Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 42. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 427
Merit: 252
What is the max. Supply from BLK ?

There’s no hard limit but the inflation is fixed at around 740,000 coins a year. So while we’re at 76 million coins today, it will take until around the year 2050 to reach 100 million.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
What is the max. Supply from BLK ?
Activity: 1923
Merit: 538
http://mf.blkhome.com/ <---- Give free BLK for free

Hello everyone, Go to this website and get free blackcoin . There are every day 。

Share your friends and you can get rewards.
I will translate this page into a multilingual language. Let people from all over the world get it.

translation welcome.
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
http://mf.blkhome.com/ <---- Give free BLK for free

Hello everyone, Go to this website and get free blackcoin . There are every day 。

Share your friends and you can get rewards.
I will translate this page into a multilingual language. Let people from all over the world get it.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1075
https://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/comments/7o095e/blackcoinsmart_contracts/

dzimbeck BlackHalo Creator 3 points 4 days ago

Blackcoin was the first platform in the world to have smart contracts.

BlackHalo is a peer to peer platform for negotiating contracts.
It works using double deposit escrow which makes the contracts unbreakable. Both parties put a deposit in a joint account and if either of them tries to cheat the other they both lose their deposits. This tool literally stops deception and is the first "peaceful agreement" in history. Behind every lawyer is a gun. But not in Halo. These agreements are enforced by the deposits themselves as a deterrent.
It's amazing software.

Also it has built in decentralized markets and was also the worlds first to have it along with BitBay which I also work on.
It's been working for 4 years.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1075
Guys .... Smiley
I hear BLK is going to have a massive price correction.....upwards...very very soon  Cool
ATH...many of them, on the way  Smiley

This yr 1BLK will be between $25-$100+  
Market cap will be $1bill-$5bill+
 Smiley
Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI
Rat4, will the blackcoin have new functions? Do you know EOS? The world of block chains has changed greatly. Do you have any ideas? Can you talk to us? Say something casually.

Does the BlackCoin still have a miracle?  Smiley

PLS

Rat4 has left here months ago.  Smiley

He did not leave. He just changed his name.

Unfortunately he does not really post though. I thought he was taking some time off from the whole crypto scene, I think he talked about this like a year ago orso? Any idea what's going on with him now?
Activity: 187
Merit: 20
Rat4, will the blackcoin have new functions? Do you know EOS? The world of block chains has changed greatly. Do you have any ideas? Can you talk to us? Say something casually.

PLS

He did not leave. He just changed his name.
Activity: 196
Hi
Hope some day price will reflect real value this coin and how good Dev team is behind this Project
Activity: 506
Merit: 510

PLS

everyone have they own things to do ...
Activity: 44

PLS

Activity: 506
Merit: 510
it is time to make BLK greed again !
iris was the first point !
Activity: 303
Merit: 250
No one like you

PLS

Well the Iris project looks quite promising.

https://iris.blackcoin.io/#/disclaimer
Some introductions and roadmaps
Activity: 187
Merit: 20

PLS

Well the Iris project looks quite promising.

https://iris.blackcoin.io/#/disclaimer
Activity: 98
Merit: 2

PLS
Activity: 23
How many BLK-coins u need to "mine" with PoS?
more than 1
better 10k
Why is it since the new wallet staking has been crap..for me?
47k staking and I received six (6) coins for all of 2017, very weak imo 8(

Are you running your wallet continuously? The stake is a reward for securing the network and the wallet needs to be up and running to do so. This was a change made to the code not too long ago. I've only got 30k coins and I've received more than 6 coins in 2018. But my computer and wallet is running 24/7/365.
Activity: 23
 is rat4 still alive?just say something,please
STT
legendary
Activity: 4060
Merit: 1448
Nobody needs a large amount of BLK to stake as I understand it, it just increases the odds of being 'chosen'    I dont think the largest wallets would squeeze anyone out completely, its not that kind of race.  Basically what happens is the age or time since you last staked helps count in your favour.   So someone with a small amount but who hasnt staked in a while will eventually get lucky.   Its more a queue like system, nobody on the network is excluded.

Obviously read FAQ yourself etc

more than 1
better 10k
Maybe 4x higher as a guess, does depend how many are using their wallets over exchange holdings.   I have noticed a positive trend in BLK interest, would be a positive overall if more people used wallets.   Anyone following that stat?
The arrow in the bottom right corner must be solid black to be a good stake.  Mine was clear just then and its flicked on now, sometimes takes a min?
Activity: 303
Merit: 250
No one like you
more than 1
better 10k

You must have made something wrong. Check the blockchain an in/out of the huge staking wallets. 47.000 coins should give you 5 BLK a day, something like that. Something between 3 an 10 I guess.
maybe network
change ip or vps
Activity: 141
Merit: 10
more than 1
better 10k

You must have made something wrong. Check the blockchain an in/out of the huge staking wallets. 47.000 coins should give you 5 BLK a day, something like that. Something between 3 an 10 I guess.
Pages:
Jump to: