Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 406. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 205
Merit: 114
Joshua J. Bouw
I think the best way to get donations for the HipHop group is to reveal who they are.

Guess what, I agree with you. And it will likely happen in the next 1 - 2 days. The artists need to give me their official greenlight before I can start promoting them by name and putting demo's of their work on this thread. Part of me would love to jump the gun and begin posting yesterday! But I need to stay professional. Thanks for understanding, and thanks to everyone who already donated (650 BC in new donations last night, on top of 2250 already in the basket). You are helping me be very persuasive, and are putting me in a much stronger negotiating position on behalf of the project and the community.

Jabulan, donated 200.55 BC to your cause =). I too am a musician and would love to see the results.

Cheers,
- Gritt

Hey Gritt. Thanks! Was wondering who that was Wink
Hoping to have an update by the end of the day today. I anticipate complete success.

I personally spoke to Emma today and she had nothing but good things to say about you. I have learnt to do my own research before throwing my money around. With that being said, after speaking to her, she  gave me great confidence that you truly believe in what you are doing. That I respect.

She also told me the following:

Emma Jean Delia ‏@EmmaJeanDelia Protected Tweets  8h
@BlackcoinGritt Jabulon told me all about BC and I was super-impressed. And I'm psyched to be in his Blackcoin music video!

Cheers,

- Gritt
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
...snip....

.... Seriously?

No, really, Seriously?Huh

And you're doing what to promote the coin in any country? Serious question, no ... really!!

Rather than stand on the sidelines cheerleading one project over another, is it not beter to DO stuff like BOTH of these projects are doing?

You're wasting a lot of hot air and energy over something you're not even involved with when you could be using that same said energy to create a service/product/interest for BC. far more productive no?

some would say.... "Go on then... show us what YOU can do....." could you rise to that challenge or are you just a noisy cheerleader?

No, really, Seriously?? Could you?

Listen you piece of shit, first of all, I'm donating to this Wall Street event.

Secondly I already contacted personally many big news agencies about BlackCoin.

Thirdly, I'm thinking about to start a campaign giving $500 every month to be best BlackCoin initiative of the month.

Now tell, do you have the balls for this??

Now, tell me, seriously? Do you?

Piece of shit, you have no idea with who you are talking to

NOW TELL ME, WHAT DID YOU DO?

Like me you have a lot of passion but lets try and keep it civil from this point. I will be trying as well Smiley.

I can confirm he did contact me regarding giving away $500 a month. He didn't want to present it himself because of how people are criticized here when projects are proposed. He decided to put his project on hold to support the Wall Street project.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250

The reality (IMO at least) is that neither is good enough for the very long term.  We will eventually see the demise of both as there is further problems with PoW (at least as implemented in BTC and derivative coins as well, obviously) as difficulty and rewards fall below profitability.  I don't really consider PoS as a better means of securing the blockchain than PoW - just a faster and less biased one.  Certainly, you can argue that PoS still favors the largest wallet holders - but that still prevents a large part of the incentive for attempting attacks.

Hey, you described the weakness of PoW and why PoS is more secure. However, first you said you expect the demise of both PoS and PoW. What weakness do you see in PoS? The problem of multiple forks all being supported?

Actually, it appears we'll get to see this play out in realtime with WC - as Mintpal is reporting that they've had a successful doublespend attack (remember those guys saying they controlled 51% of the coins... guess they did).  The problem I see with PoS is simply the loss of confidence in the PoS model itself.  There is nothing IMO that is inherently less secure about it vs. PoW... but there is also nothing that makes it inherently more secure either.  Definitely the multi-fork possibility is dangerous - more to the image of PoS securing the blockchain than in and of itself - but I think it more will come down to a poorly distributed coin, with dubious membership...

And that is why we must watch WC and learn for what comes next.  I think it will improve BC's standing personally - although it will likely kill all the lesser clone coins coming up right now... I mean comparitively WC is a giant to orange, or blue, or whatever color is launching next week.  So if it was first a scam, and then second a fraud-catalyst... that can't look good for coins with even less market cap and even worse distribution models.

Time will only tell how bad it might be however - for any of us.
Activity: 266
I think the best way to get donations for the HipHop group is to reveal who they are.

Guess what, I agree with you. And it will likely happen in the next 1 - 2 days. The artists need to give me their official greenlight before I can start promoting them by name and putting demo's of their work on this thread. Part of me would love to jump the gun and begin posting yesterday! But I need to stay professional. Thanks for understanding, and thanks to everyone who already donated (650 BC in new donations last night, on top of 2250 already in the basket). You are helping me be very persuasive, and are putting me in a much stronger negotiating position on behalf of the project and the community.

Jabulan, donated 200.55 BC to your cause =). I too am a musician and would love to see the results.

Cheers,
- Gritt

Hey Gritt. Thanks! Was wondering who that was Wink
Hoping to have an update by the end of the day today. I anticipate complete success.
Activity: 140

+1 Nice.Im super confident about the future of blackcoin.Going to buy much much more next week. Todays/next weeks price is irrelevant.Everything under 1€ is cheap.

Is this pre-print?

Yes it is, it was printed today and I have some copies if you would like photos. I requested a scan from the journalist who posted this article.

Cheers,
- Gritt

So let me see if I get this right... You support this article in a newspaper from Cambodia that nobody knows about (Which is good anyway, I'm not taking you the credit from this)

And you don't support the Wall Street event?

EDIT: Which is in the Financial Center of the most powerful nation of the world with the potential to have a variety of news in the most powerful newspapers in the world?

.... Seriously?

Troiste and IconicExpert, I sincerely apologise. I didn't mean to come off as not supporting the walk on Wall Street. I think it is a sexy and sly event.

Also the fact, as you state, yes it has the complete potential of creating a massive ripple for the market especially in the media.

It is poetic in a sense to have these beautiful ladies discussing about cryptocurrencies to new people especially on the iconic Wall Street. The reason why it is poetic is because it is in a sense a mix of old and new.

However, I do really hope it is pulled off well, and I am certain IconicExpert can handle it professionally, and with etiquette.

Let's all settle aside the differences and do this for the greater of the coin, the community, and the whole of cryptocurrencies in general. We all have the same goal, and to be pioneering what we believe in that is larger than we can ever imagine.

Cheers,

- Gritt

That's one small step for man, one giant leap for BlackCoin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNE7Il3fs9M#t=41
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
Hyperspace snail
This double spend could damage Blackcoin aswell seeing they have the same PoS system. Lets work together here and make sure that this not happens

Please let everyone know that Blackcoin is a much better and safer option then clonecoins. Just as much as Rolex clones suck.

Blackcoin #1
WC had no POS system. It was fake
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
These Moon's = Janus and Epimetheus (there co-orbital)
...snip....

.... Seriously?

And you're doing what to promote the coin in any country? Serious question, no ... really!!

Rather than stand on the sidelines cheerleading one project over another, is it not beter to DO stuff like BOTH of these projects are doing?

You're wasting a lot of hot air and energy over something you're not even involved with when you could be using that same said energy to create a service/product/interest for BC. far more productive no?

some would say.... "Go on then... show us what YOU can do....." could you rise to that challenge or are you just a noisy cheerleader?

Thirdly, I'm thinking about to start a campaign giving $500 every month to be best BlackCoin initiative of the month.

Troiste, as much as I understand your concern. Dont fill this topic with words as "Piece of shit"" and flame around. Your scaring people away. Stay polite. Yes, even if others are not. Your not helping us by shouting and flaming around. I know its hard to be polite with some trolls around here but we should really stay polite. Show other people how to do it right okay

Yeah... I can't contain myself sometimes Cheesy I will go outside a bit
Joshua J. Bouw

Cheers,
- Gritt
Activity: 58
Merit: 0

+1 Nice.Im super confident about the future of blackcoin.Going to buy much much more next week. Todays/next weeks price is irrelevant.Everything under 1€ is cheap.

Is this pre-print?

Yes it is, it was printed today and I have some copies if you would like photos. I requested a scan from the journalist who posted this article.

Cheers,
- Gritt

So let me see if I get this right... You support this article in a newspaper from Cambodia that nobody knows about (Which is good anyway, I'm not taking you the credit from this)

EDIT: Which is in the Financial Center of the most powerful nation of the world with the potential to have a variety of news in the most powerful newspapers in the world?

.... Seriously?

Troiste and IconicExpert, I sincerely apologise. I didn't mean to come off as not supporting the walk on Wall Street. I think it is a sexy and sly event.

Also the fact, as you state, yes it has the complete potential of creating a massive ripple for the market especially in the media.

It is poetic in a sense to have these beautiful ladies discussing about cryptocurrencies to new people especially on the iconic Wall Street. The reason why it is poetic is because it is in a sense a mix of old and new.

However, I do really hope it is pulled off well, and I am certain IconicExpert can handle it professionally, and with etiquette.

Let's all settle aside the differences and do this for the greater of the coin, the community, and the whole of cryptocurrencies in general. We all have the same goal, and to be pioneering what we believe in that is larger than we can ever imagine.

Cheers,

- Gritt

Blackcoin to the Moon!!!  Grin
Activity: 210
Excuse me??? And just who decided, besides you, that she would be the one? I for one believe that we can do much better than that, sorry. She may be as wonderful as you pretend or whatever but, the BlackCoin Girl, why?

See? this is where the enthusiasm and the "passion" are not just misguided but damaging. I mean, you are obviously free to make any video you want and put her or Cheetah, if you so choose, of course, but that would be, again, taking jabs at BlackCoin the brand, the image.

And Emma can be -for you- the best thing since sliced bread but her image, sorry, not on par, ok?

I vowed to ignore you because I think people like you are a cancer to creativity and morale, but I decided that I should make a comment because your criticisms are damaging and unwanted. I think Jabulon ideas are great and I am glad he is enthusiastic about helping. However, I also think if he wants to use his leading lady as the "face" of BlackCoin the community should take a vote. The way you present your criticisms are condescending and demoralizing. What makes your criticisms even more insulting is I have yet to see you propose projects or creative ideas to add value to BlackCoin. It is unfortunate we as a community cannot take a vote to ban you because I think people like you dissuade others from wanting to participate. If you are not going to propose ideas of your own, or at the very least stop criticizing the work and ideas of other members, then please STFU and stop clicking post. Go back to IRC and be negative there.

You want me to propose ideas? Here they are: Use all your enthusiasm, "work" and resources to REALLY help BlackCoin. By getting more merchants accepting payments with it, THAT'S really helping the cause, not damaging the brand. Stop the nonsense, the absurd noise, the outrageous "events" and concentrate your efforts in the essence, ok? Where do you get that BlackCoin should be "associated with wealth"? As a stakeholder I SPECIFICALLY don't want BlackCoin to have ANY association with wealth or the wealthy, but with the unprotected layman abused by those in power, political or monetary, ok? Get the idea? Not all publicity is good or even acceptable, alright? More ideas? how about getting the best pool possible? How about getting more, many more, miners to sign in, as a consequence of being the best? You want to help, why not helping with that? There are many growing pains already present and more that will materialize in the near future, as is logical in a coin that has been out in the public light for just 2 months. 2 fucking months! What's the rush? What exactly do you want to achieve, other than getting the price in the exchanges higher, and for which you are not only willing to work seemingly non-stop but also involving your wife and act, on occasion, as a total ahole (the WC debacle) or an unethical manipulator (the ill-fated stopped-at-the-last-second-by-the-devs, attempt at influence the market price). What is it? You post ad infinitum, that you just want to "help" and do good for "the community". Well, the community is not just a few outspoken yahoos with loose connection with reality who post several times a day in this forum; the community is formed by all those who have invested in this coin because they see in it the possibility of a great future, rewarding, of course, but a long term future in which associations with market manipulators or "wealth"  have absolutely no place whatsoever.

So feed your ego or comply with whatever your ulterior motives might be as you deem necessary, but stop the bullcrap. You do what you do for self-serving purposes ONLY and, to many -if not most- in detriment of this community that would do much better without most if not all of your initiatives.

YOU, barabbas, have NO PLACE WHAT SO EVER MARKETING THIS COIN!!!! Yes i'm shouting, cause your attacking the most outspoken and helpful person in marketing here, and having a business degree myself, you my friend are DEAD WRONG. You show you really don't understand what your talking about, and then come across as your ideas are helpful in marketing this coin. LOL, far from it. If we left BC in your hands you'd run it to the ground. Hype is everything, and not sure what the prudes there think is so wrong about 50 sexy women, fully clothed to promote this coin is bad image.  Roll Eyes

Many companies use this tatic all the time, Go daddy commercials come to mind of top of head. We need to move fast with promotions, not slow and build merchants. You are an idiot. Without proper hype and advertising you get nowhere, don't care if we are the best, or have best stuff. We need promations of things we do have more, and hype and advertising for those we don't.

This is what I say to everyone skeptical of Iconic's Wall St. JUST STOP!!! Let him do this, and if he fails, or this turns out horrible, then we can really take a look at what is wrong, and fix it. But for now, we only have few members pushing this coin forward.

Saying this not to create FUD, but if it was not for people like Iconic here doing things with marketing, I'd cash out into another coin already. Sorry, but it's really what is 95% of the game, and you come on here trying to destroy moral.

WHO CARE IF ICONIC HAS AN EGO! I don't, he's doing things to make us all $$$, so who cares.

Look how fast the clones came out of BC? Things already have changed from DOGE days here, too many more coins. We are not worried about marketing to those in crypto community with this, it's getting more people on board. Those in community will see this and also take notice.

Alright, from this point forward can we just support him in this, please for sake of community. Enough infighting, lets support this marketing. Nothing ventured nothing gained. I'm 100% with you Iconic and hope other are too.
Activity: 416
For as much as people here were concerned about the clone coins taking attention from BC, the events with WC if anything, only strengthens the case for BC. Why take a risk on (possibly cheap) clones that could go up in flames?
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
...snip....

.... Seriously?

Troiste, as much as I understand your concern. Dont fill this topic with words as "Piece of shit"" and flame around. Your scaring people away. Stay polite. Yes, even if others are not. Your not helping us by shouting and flaming around. I know its hard to be polite with some trolls around here but we should really stay polite. Show other people how to do it right okay
Joshua J. Bouw

Is this pre-print?

Cheers,
- Gritt

.... Seriously?

Cheers,

- Gritt
...snip....

.... Seriously?

NOW TELL ME, WHAT DID YOU DO?
haha WC crap on mintpal is gone!!  Grin

anybody know why?  Roll Eyes
just took a quick look... double spend attack, they gotta rollback the blockchain or soomething like that?
now if all the other scam did not kill it, this should be the final nail to the coffin.

on the other hand: never underestimate how dumb and greedy people can be....

Yep a double spend attack on WC-  https://twitter.com/MintPalExchange/status/461842811831455744.

I guess the WC guys were right when they said that WC wasn't just a copy paste of BC... Roll Eyes
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
This double spend could damage Blackcoin aswell seeing they have the same PoS system. Lets work together here and make sure that this not happens

Please let everyone know that Blackcoin is a much better and safer option then clonecoins. Just as much as Rolex clones suck.

Blackcoin #1
legendary
Activity: 2433
Merit: 1642
...snip....

.... Seriously?

haha WC crap on mintpal is gone!!  Grin

anybody know why?  Roll Eyes
just took a quick look... double spend attack, they gotta rollback the blockchain or soomething like that?
now if all the other scam did not kill it, this should be the final nail to the coffin.

There are reports of purchases of 1 sat for WC...very strange happenings.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
haha WC crap on mintpal is gone!!  Grin

anybody know why?  Roll Eyes

Jump to: