Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 326. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
These are the people you want to trust with your money??? WOW....

IE you blackmailed the devs, along with the entire BC community about dumping your stash and crashing the BC. You're not exactly the shining knight here. You've done this before too. That is inexcusable and you owe the entire BC community an apology for that alone.

And you've done that before too. The difference is, this time the devs said, "go ahead and do it".

There you go changing history again....that is NOT what happened
Activity: 644
Merit: 500

IE you blackmailed the devs, along with the entire BC community about dumping your stash and crashing the BC. You're not exactly the shining knight here. You've done this before too. That is inexcusable and you owe the entire BC community an apology for that alone.

And you've done that before too. The difference is, this time the devs said, "go ahead and do it".

Actually the Wizguy did this before, why don't you attack him?

Because IE has done this before. That wasn't his first time. We let it go the first time.

Not to mention how much more the community looks up to IE.
Activity: 1274
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

Actually the Wizguy did this before, why don't you attack him?
Activity: 644

IE you blackmailed the devs, along with the entire BC community about dumping your stash (and crashing the BC). You're not exactly the shining knight here. That is inexcusable and you owe the entire BC community an apology for that alone.

legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
iconic has just posted and chose to ignore my post so 'ill post it again

ok,this is my 2 pence worth.

it is very very simple, if you want blackcoin to succeed then you all need to shut the fuck up.
you are all responsible for holding this coin down. your behaviour will and is stopping investors coming onboard because if you have a war in the community how dcan we show that this coin is supported and will flourish?Huh??
iconic expert, please be a grown up man and take a step back,nice deep breath and let go of all the hate and negativity and stop destroying the coin you say you love and want to support.

all the trolls here,just fuck off and destroy any other coin.

all the idiots that choose to believe whats written and not bother to get the facts straight,please again fuck off ,your not wanted
anyone who wants us to grow,drop all this shit now before it's too late.
it really is that simple.

lets grow this coin together. iconic,i support your ideas. anything positive that you do is fantastic and we thank you for it. but at the moment you are only doing negative things. get over it and move on
do your own thing and get the support you need. the dev team can and will do there own thing and again it's all positive stuff,so why tear it apart???

again,just stop and move on the great things

no one in the dev team is against you iconic,please stop this ridiculous war and help make this coin great. be a man and rise above all this shit
Activity: 205
Merit: 114
Joshua J. Bouw
A spam campaign is underway from (IRC i guess) to spam the 'MOVE message'

usual posters, usual posters 2nd/3rd accounts all spamming.

I can't wait for them to never return and this thread return to constructive posts/link tyvm off you go.

And what have you done for this coin?

Except buy it? Smiley Thanks for that ^^

Honestly. Good posts getting burried in this thread because some crazy flamewar started..

We need a channel where we can ALL talk and get on one line..

And I dont know how/ where. Suggestions?

Move to http://reddit.com/r/blackcoin
Move to http://www.blackcointalk.com
Activity: 182

I can't wait for them to never return and this thread return to constructive posts/link tyvm off you go.

Honestly. Good posts getting burried in this thread because some crazy flamewar started..

ironic post is ironic I guess Wink
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
To all BC community members, please put back this BC thread into one of my (our) BC Home Sweet Homes, and please keep it like that  Smiley

Despite all the negativities, i am confident that my DEJA VU will (eventualy) become REALITY:

BC will (eventualy) become the ruler of the cryptocurrency world, as in the following: 

https://i.imgur.com/fZnLh2ql.jpg

My DEJA VU on March 20th, 2014 at http://altcoinauthority.com/2014/02/blackcoin-pos-on-steroids/

Wish all the best to all BC holders,
BC-Man

Activity: 882
Merit: 517
cloverdex.io

Activity: 168
All those that wish to go - just go.

in fact - delete this thread out of your memory as it was fine without most of you trolls anyway.

Come back WC trolls all is forgiven  Tongue

They want everyone to move away from this forum because they do not control the message here. They are starting to realize people are fed up with the BS, so by moving the "venue" they can "control" what is said and done. The only reason why they are "against" me is because people are starting to see a stark contrast between us. A team that is focused on making profits from the multi-pool with little to no original ideas, and someone that is willing to try new ideas to make this coin a success.

Now here is the irony in all of this. First they spam the forum with insults..etc..etc, and then they spam the forum with requests to move the discussion because of all the "troll activity" This similar to someone breaking into your house and stealing all of your belongings, and then returning the next day to sell you a security alarm. Everything was fine until they started posting the negativity again.

Activity: 74
Merit: 10
Hey is there a forum and or thread that I can go to, that's outside of BTCTalk?
Why move?

Why is always the correct question and in most cases, the answer :p

legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
ok,this is my 2 pence worth.

it is very very simple, if you want blackcoin to succeed then you all need to shut the fuck up.
you are all responsible for holding this coin down. your behaviour will and is stopping investors coming onboard because if you have a war in the community how dcan we show that this coin is supported and will flourish?Huh??
iconic expert, please be a grown up man and take a step back,nice deep breath and let go of all the hate and negativity and stop destroying the coin you say you love and want to support.

all the trolls here,just fuck off and destroy any other coin.

all the idiots that choose to believe whats written and not bother to get the facts straight,please again fuck off ,your not wanted
anyone who wants us to grow,drop all this shit now before it's too late.
it really is that simple.

lets grow this coin together. iconic,i support your ideas. anything positive that you do is fantastic and we thank you for it. but at the moment you are only doing negative things. get over it and move on
do your own thing and get the support you need. the dev team can and will do there own thing and again it's all positive stuff,so why tear it apart???

again,just stop and move on the great things
Activity: 140
Why move?

Is it because on the other channels you can moderate it under your own terms Huh
Jump to: