: 1642
Iconic Expert

You have outright libelled me. You have no responded to my post as you clearly know I am right.

You have repeatedly refused to answer or acknowledge requests for refunds.

Do you not see that not only have you hung yourself but your persistent refusal to answer even the simplest of questions now undermines you. YOU have lost too much ground now.

You've made numerous and baseless accusations that, in some cases, are now being persued legally (I'd watch your mailbox on that one). When will you actually see that no amount of tall red text or shouting is going to repair your position. You're done here. Really. It's over.

Refund people the money they want back that they paid you in good faith. I suspect though this may cost you as you have openly admitted that (contrary to good practise) you liquidate funds every few days.... bad move.... and highly untrustworthy. IN fact your managment of other peoples money is at best questionable and I would hazard a guess the IRS would be very interested in your arrangements.

For a self proclaimed business man I have never, in all the 32 years I have been a working professional, ever witnessed such an epic display of unprofessional like behaviour. This behaviour of yours alone should make anyone thinking of giving you money think twice. You show that you should not be trusted.

So, in closing, stop and stop now. You have lost all face to those that had time for you as well as those that hadn't. It's over, you're done.

The business of Blackcoin will thrive far better without you.

And I'll say this to all that do have money tied up here in Blackcoin, the best is yet to come.
Activity: 238
Dont let anyone scare  you!

ALL OF THESE PEOPLE THAT CREATE CONFLICT ARE RUTHLESS MANIPULATORS! 
EACH ONE OF THEM DESPERATE TO GET MORE CHEAP COINS!

Since these scare tactics are getting pretty old and worn out, I would not be surprised if price will go up soon!

Great coin, great community!

Buy-Black

BUMP!  

Ha ha  Community is rallying behind the DEV team.   Many more buys in order book.

Price is going UP! LOL!

All of this manipulation is expected from people who want to make millions!

Current order book is showing very good support at this price with 110 BTC to 27K it has increased in last 15 minutes.
Activity: 194
Zero shut up.

You're only posting here to add fuel to the fire.

I am posting here because I am concerned that our community members are being scammed. This what we should promote for Blackcoin?
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Twitter: @Steven_McKie
For the safety of BC, I vote we hold the next Blackcast, TONIGHT to clear up any accusations that may arise or any media posting that may hurt our image
Activity: 177
tried to be a scam_expert but failed.. Grin Grin
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Prove it. It's no point accusing anyone with a new account. A lot of people lurk, too.

Maarx...you have yet to answer me directly. Were you on IRC with me when the group asked me to lie to the community and I said no? Did the group conspire to manipulate BC? Am I a liar?

ALL I WANT TO KNOW IS IF CONVERSATIONS LIKE THESE WERE BEING HAD, why the fuck did you not speak up sooner for someone who clearly detests the dev group so much?

Seems to me your perfect weapon would have been a screenshot of this convo.

Weird that you don't have it.

What a shitty business man.

Who said I don't have screenshots or proof? And coming forward early would have resulted in what is happening now...but the only difference is I would have less proof.
So post it you weasel.

lol =D
Activity: 192
So, no one has received any blackcards yet?

Nope, just a screen shot of the supposed software.
Activity: 210
Prove it. It's no point accusing anyone with a new account. A lot of people lurk, too.

Maarx...you have yet to answer me directly. Were you on IRC with me when the group asked me to lie to the community and I said no? Did the group conspire to manipulate BC? Am I a liar?

ALL I WANT TO KNOW IS IF CONVERSATIONS LIKE THESE WERE BEING HAD, why the fuck did you not speak up sooner for someone who clearly detests the dev group so much?

Who said I don't have screenshots or proof? And coming forward early would have resulted in what is happening now...but the only difference is I would have less proof.
Why don't you ask him here
http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/comments/24vbsz/iama_maarx_project_manager_community_manager_part/
Activity: 322

You did BY SIMPLY NOT POSTING THEM YET!

Spamming the forum with attacks against me is fine. It is not going to stop people from taking pause...people are not stupid and they will start asking themselves serious questions. So please continue to spam FUD about me, but I feel happy knowing this info is out there now. Now people can decide for themselves...

The good thing is that this works in the other way too...
doesnt sound like it..
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Soepkip or whoever is in charge of the BlackCast:

Quick suggestion: I think you should really allow those who have been accused of being fake accounts of some people (I don't even f*ing know who), because there are a lot of these people now (including myself) to tune in during the next BlackCast, even if for a few seconds and share a few thoughts on BlackCoin.

I'd really appreciate to have the opportunity to prove the point that not every single person who doesn't instantly buy into these stories must, without a doubt, be fake accounts... Otherwise, I am not really seeking attention. After all, we're currently seeing how that kind of behaviour plays out.  Roll Eyes

Thank you.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
bc is so crazy , love its crazy..
My kid kept me up until 4am last night. I'm now wired on coffee running on fumes.

Normally, I stay out of these ridiculous tiffs, but today I will HAUNT your ass.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Activity: 364
I'm send you PM please Refund my donation

You did BY SIMPLY NOT POSTING THEM YET!

Spamming the forum with attacks against me is fine. It is not going to stop people from taking pause...people are not stupid and they will start asking themselves serious questions. So please continue to spam FUD about me, but I feel happy knowing this info is out there now. Now people can decide for themselves...

Update about the cards please, customers are worried, no support emails are being answered.

Jump to: