Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 589. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Fuck the pump and dumps. I want stable currency.

I'm on 50/50 on this blackshield, it seems like it's preventing from whale to dump their coins on market to distribute to other (new) shareholders. Sure, it sounds great but it has huge effects than a lot of people think. It encourages them not to sell, but when they need to sell for particular reasons, blackshield prevented from that happening. Then I'm sure they would be pissed, I would be too. Some people need money for survival asap and blackshield are preventing from happening. Or what if they want to sell and get other coins?  He may lose interest in coin, and will dump it every three days, just like everybody else.

Plus, so far the market are doing it's job and I'll tell you what, it's still stable. It's been hovering at 20 cents. I don't think we need blackshield. It's doing what it supposed to do since there are limited amount of supply. Pump and dumps will become harder as more players invest into blackcoin.

Activity: 249
Merit: 250
To all those who are sad now, dry your tears with this towel.
http://imgur.com/TQt3lPb
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I wanted that pump.

BC needs to go up !

calm down, it´s much better a rock solid constant growth
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
I wanted that pump.

BC needs to go up !
Activity: 364
and whats up with the giant fonts?

that is annoying as hell
Activity: 364
iconic, you're naive to think this kind of blatant mass market manipulation will help blackcoin and/or improve its image.

It won't work, and while I don't think you could harm blackcoin, its not great for your reputation.

if you were trading normal stocks, I'm sure this would be illegal.

I am between a rock and a hard place on this one. I want BC to grow naturally, but I also believe there are forces suppressing BC. If we continue on this path I am afraid that the price will be driven down more than it is now. So the only way to stop that is an organized pump. I do agree there could be blow back if it is not done correctly. Putting up high buy walls every 10,000 sat will minimize the sell off. I others and I feel if BC get to around 100k+ sat, the manipulation will be less and then BC can grow naturally.

Putting one's neck on the chopping block is not a solution to the problem of some big btc players seeing alt coins as a threat and using their massive stash to kill competitors.

They will just end up with more btc by dumping blackcoin into any buy wall created. Paying premium value just gives them more profits when they dump. It won't raise the price for long.

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
An Easy way of supporting BlackCoin:

Check out their product, the webwallet is really good. Be prepared for when Coinkite adds us Smiley

Also, check out the Merchants -> Revenue Sharing section. You can make a passive income by referring shops!

Upfront Hardware Commission
5% of terminal price.
Terminal Revenue
10% of all revenue generated by terminals which you sold.
Membership Fee
10% of each new user's first invoice (monthly/annual plans)
plus 5% each month/year for as long as they are members

+ You'll get another 500 BC for any shop you refer (100$ value right now) from the Accept BlackCoin Bounties!

right on soepkip !
Focus people. Time to spread the good word of coinkite.
Activity: 154

The pump has been called off since the community has expressed their concerns.

I don't believe you, I think this was your idea and that you are trying to dump on the stupid people that trust you I will kindly ask you to STFU from now on, do not reply my message I have a copy of your message trying to manipulate the market and if you post anything that smells even remotely fishy, (like some big news you will post tomorrow). I will report you to the fincen.

Cheers! Smiley

Do me a favor...stop fighting the urge to go into the forest and be one with your other troll friends. Turn your computer off and go be free...

You have been warned Smiley.
Activity: 294
BC/DOGE market is up, let's get to trading!

That's great news, now I can actually buy some bc!
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
DO NOT DO A PUBLIC PUMP

Official statement from BlackCoin devs and holders:

For the past 55 days we have all been building on the next big thing, and a lot has happened. We went from a measly 500 sat price point to trading daily in a 40-50k range. Some people here seem to be nervous about manipulation by whales and other things, from 'less progression' and 'attacks on BlackCoin' as a whole.

If you haven't noticed yet. We are still here, we are working daily, a team of over ten persons, 16 hours a day, putting in a hell of an effort to get this coin beyond what it is currently, and with this team we have had many successes so far.

We have support from actual investors, that have, besides investing in the coin itself, given upwards of 50,000$ in support to projects that have either been done already are ongoing and releasing in the future. In the past day ALONE we have been added to BitCoinWisdom, to BitcoinBazaar and to Pock.io. We are sponsoring DogeCON SF and working hard on getting our name out there in the world.

Those that are impatient and want the price pumped: Stop.
Stop it with the instant gratification you guys all seem to be after. If you really want to get 'rich' or get a good profit out of BlackCoin then you WILL have to support it. Tell your friends, tell your neighbours. Build a product for BlackCoin, start convincing merchants that they need to add Coinkite to their mix.

Things you can do to help BlackCoin:
- Find new holders, convince your friends to invest in BlackCoin
- Add buy support to the current price. If everyone here instead of pumping the coin, adds actual buy support, AND KEEPS IT THERE, you'll see a lot more interesting things happening.
- Convince Merchants to accept BlackCoin, convince merchants to start using Coinkite
- Have patience.

A lot of things are coming in the near future:
- 2nd of May - KNC Miner give away starts
- Start of May - The first BlackCoinCard will be send out.
- The BlackCoin team will be visiting conferences all over the world
- Version 2 of the BlackCoinPool will launch.
- June 1st - Coinkite will add us.

We have a lot going on. Support us and help us build BlackCoin. You won't regret it if you do.

Also: If you have questions about BlackCoin, the devs, or anything related. Come join us in #blackcoinpool. You can speak with me, maarx, gritt-n-auld about anything you wish. We are honest, transparant and want to make this the best damn coin out there.

+

One more note hit perfectly.

I'm glad I had the opportunity to talk to you guys at the IRC and that sanity prevails.

Yes, Raindeer.
Activity: 476
An Easy way of supporting BlackCoin:

Check out their product, the webwallet is really good. Be prepared for when Coinkite adds us Smiley

Also, check out the Merchants -> Revenue Sharing section. You can make a passive income by referring shops!

Upfront Hardware Commission
5% of terminal price.
Terminal Revenue
10% of all revenue generated by terminals which you sold.
Membership Fee
10% of each new user's first invoice (monthly/annual plans)
plus 5% each month/year for as long as they are members

+ You'll get another 500 BC for any shop you reffer (100$ value right now) from the Accept BlackCoin Bounties!
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
everyone just needs a muffin
Activity: 168

I don't believe you, I think this was your idea and that you are trying to dump on the stupid people that trust you I will kindly ask you to STFU from now on, do not reply my message I have a copy of your message trying to manipulate the market and if you post anything that smells even remotely fishy, (like some big news you will post tomorrow). I will report you to the fincen.

Cheers! Smiley

Do me a favor...stop fighting the urge to go into the forest and be one with your other troll friends. Turn your computer off and go be free...
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
CAN WE PLEASE GO ON!!!

Trolls are trolling,hypers are hyping,Buying and Selling! pump and dump! Whals and little Fish! Goodcoin and Scamcoin
Normal Day at the Office!  Grin
Activity: 700
Merit: 500

I don't believe you, I think this was your idea and that you were trying to dump on the stupid people that trust you I will kindly ask you to STFU from now on, do not reply my message I have a copy of your message trying to manipulate the market and if you post anything that smells even remotely fishy, (like some big news you will post tomorrow). I will report you to the fincen.

Cheers! Smiley
Go back to your Whitecoin thread, miserable clown.
Activity: 154

I don't believe you, I think this was your idea and that you were trying to dump on the stupid people that trust you I will kindly ask you to STFU from now on, do not reply my message I have a copy of your message trying to manipulate the market and if you post anything that smells even remotely fishy, (like some big news you will post tomorrow). I will report you to the fincen.

Cheers! Smiley
Activity: 168
This is a open, decentralized and 'disruptive' exchange.    I am very sensitive to the public image of BC.  I think its very important.  

I also don't see a problem with organized group buys,  All I care about is more coins getting into more hands as quickly as possible.  Through buying, out-reach, advertising whatever.

If some of us (or a lot of us) want to punish the large dumpers, who loom sell walls (why and the hell would you put up a sell wall if you have any amount of BC?! Oh wait... to buy...cheaper by scaring everyone through FUD) then I think that is great too.  

I do think publicly announcing a time/date for a group buy would not be as effective as something more private.    Granted though it doesn't really matter.   We are not fools we are actively paying MORE for bc on purpose because we love it and we already have some and it removes the coins from weaker hands, If a  day-trader sees the pump as a chance to make few more percent, Fine.  There is a chance  they may not get the coins back and then they are left 'holding the bag' literally.  

BlackCoin is a great Product,  This is real and we know it.  I think some ideas are more effective than others but I don't think any ideas are 'bad'.  Ultimately the masses will win,  have and hold most of the coins and bc will see a slow stead rise and anyone who wanted to 'game the coin' for short term gain will be drowning in regret that they 'could have made it big'

+1 QFT

I am taking a lot of fire on this one from both directions. People who want to pump want to me not to back down, and people who do not want the pump want to me stop it. I have already called it off, but I do not control what other people will do.
Activity: 210
Iconic, I think it would be far better as others have said, to set up a huge buy wall to counter the downward manipulation. And if its get sold into, the community just took a ton of BC out of the hands of a whale at a price they wanted. I would happily a fair amount of BTC to a community support wall.

We have some great months of May and June coming, we really don't need an artificial pump.

Agreed +1
Activity: 210
Black Whale Community Pump (4/25/2014 - 8 PM EST - NYC Time)

The BlackCoin community are once again about to make history!!! Never in the history of crypto has a community rallied together to pump the price of a currency in an attempt to break the control of unscrupulous whales!!! A global pump with hundreds of people working in unison will be nothing less than epic!!! We will become the "Black Whale".

On Friday 4/25/2013 - 8 PM EST - NYC Time we will begin buying massive quantities of BlackCoin to stop the blatant manipulation of some holders who are purposely suppressing the growth of BlackCoin. This community will pump over 300 BTC into the BlackCoin ecosystem to consume the low priced sell walls.

We as a community will have to pledge to each other to follow some basic guidelines.

1.) You will only trade on Mintpal @ 4/25/2013 - 8 PM EST - NYC Time.
2.) You will buy at market price and not buy on dips.
3.) You will not use this opportunity to sell off the coins you already hold.
4.) You will not sell any of the coins you buy for 3 days after the community pump.

I would like to formally ask the multi-pool operators to hold off buying coins for the next two days and join us on this epic event!!!

I want to make it clear that I do advocate adding value to BC and natural growth. But it is clear that BC price is being manipulated to remain at lower levels. We can do nothing and hope eventually we can break the suppression, or we can be proactive and buy up the artificially low sell walls. Whether you agree with the idea or not, if everyone joined in it will work. If appropriate measures are taken we can minimize the sell off that will be sure to follow. The goal here is to establish a floor high enough the makes it too expensive to keep playing these silly games. I would like to remind everyone that a few people vowed to destroy BC and it seems they are trying to keep their promise.

this idea is against everything you have been previously posting. why the sudden change. just make it buy walls. add security, but don't try to pump it 150% that is retarded. maybe a community growth buy would be better. adding buy walls of 50 btc every few hundred sat making a huge wall would be better.

The sudden change comes from people behind the scenes PMing me. If you look back at the posts from the past 24 hours you will get an idea of what I mean. There are people who are tired of the suppression and vowing to leave BC all together. Setting up huge buy walls is only a band-aid ....

Did you ever think the PM's could be from whales or ignorant BC holders that do not understand what they are doing? This NEEDS TO BE PRIVATE, NOT PUBLIC. Your just gonna hurt this coin doing this. If you wanna take out a whale, i'm all for it, just they can't know when it's coming.
legendary
Activity: 968
Merit: 1000
einc.io
This is a open, decentralized and 'disruptive' exchange.    I am very sensitive to the public image of BC.  I think its very important.  

I also don't see a problem with organized group buys,  All I care about is more coins getting into more hands as quickly as possible.  Through buying, out-reach, advertising whatever.

If some of us (or a lot of us) want to punish the large dumpers, who loom sell walls (why and the hell would you put up a sell wall if you have any amount of BC?! Oh wait... to buy...cheaper by scaring everyone through FUD) then I think that is great too.  

I do think publicly announcing a time/date for a group buy would not be as effective as something more private.    Granted though it doesn't really matter.   We are not fools we are actively paying MORE for bc on purpose because we love it and we already have some and it removes the coins from weaker hands, If a  day-trader sees the pump as a chance to make few more percent, Fine.  There is a chance  they may not get the coins back and then they are left 'holding the bag' literally.  

BlackCoin is a great Product,  This is real and we know it.  I think some ideas are more effective than others but I don't think any ideas are 'bad'.  Ultimately the masses will win,  have and hold most of the coins and bc will see a slow stead rise and anyone who wanted to 'game the coin' for short term gain will be drowning in regret that they 'could have made it big'

Jump to: