Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 305. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 786
Merit: 1000
I hope people will be more friendly soon. And I do like the organized efforts at increasing BC's value and am glad such things are being done. Exciting stuff. But my main concern--which is undoubtedly a typical concern--is the potential for groups to collectively bully downward pressure for the sake of accumulation while keeping other investors in the dark.

very true...but when you can't even reach out to anyone on the Pool to ask a simple question to resolve an issue, it's a problem.  I love the concept and everything i ma reading...but i can't get any support. It's just  one way communication. Back to basics please _eg: customer (miner) support.

If this can't happen, then i have no choice but to pint my miners somewhere else.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
I hope people will be more friendly soon. And I do like the organized efforts at increasing BC's value and am glad such things are being done. Exciting stuff. But my main concern--which is undoubtedly a typical concern--is the potential for groups to collectively bully downward pressure for the sake of accumulation while keeping other investors in the dark.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100

An idea, the taxi cabs are already black anyway :p

Do not post a link/URL etc, make people curious and google it

p.s my photo skills are lacking I know :p
Activity: 364
Dear BlackCoin Community,

I'm blown away by the potential of the upcoming 90 day PR campaign. Our lovely coin will be catapulted onto the world stage and I firmly believe this will be immensely beneficial to BC. So over the weekend I thought, "what can I do to help BlackCoin?" in addition to my donations to all projects already?

Well. I've decided to put all my efforts into assisting with the PR campaign by making FURTHER donations to the cause equal to those raised by the community up to a value of $5,000.

I promise to match EVERY donation from now onwards for 24 hours up to a total of $5,000. You can pay in any of the official denominations. For accounting purposes I need you to list your donation transaction ID on reddit, I will then match it 100%. I will be promoting my fund raiser on Reddit, Twitter and BitCoinTalk.

Official donation addresses:

BC: BTfqh99d8DcKWrd4hFYLR7D2bAYDdAKV3Q    
BTC: 1MAGvdGMCAaJysMBgA5uFRBUFQ25AkUWQV    
LTC: LSGPviYMYmgF2RiXVuXG1U4iVz3drk3JvR  
Doge: DNkmhknWWx6ogrHaTy9X2SLft9ouwhCNs1
Paypal: http://www.blackcoin.co/donate/

Tell me about your donation HERE on Reddit, and I will match it:

http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/comments/24si9s/i_will_match_your_pr_donations_to_5000_for_24/

So, please help me reach my target, together we can add $10,000 to the fund raised. If you have already donated (like me) then consider donating AGAIN as I'm going double it for you! Let's get BlackCoin to $1 sooner rather than later!!

Let's get this PR campaign underway and prove what an AWESOME COMMUNITY we are!

You can find more about the PR campaign here: http://www.blackcoin.co/general/the-next-step-for-blackcoin-hiring-an-pr-agency/

This is awesome, i'm floored by your generosity.
awesome. I Like you.
Activity: 786
Merit: 1000
Ya something like contact info is more important.  

How do i contact anyone at BlackCoin or BlackCoin Pool for support?

For ex: on the pool "a payout that's been stuck in"pending" status for several days now?"

Is there an email address or phone number?

When i try sending an email (ie: [email protected] or support @blackcoinpool.com), i simply get undeliverable messages.

there is nothing upfront or evident..... except for mentioning IRC

why would i want to go  an IRC to ask for help with my account? IRC is not confidential for my personal business......and not user friendly for a first time user like me. LOL- I can't even get in on the chat  on that weird thing.
Activity: 476

I'm blown away by the potential of the upcoming 90 day PR campaign. Our lovely coin will be catapulted onto the world stage and I firmly believe this will be immensely beneficial to BC. So over the weekend I thought, "what can I do to help BlackCoin?" in addition to my donations to all projects already?

Well. I've decided to put all my efforts into assisting with the PR campaign by making FURTHER donations to the cause equal to those raised by the community up to a value of $5,000.

I promise to match EVERY donation from now onwards for 24 hours up to a total of $5,000. You can pay in any of the official denominations. For accounting purposes I need you to list your donation transaction ID on reddit, I will then match it 100%. I will be promoting my fund raiser on Reddit, Twitter and BitCoinTalk.

http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/comments/24si9s/i_will_match_your_pr_donations_to_5000_for_24/

So, please help me reach my target, together we can add $10,000 to the fund raised. If you have already donated (like me) then consider donating AGAIN as I'm going double it for you! Let's get BlackCoin to $1 sooner rather than later!!

You can find more about the PR campaign here: http://www.blackcoin.co/general/the-next-step-for-blackcoin-hiring-an-pr-agency/

This is awesome, i'm floored by your generosity.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Thank you so much Colin! And let me take the opportunity to thank all the previous donors. In all the FUD I think we have forgotten to really explain how amazing the response has been thus far, how supportive a great deal of you have been, and how excited we are to be working with this community! Again, truly, thank you all.
Activity: 308

Iconic and Foundation are not the same thing. If Iconic says an assanine insightful comment, that's Iconic being an ass brilliant.

I noticed a few errors in your previous post. I knew you couldn't have meant the original so I took the liberty to correct it for you.... Wink

Oh nw this is funny, I don't care who you are.  Made me giggle...

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
Since when is this forum a chatbox for drama? Why don't you use a pm for this? A bit silly to argue like this don't you guys think? Very childish behavior also.

There is a good book I can recommend you to read, it helps you to leave your ego at the door.

A new world by eckhard tolle.

i recommend anyone that wants an real discussion without the spam to head to www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin or www.blackcointalk.com
 Grin Lol all troll why use free time FUD help BC community . All fail
Activity: 611
Merit: 500
Anglo Saxon Crypto Enthusiast

I would love nothing better than having 100 "investment groups" working to increase the value of Blackcoin.

There are litterally 100s of cancer foundations, all working for a cure.  You dont see them complaining about each other - they all have a common goal.  

Keeping cancer cures a secret??
Activity: 168

Iconic and Foundation are not the same thing. If Iconic says an assanine insightful comment, that's Iconic being an ass brilliant.

I noticed a few errors in your previous post. I knew you couldn't have meant the original so I took the liberty to correct it for you.... Wink
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Keep things positive everyone.  Think how much could be accomplished if you tried to do something to actually promote Blackcoin instead of bitching about everything here.

I would love nothing better than having 100 "investment groups" working to increase the value of Blackcoin.

There are litterally 100s of cancer foundations, all working for a cure.  You dont see them complaining about each other - they all have a common goal.  

Everyone here should have the same agenda (promoting blackcoin / increasing the value of blackcoin)

Lets light this candle!

Amen to this. The best thing that can happen for Blackcoin is for everyone to be thinking up campaigns, forming their own groups and bringing ideas to the table.

Quote from: brammien
See you proved my point. The official connection between investment group/foundation and the official representation of Blackcoin. You might as well come right out and be honest now, these are two in the same.

There is no official connection. There is no official anything. Everyone who is in a position, has either done so because they took the initiative themselves, or because the community tasked them to do it. You keep bringing up the same invalid point. Nobody owns Blackcoin, nobody is the official face of Blackcoin, not the Foundation, not Iconic, not Soepkip. NOBODY. You could call yourself the 'No.1 Official Blackcoin Ownership Group' and it still wouldn't make it true. The Foundation is simply an early front-runner group that has come together to bash ideas around and pool their efforts into the same things. Who is to say in a year there will not be more 'Foundations?', nothing.

If renaming the group sorts out the issues, then rename it. I honestly think these issues go deeper than the name however. But if it stops this unnecessary bickering, then do it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gb_qHP7VaZE
acseric, If we do change the name we'll have quite a few domain names to sell you.Smiley
Activity: 42

If they'd call it The BlackCoin Group - there would be nothing to discuss I guess. Wink

There are serious discussions going on about renaming it.. I cannot speak to what will happen but your points have not fallen on deaf ears as has been suggested.

This.

If it was called something else, I guess most of these problems would just naturally be eliminated. Many people seem to have varying degree of concerns about how the current name/entity suggests "the Foundation" is an official organ of the BlackCoin, and also find it difficult to distinguish the dev team from this group of investors. In reality, as far as I understand, what they are aspiring to do is not really any different than efforts put forward by IE or any other member of the community. Smiley
Activity: 112

If they'd call it The BlackCoin Group - there would be nothing to discuss I guess. Wink

There are serious discussions going on about renaming it.. I cannot speak to what will happen but your points have not fallen on deaf ears as has been suggested.

When you are done using the Blackcoin Foundation name can I have the name???  

Then all of my cool posts will be official and stuff
Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 245
Quote from: Brammien
So, waiting to hear from Soekip on here, is he involved in this investment group? Is he not? If so, who does official tweets for Blackcoin now, and other social media? Hopefully not investment group. If Soekip is involved, i would hope community would expect him to step down immediately from either group or representation of the coin.

Lets get some transparency here, who is right now running the official BC social media, and if so, are they involved with investment group?

This thread is becoming more ridiculous every day. Let's put the shoe on the other foot. How about we get some transparency from Iconic? I myself paid for a Blackcoin card. I want to know exactly how much of what I paid will be his personal profit. I honestly didn't care about this until today, but as you people are so dead set on transparency when it doesn't apply to you, let's go there.

I don't see where anyone has said that the Blackcoin Foundation will be taking a profit from donations.

A group of investors brought together = investment group. That is what the foundation is.

Iconic and the Foundation are exactly the same thing, just one is a singular person, the other is a group of people who have decided to work together.

Iconic will be taking some sort of profits from his Blackcoin Cards and no-one has kicked up a fuss about this (Why should they, people need to make a living too), yet when the Foundation pre-raise money for a venture and then ask for some donations which AFAIK will all go to the projects, they get shit for it from the same people making money off of donations simply over what? jealously? vying for control over a community owned resource?

What is to stop someone thinking that Iconic is in a position of solitary power due to all of the advertising work he is doing? Nothing. Anyone that steps forward and takes the mantle of responsibility onto themselves is going to be approached and followed by people in some way, it's just natural.

Iconic and Foundation are not the same thing. If Iconic says an assanine comment, that's Iconic being an ass. If the foundation makes an assanine comment as the foundation, it becomes an official comment of BC, similar to what Gritt made. As a foundation, they control the direction of BC. As an investment group, I would think it's priority is maximizing gains. I'm not a big fan of foundations, as I went through the WDC mess, but if we must have one, IMO, a foundation member should be someone like Soepkip, Rat4; someone who holds BC, but not a huge amount. There would not be a conflict of interest. Those who hold very large amounts of BC, currently in the foundation can maybe be called something different, something like BCIG, BlackCoin Investment Group. That way if someone makes an uncalled for statement, it's not seen as officially from BlackCoin itself.
Activity: 42
Thank you for your post amigdala. From the look of it you will be a valuable member here.

I have been operating under the belief that I have had a calming effect on the forums for the past day or so but if that is not the case (please let me know) I will adjust my methods.

Thanks, again, for the critique!

Thank you for your kind words morituri13. I really appreciate the compromising tone in your message and believe this is exactly the sort of attitude we need, especially from the well known and respected members of the community.

As you can imagine, it was not my intention to point the finger at you or anyone in particular. I just wanted to drop a line to introduce myself and say hi, and perhaps remind what I believe we all need to keep in mind at these turbulent times.

Once again, thank you for your message.

Jump to: