Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 325. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
and still you fucking idiots throw shit about knowing all the time that you are helping to destroy this great coin. idiots and iconic??? where is my response?Huh

by the nature of your post , you are taking part in, (and therfore promoting), the the very thing your supposedly complaining about/against - idiot?

just fucking stop,thats it, thats all there is to it. get over your selves and grow up

Shocked Huh Grin

Activity: 611
Merit: 500
Anglo Saxon Crypto Enthusiast
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
all this megalomania is getting old..
legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
and still you fucking idiots throw shit about knowing all the time that you are helping to destroy this great coin. idiots and iconic??? where is my response?Huh

by the nature of your post , you are taking part in, (and therfore promoting), the the very thing your supposedly complaining about/against - idiot?

just fucking stop,thats it, thats all there is to it. get over your selves and grow up
IE - can we get a funds update on the project as it stands ?

maybe you could do a daily target post with just where we are up to from the total ?
Activity: 564
All ya are a bunch of bitches fighting over a coin thats worth .13 cents!!....Damn I'm at the point you want to do something just do it! I'm almost over this coin and crypto in general.  Finally though I found a good coin and this bitchness happens.  Between the scam coins and this Nerdoff Crypto is NEVER going take off.  Ya think your all Wolf of Wall St., Wall St. Scarface and Godfather all rolled into one.  I wanna see how big the ego's get if this ever hits $1.  
Activity: 177
A spam campaign is underway from (IRC i guess) to spam the 'MOVE message'

usual posters, usual posters 2nd/3rd accounts all spamming.

I can't wait for them to never return and this thread return to constructive posts/link tyvm off you go.

And what have you done for this coin?

Except buy it? Smiley Thanks for that ^^

Honestly. Good posts getting burried in this thread because some crazy flamewar started..

We need a channel where we can ALL talk and get on one line..

And I dont know how/ where. Suggestions?

foundation and other real bc supporter can still use this thread,  just use ignore button so we can focus on our own projects, ideas and others.. i believe a good bc users will be able to identifiy those flamer sooner or later
Activity: 145
To all BC community members, please put back this BC thread into one of my (our) BC Home Sweet Homes, and please keep it like that  Smiley

Despite all the negativities, i am confident that my DEJA VU will (eventualy) become REALITY:

BC will (eventualy) become the ruler of the cryptocurrency world, as in the following: 

My DEJA VU on March 20th, 2014 at http://altcoinauthority.com/2014/02/blackcoin-pos-on-steroids/

Wish all the best to all BC holders,
BC-Man

Activity: 238
These are the people you want to trust with your money??? WOW....

IE you blackmailed the devs, along with the entire BC community about dumping your stash and crashing the BC. You're not exactly the shining knight here. You've done this before too. That is inexcusable and you owe the entire BC community an apology for that alone.

And you've done that before too. The difference is, this time the devs said, "go ahead and do it".

Actually the Wizguy did this before, why don't you attack him?

Because IE has done this before. That wasn't his first time. We let it go the first time.

Prove it then.

You guys are a bunch of greedy MF.  All you doing here is playing with peoples emotions to see if you can GRAB SOME CHEAP COINS!

Stop this fucking game   Dump ... not dump ...   Just trying to scare the weak hands to grab cheaper coins.

FUCK YOU ALL GREEDY BASTARDS, I AM HOLDING MY COINS.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
To all BC community members, please put back this BC thread into one of my (our) BC Home Sweet Homes, and please keep it like that  Smiley

Despite all the negativities, i am confident that my DEJA VU will (eventualy) become REALITY:

BC will (eventualy) become the ruler of the cryptocurrency world, as in the following: 

https://i.imgur.com/fZnLh2ql.jpg

My DEJA VU on March 20th, 2014 at http://altcoinauthority.com/2014/02/blackcoin-pos-on-steroids/

Wish all the best to all BC holders,
BC-Man

legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
Activity: 238
If anyone wants to crash the market that will just allow us to buy a crapload more coins for cheap.

IE you blackmailed the devs, along with the entire BC community about dumping your stash (and crashing the BC). You're not exactly the shining knight here. That is inexcusable and you owe the entire BC community an apology for that alone.

And you've done that before too. The difference is, this time the devs said, "go ahead and do it".

Might be semantics, but I don't recall reading ' I AM DUMPING MY COINS'

Similar things have been said by IE and some from the 'foundation', so you all owe us an apology, especially considering you all acted like dicks.

Oh and no one has yet answered my question point about TRANSPARENCY - (as expected).
Activity: 1274
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

IE you blackmailed the devs, along with the entire BC community about dumping your stash and crashing the BC. You're not exactly the shining knight here. You've done this before too. That is inexcusable and you owe the entire BC community an apology for that alone.

Actually the Wizguy did this before, why don't you attack him?

Because IE has done this before. That wasn't his first time. We let it go the first time.

Prove it then.
Activity: 882
Merit: 517
cloverdex.io
History is written by winners. We will know what happened here in a year from now Cheesy
Jump to: