Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 616. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
YAY! We got ADDED on www.bitcoinwisdom.com today! And on a side note. We are close to passing Litecoin in market volume!

wuuuhhh Party time! Wink where is the champange!?
Activity: 98
YAY! We got ADDED on www.bitcoinwisdom.com today! And on a side note. We are close to passing Litecoin in market volume!
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1010
Please ignore Stratobitz and jeffminer

thank you for your cooperation!

Ignore the person who accurately called the half price drop 6 hours before it happened.  

But make sure to look at the nice charts going up - ooooh!

Seriously how stupid u think people are posting this?

Actually I checked Stratos posts, he accurately called the dump too, and got reported for spamming! lol.

sorry but at least 2 of the people calling the prices are being deleted, reported and told to be ignored

do the math of whats happening here and watch out for those whales lol

Thanks Jeff. Sometimes I feel people only hear what they want to hear. Trading requires you to take emotion out of the game. MadMachine needs some help with that.
I mailed another 10 stores for Clothings and Merchandise to integrate BC via coinpayments!
I pointed out that BC for a payment reciever is Fee Free! (to the contrary for Paypal etc.)

Ignore the person who accurately called the half price drop 6 hours before it happened.  

Actually I checked Stratos posts, he accurately called the dump too, and got reported for spamming! lol.

sorry but at least 2 of the people calling the prices are being deleted, reported and told to be ignored

do the math of whats happening here and watch out for those whales lol

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
CAT.EX Exchange

They are Trolls,Wiseguys,didnt contribute to the community and Spreading FUD!

I think accurate price predictions are actually valuable to the community so people have the best information to move on.

If you yell the price is going to go down enough times, eventually you will be right.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1010

I keep quoting the same post over and over again. Everyone please believe me i am totes not a spamer

you totes a spammer. you mad bro, why you mad?

Dude that guy sent me a curse out over Twitter last night, just because I pointed out BC was about to take a big dip. Lol!

Jeez.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
just some whale put high sell order as always and buying lower. As always ^^
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Sell wall of 64btc at 40k. i think that he will try to push the price back to 30k.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip

I keep quoting the same post over and over again. Everyone please believe me i am totes not a spamer

you totes a spammer. you mad bro, why you mad?

I think accurate price predictions are actually valuable to the community so people have the best information to move on.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Join reddit!

SUB HERE: http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin

If you're not into Reddit, don't worry! It's very easy to get yourself started. Reddit is anonymous in nature, you don't even need an email address to create an account!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDW5yMbWd_E

Meet Blackcoin @ MadBitcoins

SUBSCRIBE UP!
Activity: 98
$400k from overtaking litecoin in volume today. Cheesy

http://coinmarketcap.com/

We either need to get Mintpal to add a BC/USD pair now so they can beat BTC-E on it and get ALOT of new traders.. OR get it on BTC-e now. I really can't see how they dont want to add this.. We have more volume then Namecoin/peercoin/feathercoin/novacoin combined..
Activity: 840
Merit: 516
$400k from overtaking litecoin in volume today. Cheesy

http://coinmarketcap.com/
Pepemo.vip

My Jimmies are rustled

yes they are

Pepemo.vip
No buy support at all. BC about to drop HARD!

Thanks to you we are growing more than ever. Your goal to spread FUD will not be achieved, why you even post in here haha.  Kiss

2.2 million traded today is not what i call lack of buy support. Not when its about to take the 2nd volume spot away from litecoin
Activity: 14

I think you're right, but it wont drop hard. It wil fall but bounce back. 30k-37k
Activity: 49

Thanks to you we are growing more than ever. Your goal to spread FUD will not be achieved, why you even post in here haha.  Kiss

Oh and because of you trolls i have made the news website. We had more than 1000 unique visitors in the first day. Well thanks to you people are leaving the forum here  Kiss
Jump to: