Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 36. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 205
Merit: 114
Joshua J. Bouw
Code:
B8gZqgY4r2RoEdqYk3QsAqFckyf9pRHN6i
Code:
24 feb 2018
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvtUrjfnSnA
Code:
IEQG/EVu9xvNcuyWlYe6p4r7hUTR0L6FV34DJu+c8NU/CAb2nns8W6c7ZW0zm5+YZIQUsdSXvMcNcEuxfQ3OsQM=
O.K. DrDolittle, you've proven yourself but why have you felt the need to sow the seeds of doubt in the community? Some of us have been here since the beginning and have always been willing to support you and your work but then you seemingly abandoned the project and expect it to be self-sustaining on autopilot for over a year. Then when people take it upon themselves to attempt to do something constructive to advance Blackcoin and keep it relevant you call them/us traitors. It's not about being traitorous, it has been about trying to keep Blackcoin alive in your absence. You don't have to be a one-man show, in fact, having you as a single point of failure as the only dev is problematic. If you want to lead, then lead, if not, go be a Satoshi and let those that are willing take over as in Bitcoin. I'm going to repeat myself, it's not about anybody being traitorous, the community came to believe we already had a Satoshi on our hands.

And we've been nothing but honest and forthcoming to the community with the communication problems and decisions we had to make. Every decision Janko had made with development was with rat4 in mind. Further, he communicated everything he wanted to work on to rat4 via e-mail before he had done it.
Activity: 451
Merit: 250
Code:
Code:
24 feb 2018
Code:
IEQG/EVu9xvNcuyWlYe6p4r7hUTR0L6FV34DJu+c8NU/CAb2nns8W6c7ZW0zm5+YZIQUsdSXvMcNcEuxfQ3OsQM=
O.K. DrDolittle, you've proven yourself but why have you felt the need to sow the seeds of doubt in the community? Some of us have been here since the beginning and have always been willing to support you and your work but then you seemingly abandoned the project and expect it to be self-sustaining on autopilot for over a year. Then when people take it upon themselves to attempt to do something constructive to advance Blackcoin and keep it relevant you call them/us traitors. It's not about being traitorous, it has been about trying to keep Blackcoin alive in your absence. You don't have to be a one-man show, in fact, having you as a single point of failure as the only dev is problematic. If you want to lead, then lead, if not, go be a Satoshi and let those that are willing take over as in Bitcoin. I'm going to repeat myself, it's not about anybody being traitorous, the community came to believe we already had a Satoshi on our hands.
Activity: 427
Merit: 252
Code:
Code:
24 feb 2018
Code:

This checks out.

Activity: 24
Merit: 1
Code:
Code:
24 feb 2018
Code:
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014
Grabbing popcorn to follow what's unfolding here Smiley
Activity: 254
so. still no clear respond. too many assumptions as a result. making the drama quite good. but. we do not know exactly what happened until it happens. much ado about nothing. let's stake n see.  Cool
STT
legendary
Activity: 4060
Merit: 1448
I think the game being played here is to try and drop the price and then reveal it was fake news.   Then you get the higher price and sell the coins you picked up cheap.   Maybe they think this is a small enough market cap to manipulate easily.   Does the person doing this have any skill, probably not no.  Its far more common to use cheap tricks, phishing techniques and so on to get some quick profit.
    Look at failures in crypto overall, the actual protocol itself is not where loses occur its the other links in the chain and thats what happened here.

Based on this screenshot I took a few minutes ago of DrDolittle's activity here on BTCTalk it appears he's located in the time zone with the British Isles and certainly not in Russia where rat4 was located. The top time is my local time and the bottom time was DoLittle's local time, notice the 5 hr. difference. I'm located in the U.S. Eastern time zone, five hours forward certainly doesn't put DoLittle in Russia. I suppose it's possible he could be using a VPN... maybe.

Dolittle, rat4, whoever you are, it's pretty sad what you did to rat4's original ANN posting, that was a part of Blackcoin history and as I think about it, I don't think the real rat4 would ever change the name of Blackcoin, even if he was planning to do a hard fork, he had done more than one in the past and never did.

You can't simply take over Blackcoin by taking over a BTCTalk ANN. Some of us are beginning to hope you put up a good fight because it will be a good test for PoS and its security.

DoLittle, you know it would be so easy to prove yourself by using the wallet with your original donation address in it, but maybe you can't because you're not DoLittle, you're just little.
O.K. everybody, Happy Birthday courtesy of the real rat4. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5330746
Activity: 553
Merit: 500
I agree sign something with B8gZqgY4r2RoEdqYk3QsAqFckyf9pRHN6i
Millions of people have this as the example address in their wallets. (blackcoin and all blackcoin forks.) so millions of people already know that rat4 wallet address is B8gZqgY4r2RoEdqYk3QsAqFckyf9pRHN6i
And we can all verify the signature with the blackcoin wallet by clicking File->Verify message.

(I don't exactly know if there are really millions of people, I just guess.)
I gave you a merit point for the laugh at the end.
Where can I buy Blacknet?

Wait for a good opportunity to buy BLK, then wait for the snapshot.That simple Smiley

And don't listen to FUD from mutineers like me is not me, or snapshot was already secretly done...

Whoever you are, you can remove rat4's wallet address from the ANN but the community still has it, B8gZqgY4r2RoEdqYk3QsAqFckyf9pRHN6i, no wallet verification, no belief, no confidence.
Activity: 14

Wait for a good opportunity to buy BLK, then wait for the snapshot.That simple Smiley

And don't listen to FUD from mutineers like me is not me, or snapshot was already secretly done...

"from mutineers like me is not me" that's a very interesting phrase to use ....

Sign a message with your wallet, it's that simple...
I do not believe you are the original Rat4 ... more likely you bought a BCT account, and it happened to be that of a Dev.
By all means, create a fork of BLK, many have before ... but do not pretend it is 'the' BLK because it is a FORK !

I will not follow a lead DEV that:
  • is rare in his communication with the community
  • rare in his commits to the code
  • completely cryptic in the 2 sentences messages to the community that you do make.
  • acts alone

In addition to the above, it would be helpful to release some code.

What sense does all the fuss make w/o a testnet and code to see? Do you actually believe people (not to mention exchanges and/or FIAT retailers) will support a fork to (and put loads of money in) some secret, untested and supposedly incompatible wallet?

According to the last post from your (?) account "BLK will move to new Blockchain", one would expect it must be quite something, and certainly more than the common little changes the usual "crypto fork scam devs" are capable of (as demonstrated in 99,9% of the 4-digit-number of existing forks).
So - sign a message as requested AND come up with a repo containing some groundbreaking, PoS improving content if you're actually rat4 (and "only" happened to forget all communication skills and manners at one point).
Activity: 220
Merit: 101

"from mutineers like me is not me" that's a very interesting phrase to use ....

Sign a message with your wallet, it's that simple...
I do not believe you are the original Rat4 ... more likely you bought a BCT account, and it happened to be that of a Dev.
By all means, create a fork of BLK, many have before ... but do not pretend it is 'the' BLK because it is a FORK !

I will not follow a lead DEV that:
  • is rare in his communication with the community
  • rare in his commits to the code
  • completely cryptic in the 2 sentences messages to the community that you do make.
  • acts alone

STT
legendary
Activity: 4060
Merit: 1448
Its a reasonable request, a standard use of protocol even.   Theres a strong link from  crypto currency to PGP use long before crypto use was attributed any kind of value, its a secure way to verify yourself as the original owner of a signature.   Emails are notorious in being able to be faked, thats how I first came across this standard

Its so powerful they put the maker in jail and famously said he could launch nukes by whistling down the phone (so must be confined to solitary), thats how much hype they had on the original PGP back in the nineties.     Its not anything negative to make a reference to verifying yourself, its the core of crypto going back decades

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pretty_Good_Privacy

This might explain better, some context to verifying if on internet actions are genuine or posts on a forum even.  Something from the news sounds similar - https://twitter.com/nathanielpopper/status/963466833675223040

Activity: 205
Merit: 114
Joshua J. Bouw

If you are truly rat4, it is you calling the mutiny. You that left the community. You that stopped all communication. You that are snapshotting BLK to force a fork with or without everyone else, without consensus. You also are the one that is vehemently against forks, yet you are the one being the hypocrite and making yet another coin.

However, I'm mixed. I feel like the abused in a relationship and keeps coming back for more. You left us with a difficult decision to continue on without you. You told me two years ago that one day, you will be gone before you could say bye. You told me that you had no more energy to go forward with Blackcoin. That was the last real conversation we had. Whoever this persona has been the last 2 years after, isn't the person that I know.

The rat4 that I know, isn't the one behaving like this these days.
Activity: 145
Merit: 132

Sing a message with your wallet, it's that simple... Smiley
Long time crypto dev and he can't do this simple task?

This is not rat4
Activity: 24

Pages:
Jump to: