Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 528. (Read 2509934 times)

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015
Allright. All asking for à pump are probably people that bought at 45k and are looking for an easy way put. What bedazzles me is the tact that somewhat more intelligent people are considering this pump. This Guy troiste is not the smartest dude in these forums. In fact, he seems to be an egoistic, annoying kid that hoped to become rich fast. i suggestie others do what i did. Ignore.

I couldn't put this better myself.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
PGP 9CB0902E
I'lll be wearing this, during the pump.
Whalewatchers Unlimited

Because green, ecology, save the whales and all that.
Enjoy and thank you.

-------
Sol’s Regent
3M Vinyl printed

Available sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL, 3XL
100% semi-combed cotton
Taped back neck
Rib neckline
Tubular body
Twin needle stitching
--------
Activity: 1274
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
damn not the pump again...... I sure hope this won't happen... as someone also stated above this is just criminal behaviour and does not fit a coin like BC. We do want to devour shit coins, but because we're better, not because we're scumbags.

We need serious investors investing their BTC in BC. Also, the cop circle idea is awesome, the nascar/f1 idea kicks ass....

This pump will allow bag holders from the last pump (we could also call them future millionaires) to exit whereafter we will fall deep into the abyss.. I hope when this plan is actually carried out I know when it's on so I can - cannot believe I'm writing this - dump my BC as well. I can probably buy double/tripple the amount back in the days thereafter.

MCDONALDS IS THAT WAY ----------->
Are you by any chance autistic?

Im this guy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ekhz2LUv4sA#t=7

No, you are not and never will be.
You're living in a fantasy world and watched that movie way too often.

HAHAHAH YOU HAVE NO FUCKING IDEA WHO THE FUCK I AM. TRUST ME.

This guy?

Activity: 245
Merit: 250
Allright. All asking for à pump are probably people that bought at 45k and are looking for an easy way put. What bedazzles me is the tact that somewhat more intelligent people are considering this pump. This Guy troiste is not the smartest dude in these forums. In fact, he seems to be an egoistic, annoying kid that hoped to become rich fast. i suggestie others do what i did. Ignore.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
well, i think the community will widely agree that you are an idiot and should stay away.
I know there are people that are different in "real life", but i honestly don't want to meet you IRL as well. At least not w/o a neurologist and a pack of asylum keepers in my company.

OH REALLY? GUESS WHAT? I DONT GIVE A FUCK.
trading in the shadow's shadow
Just came back from the McDonalds... they did not accept my BC unfortunately.....
legendary
Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044
We should try to get on tv! I'm willing to chip in 20K BC for a 30 second spot. Let's all put our coins together for a commercial or something. Or let's chip in for a billboard in Los Angeles. Something exciting and fun.
Activity: 700
well, i think the community will widely agree that you are an idiot and should stay away.
I know there are people that are different in "real life", but i honestly don't want to meet you IRL as well. At least not w/o a neurologist and a pack of asylum keepers in my company.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
The only thing Troist is pumping, is his list whom is ignoring him

I joined that list long ago.  I think it would be far more useful for people to simply 'pump' fiat... that way they could buy way more BTC and by virtue of that fact more BC.  Everyone wins.

What's that?  Currencies don't work that way you say?

Well, I'll be damned.  Roll Eyes

Does your momma know how much you're swearing when you're in the internets?

Pfffff... look the point is not me, the point is LETS PUMP THIS COIN UP!!!!!
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
PDUMPD
 FUCK
OYJKLIUJKLJS
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

Does your momma know how much you're swearing when you're in the internets?
damn not the pump again...... I sure hope this won't happen... as someone also stated above this is just criminal behaviour and does not fit a coin like BC. We do want to devour shit coins, but because we're better, not because we're scumbags.

We need serious investors investing their BTC in BC. Also, the cop circle idea is awesome, the nascar/f1 idea kicks ass....

This pump will allow bag holders from the last pump (we could also call them future millionaires) to exit whereafter we will fall deep into the abyss.. I hope when this plan is actually carried out I know when it's on so I can - cannot believe I'm writing this - dump my BC as well. I can probably buy double/tripple the amount back in the days thereafter.

Im this guy:

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
Yesterday I bought Cinni before the pump happened and made a little profit on it.  A minute ago I sold all my Cinni and dumped it all into Blackcoin.  My own manual multi pool is alive and kickin!!    Cheesy

Im this guy:

legendary
Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044
This coin does not need a pool! I would buy it anyway. It does not need a pump. Blackcoin brought POS to the light. It makes people happy and excited. I don't care abo ut price or what people say. GO BLACKCOIN. This coin has inspired me to offer up my time to the devs and community. I would buy it without the pool. Hooray for Blackcoin!

Im this guy:

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

that s exactly what they should have thinking before casting the vote... They did really hurt the coin.
Jump to: