Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 590. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Good news that we do not the public pump but we don't make big buywalls?
Is there some protection when there are big sellswalls and the price is going down? (because money never sleep Wink)

Everbody says the sellswalls are fake (and i think it is) but the price is going down.

Futher good job BC team!!
Activity: 210
Don't do it...
If you are gonna coordinate a pump go with your original idea of letting one person control it so that it can be used to break walls
At anytime.   Your just gonna make a pump and dump

Agree, this is a bad idea. Plus whales know about it. If it was to be done, has to be done by surprise, not open. Group of individuals, working together in effort to do this could work, but not publicly at at certain time. I'd say set up an email notification group and maybe work with different port on multipool for collecting funds for this. At a prime moment a whale sets up those walls emails get sent out when the our analysis expert says it's good time to buy, and then let it happen.

Giving the whales a heads up just cause a pump, the whales will likely join in, pump and dump this coin so badly it will ruin the value. This could work, but not the scheduled way that is purposed.

I Say a big fat NO to this, and regroup and come up with something more or less similar to how whales work to counter them. They work in private, why can a group of coin supporters do the same.
Activity: 643
Merit: 253
BC/DOGE market is up, let's get to trading!
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

Ya this is amazing news!!  Great exposure.  Along with all the other news that Soepkip just reiterated.  So glad I invested in Blackcoin.  Currently holding 10,000 coins and plan on adding to it over the next few months.
Activity: 829
Merit: 1000
Black Whale Community Pump (4/25/2014 - 8 PM EST - NYC Time)

The BlackCoin community are once again about to make history!!! Never in the history of crypto has a community rallied together to pump the price of a currency in an attempt to break the control of unscrupulous whales!!! A global pump with hundreds of people working in unison will be nothing less than epic!!! We will become the "Black Whale".

On Friday 4/25/2013 - 8 PM EST - NYC Time we will begin buying massive quantities of BlackCoin to stop the blatant manipulation of some holders who are purposely suppressing the growth of BlackCoin. This community will pump over 300 BTC into the BlackCoin ecosystem to consume the low priced sell walls.

We as a community will have to pledge to each other to follow some basic guidelines.

1.) You will only trade on Mintpal @ 4/25/2013 - 8 PM EST - NYC Time.
2.) You will buy at market price and not buy on dips.
3.) You will not use this opportunity to sell off the coins you already hold.
4.) You will not sell any of the coins you buy for 3 days after the community pump.

I would like to formally ask the multi-pool operators to hold off buying coins for the next two days and join us on this epic event!!!

Iconic, I'm with you on quite a lot of what you've done so far, but this idea is not a good one. In theory it works, but all this will do is put more into whale hands in the end and burn the shit out of the littler guys who are trying to be honest and go with the flow.

Blackshield and silent donations for support buy walls is a good way to do this, an announced manipulation is not and will turn off investors, myself included.

If you are an investor and you know the potential of our currency, we go to the TOP 3 soon. If you are an investor obviously that you want to protect your investment, you want to see the BC grow, you buy now because you know it's cheap, but now we have a lot of people here doing daytrading, no problem for me but I do not practice daytrading, because I'm an investor and not a speculator, daytrading is part of the game and brings us good liquidity, but we can not tolerate and stay in stand by only looking at the roll of the ship, it is evident that the sell walls with 40,50,80 BTC are fake, we need to have a coordinated action to exterminate it, I want see the fucking BC to the moon, and I'm already annoyed with these fake sell walls.

I agree, I'm not for public pump but I think we all can agree that those sell walls are here to manipulate the price too. It seems that for many people here one manipulation is ok while other is not?!? What Iconic meant is that with public pump we'll get tool to brake those walls. I don't share that idea cause if pump is done publicly then those whales will use pump force against all involved and dump after the pump we'll be even harder, and that is what those who vowed that will brake BC is looking for. I think we have more than one person on that mission here. So what we need is tool which is not only buy wall. Also I would like to mention that it seems that top 100 walets grown. For sure position 100 is up then it was before, so I don't think this levitating arround 40k we can see for last few days or p&d is good for redistribution, it's more good for daytraders to gain some more coins. Don't get me wrong I'm not aginst daytrading but that combined with huge sell walls which aperas always when there is possibility of growth over some psychological price presenting that we are under heavy manipulation. So, what we need is shield preventing dumps and something which will act like sword or heavy hammer for those fake sell walls.
Activity: 182
...and thank you Iconic for doing the right thing.

Hey thank you... But I was responding to what was asked of my over the past 24 hours. If you look at the previous posts this is/was NOT fully my idea.

What if they were the whales?  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
Guys, the pump WAS the announcement for the potential pump. You see how that works??  LOL
Activity: 168

Hey thank you... But I was responding to what was asked of my over the past 24 hours. If you look at the previous posts this is/was NOT fully my idea.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 556
Activity: 129
If you are an investor and you know the potential of our currency, we go to the TOP 3 soon. If you are an investor obviously that you want to protect your investment, you want to see the BC grow, you buy now because you know it's cheap, but now we have a lot of people here doing daytrading, no problem for me but I do not practice daytrading, because I'm an investor and not a speculator, daytrading is part of the game and brings us good liquidity, but we can not tolerate and stay in stand by only looking at the roll of the ship, it is evident that the sell walls with 40,50,80 BTC are fake, we need to have a coordinated action to exterminate it, I want see the fucking BC to the moon, and I'm already annoyed with these fake sell walls.

If it weren't for people like that, BC would've never seen these prices (even 5000 satoshi)
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Thank you devs/community for that post! I'm so glad we are all on the same page! This coin will grow naturally and I'm happy to be a part of this.
Activity: 168
DO NOT DO A PUBLIC PUMP

Official statement from BlackCoin devs and holders:

For the past 55 days we have all been building on the next big thing, and a lot has happened. We went from a measly 500 sat price point to trading daily in a 40-50k range. Some people here seem to be nervous about manipulation by whales and other things, from 'less progression' and 'attacks on BlackCoin' as a whole.

If you haven't noticed yet. We are still here, we are working daily, a team of over ten persons, 16 hours a day, putting in a hell of an effort to get this coin beyond what it is currently, and with this team we have had many successes so far.

We have support from actual investors, that have, besides investing in the coin itself, given upwards of 50,000$ in support to projects that have either been done already are ongoing and releasing in the future. In the past day ALONE we have been added to BitCoinWisdom, to BitcoinBazaar and to Pock.io. We are sponsoring DogeCON SF and working hard on getting our name out there in the world.

Those that are impatient and want the price pumped: Stop.
Stop it with the instant gratification you guys all seem to be after. If you really want to get 'rich' or get a good profit out of BlackCoin then you WILL have to support it. Tell your friends, tell your neighbours. Build a product for BlackCoin, start convincing merchants that they need to add Coinkite to their mix.

Things you can do to help BlackCoin:
- Find new holders, convince your friends to invest in BlackCoin
- Add buy support to the current price. If everyone here instead of pumping the coin, adds actual buy support, AND KEEPS IT THERE, you'll see a lot more interesting things happening.
- Convince Merchants to accept BlackCoin, convince merchants to start using Coinkite
- Have patience.

A lot of things are coming in the near future:
- 2nd of May - KNC Miner give away starts
- Start of May - The first BlackCoinCard will be send out.
- The BlackCoin team will be visiting conferences all over the world
- Version 2 of the BlackCoinPool will launch.
- June 1st - Coinkite will add us.

We have a lot going on. Support us and help us build BlackCoin. You won't regret it if you do.

Also: If you have questions about BlackCoin, the devs, or anything related. Come join us in #blackcoinpool. You can speak with me, maarx, gritt-n-auld about anything you wish. We are honest, transparant and want to make this the best damn coin out there.

THANK YOU!!

The pump has been called off since the community has expressed their concerns.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 556
Thank you Soepkip.
Keep up the good work.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
DO NOT DO A PUBLIC PUMP

For the past 55 days we have all been building on the next big thing, and a lot has happened. We went from a measly 500 sat price point to trading daily in a 40-50k range. Some people here seem to be nervous about manipulation by whales and other things, from 'less progression' and 'attacks on BlackCoin' as a whole.

If you haven't noticed yet. We are still here, we are working daily, a team of over ten persons, 16 hours a day, putting in a hell of an effort to get this coin beyond what it is currently, and with this team we have had many successes so far.

We have support from actual investors, that have, besides investing in the coin itself, given upwards of 50,000$ in support to projects that have either been done already are ongoing and releasing in the future. In the past day ALONE we have been added to BitCoinWisdom, to BitcoinBazaar and to Pock.io. We are sponsoring DogeCON SF and working hard on getting our name out there in the world.

Stop it with the instant gratification you guys all seem to be after. If you really want to get 'rich' or get a good profit out of BlackCoin then you WILL have to support it. Tell your friends, tell your neighbours. Build a product for BlackCoin, start convincing merchants that they need to add Coinkite to their mix.

- Add buy support to the current price. If everyone here instead of pumping the coin, adds actual buy support, AND KEEPS IT THERE, you'll see a lot more interesting things happening.
- Convince Merchants to accept BlackCoin, convince merchants to start using Coinkite
- Have patience.

We have a lot going on. Support us and help us build BlackCoin. You won't regret it if you do.

Also: If you have questions about BlackCoin, the devs, or anything related. Come join us in #blackcoinpool. You can speak with me, maarx, gritt-n-auld about anything you wish. We are honest, transparant and want to make this the best damn coin out there.

This is why I'm in this coin.  Maturity.
Activity: 564
Merit: 500
DO NOT DO A PUBLIC PUMP

- Have patience.

THANK YOU!!
Activity: 51
Im getting really annoyed when you big investors always jump down everyones throat just because they make a comment on the price or volume being low. Get over it gents, this is what we are here to talk about ups and downs of the coin.

This coin is made by small fish like me, the lots of small fish that create equal distribution and buying power collectively. So when one is concerned about the lack of volume or price try and answer intellectually versus throwing a hissy fit. Remember 99% of investors do not give two shits about the coin and its developers. Oh you have announcements planned? Who cares. I wanna start seeing a rise in my investment. So I can eventually have an ROI.

Dont get my message twisted, I am supporting this coin I have bought in, my business has signs up, and i tell everyone of my friends to invest. But that is purley based on making a profit in the end, not being best buds with the devs or coin pushers. We are all here to make money. As such have every reason to get concerned.
Activity: 140
DO NOT DO A PUBLIC PUMP

- Have patience.

+10000

I'm completely agree with you soepkip. We don't need any pump, we have to support the project keeping your wallet always open with all your BC staking, and stop trading like whales...

Take it easy and relax, price go up naturally...

+1

if the pump goes to $100 I'm in
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
ok i think we can move on....

Activity: 17
DO NOT DO A PUBLIC PUMP

- Have patience.

+10000

I'm completely agree with you soepkip. We don't need any pump, we have to support the project keeping your wallet always open with all your BC staking, and stop trading like whales...

Take it easy and relax, price go up naturally...
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Black Whale Community Pump (4/25/2014 - 8 PM EST - NYC Time)

The BlackCoin community are once again about to make history!!! Never in the history of crypto has a community rallied together to pump the price of a currency in an attempt to break the control of unscrupulous whales!!! A global pump with hundreds of people working in unison will be nothing less than epic!!! We will become the "Black Whale".

On Friday 4/25/2013 - 8 PM EST - NYC Time we will begin buying massive quantities of BlackCoin to stop the blatant manipulation of some holders who are purposely suppressing the growth of BlackCoin. This community will pump over 300 BTC into the BlackCoin ecosystem to consume the low priced sell walls.

We as a community will have to pledge to each other to follow some basic guidelines.

1.) You will only trade on Mintpal @ 4/25/2013 - 8 PM EST - NYC Time.
2.) You will buy at market price and not buy on dips.
3.) You will not use this opportunity to sell off the coins you already hold.
4.) You will not sell any of the coins you buy for 3 days after the community pump.

I would like to formally ask the multi-pool operators to hold off buying coins for the next two days and join us on this epic event!!!

Iconic, I'm with you on quite a lot of what you've done so far, but this idea is not a good one. In theory it works, but all this will do is put more into whale hands in the end and burn the shit out of the littler guys who are trying to be honest and go with the flow.

Blackshield and silent donations for support buy walls is a good way to do this, an announced manipulation is not and will turn off investors, myself included.

Jump to: