Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 529. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
I am throwing in the towel, too much fixation on price  Undecided  I have been here a couple of weeks and still don't fully understand how BC works and I think only a handful of people here have tried to do the same.

Good luck with whatever the devs plans are, all promises of something but not even headlines so far  Cheesy Hopefully they work out for you guys. Anyone who has tried to understand with me and PM'd etc, I wouldn't be averse to you letting me know if something big happens  Cheesy

Cheers
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
NOW THAT BTC IS DOWN, THIS IS OUR CHANCE TO GET OVER IT

WE NEED TO PUMP IT NOW SO EVERYONE SEES WE ON THE RISE, THIS WILL TRIGGER A PANIC BUY.

Be cool brother
Give us one month more and you will see how far we will be
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
trading in the shadow's shadow
damn not the pump again...... I sure hope this won't happen... as someone also stated above this is just criminal behaviour and does not fit a coin like BC. We do want to devour shit coins, but because we're better, not because we're scumbags.

We need serious investors investing their BTC in BC. Also, the cop circle idea is awesome, the nascar/f1 idea kicks ass....

This pump will allow bag holders from the last pump (we could also call them future millionaires) to exit whereafter we will fall deep into the abyss.. I hope when this plan is actually carried out I know when it's on so I can - cannot believe I'm writing this - dump my BC as well. I can probably buy double/tripple the amount back in the days thereafter.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
Can we all just ease up on the shit talking,  ignore the trolls and naysayers, and get back to discussion about... BlackCoin? It's reaching the point where I don't even want to check this thread anymore and that's not entirely due to the trolls. Everyone needs to take a step back, calm down and think happy thoughts!

come join the black coin reddit section. no moar kiddy trolls and WC cry babys with thier PnD based copycat coin.
Activity: 546
PGP 9CB0902E
Guys really,you dont have to be emotional. Dont follow the troll screams,dont get in a "myCoin vs TheOtherCoin" debate.

They all are YOUR coins, YOUR money, any kind of coin. Keep more than one coin on hodl, and you will be fine.
Dont put all your money on one new coin, diversify your holdings.

And guys, please, dont put your "rent money" in crypto or your "savings", end of the month is coming, selling will commence any day now.
Activity: 236
¿ʇɐɥʍ
Can we all just ease up on the shit talking,  ignore the trolls and naysayers, and get back to discussion about... BlackCoin? It's reaching the point where I don't even want to check this thread anymore and that's not entirely due to the trolls. Everyone needs to take a step back, calm down and think happy thoughts!
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
BLACKCOINPOOL IS GOIN UP WITHIN 1 HR

\0/

hmmm seems to coincide with youknowwhatcoin ending it's POW.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250

\0/

Everything is in doldrums this morning, BC and BTC now pool is going back up - I think this is the low right here! 25k is now gone!
Activity: 1274
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

WE NEED TO PUMP IT NOW SO EVERYONE SEES WE ON THE RISE, THIS WILL TRIGGER A PANIC BUY.

DO NOT DO A PUBLIC PUMP
TTM
i wonder how much BTC troiste will contribute to this 'community pump' ??
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Yes we should pump to stabilize the price & establish a higher floor.    62%   
No we should not pump even if the price continues to drop more.  33%   
I do not care.    4%

Yeah! go pump!

If a "pump" means everyone buys some more cheap BC then it sounds like a good idea lol
Activity: 182
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
Yes we should pump to stabilize the price & establish a higher floor.    62%   
No we should not pump even if the price continues to drop more.  33%   
I do not care.    4%

Yeah! go pump!

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
The only thing Troist is pumping, is his list whom is ignoring him

Indeed  Tongue
One ignore pump problem solved - genius solution...
Activity: 1274
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
DO NOT DO A PUBLIC PUMP

Official statement from BlackCoin devs and holders:

For the past 55 days we have all been building on the next big thing, and a lot has happened. We went from a measly 500 sat price point to trading daily in a 40-50k range. Some people here seem to be nervous about manipulation by whales and other things, from 'less progression' and 'attacks on BlackCoin' as a whole.

If you haven't noticed yet. We are still here, we are working daily, a team of over ten persons, 16 hours a day, putting in a hell of an effort to get this coin beyond what it is currently, and with this team we have had many successes so far.

We have support from actual investors, that have, besides investing in the coin itself, given upwards of 50,000$ in support to projects that have either been done already are ongoing and releasing in the future. In the past day ALONE we have been added to BitCoinWisdom, to BitcoinBazaar and to Pock.io. We are sponsoring DogeCON SF and working hard on getting our name out there in the world.

Those that are impatient and want the price pumped: Stop.
Stop it with the instant gratification you guys all seem to be after. If you really want to get 'rich' or get a good profit out of BlackCoin then you WILL have to support it. Tell your friends, tell your neighbours. Build a product for BlackCoin, start convincing merchants that they need to add Coinkite to their mix.

+1000

-100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

PUMP THIS UP

Fuck off.
You'd better fit in the Whitecoin thread.
More childish blah.

DO NOT DO A PUBLIC PUMP
BUYERS ARE STARTING TO GET NERVOUS, THEY KNOW A PUMP WILL COME.

WE NEED TO LET EVERYONE KNOW THAT A PUMP IS COMING, TELL EVERYONE THAT A PUMP IS COMING THIS IS THE LAST CHANCE TO BUY AT A CHEAP PRICE!

SOON A PANIC BUY WILL START!
Jump to: