Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 615. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0
i think BC is here to stay. iv ignoring the markets. its  atrap that gets you and wont let go

Agree +1
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Writing to dispel society's myths.
why bc crash? i buy 20k ats 50k satushi
Cheesy

Give you a advice:

HOLD
i loss 2 btc
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip

this is altcoins, and you can expect 20-50% swings as they are the norm for high return, high risk markets.

Why are you surprised?

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Cheesy

Give you a advice:

HOLD
Activity: 294
Merit: 100

i currently accept BTC on my site aswell as Paypal - i would like to accept BC, aswell as other coins... is there a one stop shop for all cryptos?

im using Coinbase currently, and then send to Bitstamp, then to my bank .... is a bit of a chaw!

Coming from the Dogecoin community, you guys should really be pushing for Moolah (Moolah.io) to integrate Blackcoin into their online payment solution.

Instant conversion of crypto to fiat.
[/quote]

It does bc to USD, if that's what you mean, you can't trade ltc etc for bc yet.
Activity: 322
Writing to dispel society's myths.
I mailed another 10 stores for Clothings and Merchandise to integrate BC via coinpayments!
I pointed out that BC for a payment reciever is Fee Free! (to the contrary for Paypal etc.)

Good job!!! When you contact them here are some selling points to accepting BC and crypto in general.

1. No costly merchant account needed.
2. No lengthy approval process. You do not have to provide tons of documentation to start accepting orders.
3. Funds can be sent directly to your wallet.
4. Transaction fees are significantly less than accepting credit cards.
5. 0% fraud risk because you do not have to worry about stolen credit cards and charge-backs.
6. No ridiculous charge-back fees. 
7. Customers do not have to wait days to have refunds credited back to their credit cards, funds can be refunded and received instantly.

I can tell you from experience accepting credit cards is a nightmare for online transactions. Crypto is 100x better than accepting credit cards! As soon as merchants realize they can cut their fraud down by 100% by accepting crypto more merchants will start using it.

i currently accept BTC on my site aswell as Paypal - i would like to accept BC, aswell as other coins... is there a one stop shop for all cryptos?

ok! i will translate it, intigrate it into the form someone posted yesterday!(the one in German!Dunno the Username) I contact mostly skater,and Hiphop culture Shops because they use mostly Paypal and Blackcoin is....mhhh..........its BLACKcoin! you get it!  Cheesy

PayPal is horrible! I rather accept MintCoin than accept PayPal... Smiley You can ship an item, show proof that you shipped the item, and PayPal in most cases will still refund the customer!

im using Coinbase currently, and then send to Bitstamp, then to my bank .... is a bit of a chaw!

Coming from the Dogecoin community, you guys should really be pushing for Moolah (Moolah.io) to integrate Blackcoin into their online payment solution.

Instant conversion of crypto to fiat.

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
i think BC is here to stay. iv ignoring the markets. its  atrap that gets you and wont let go
Activity: 154
I mailed another 10 stores for Clothings and Merchandise to integrate BC via coinpayments!
I pointed out that BC for a payment reciever is Fee Free! (to the contrary for Paypal etc.)

Good job!!! When you contact them here are some selling points to accepting BC and crypto in general.

2. No lengthy approval process. You do not have to provide tons of documentation to start accepting orders.
5. 0% fraud risk because you do not have to worry about stolen credit cards and charge-backs.
7. Customers do not have to wait days to have refunds credited back to their credit cards, funds can be refunded and received instantly.

I can tell you from experience accepting credit cards is a nightmare for online transactions. Crypto is 100x better than accepting credit cards! As soon as merchants realize they can cut their fraud down by 100% by accepting crypto more merchants will start using it.

ok! i will translate it, intigrate it into the form someone posted yesterday!(the one in German!Dunno the Username) I contact mostly skater,and Hiphop culture Shops because they use mostly Paypal and Blackcoin is....mhhh..........its BLACKcoin! you get it!  Cheesy

PayPal is horrible! I rather accept MintCoin than accept PayPal... Smiley You can ship an item, show proof that you shipped the item, and PayPal in most cases will still refund the customer!

Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust

You know how everybody hates paypal but one of the biggest dreams of the crypto community is for them (paypal)  to start accepting cryptocoins. Smiley.
Activity: 168

Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
$400k from overtaking litecoin in volume today. Cheesy

http://coinmarketcap.com/

We either need to get Mintpal to add a BC/USD pair now so they can beat BTC-E on it and get ALOT of new traders.. OR get it on BTC-e now. I really can't see how they dont want to add this.. We have more volume then Namecoin/peercoin/feathercoin/novacoin combined..

I f you look at the volume page you can see that in bc case the pair bc/ltc is counted but not added to the colume on ltc side.
The same for bitcoin where only btc/ fiat is counted and the 1.8 mil from bc/btc is missing.

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I wonder how much of the volume are those who are just selling high and buying low. It would be interesting to filter out repeat traders.  Smiley
I know whenever I've sold, I've bought back a few mins or hours later at a lower bid.

I imagine a lot of the high volume is due to day trading which isn't necessarily a bad thing.  High volume is high volume it attracts the casual investor because of the buzz and it attracts even more day traders because they know that the coins moves and they won't have to tie up funds for too long.

Good job!!! When you contact them here are some selling to accepting BC and crypto in general.

ok! i will translate it, intigrate it into the form someone posted yesterday!(the one in German!Dunno the Username) I contacted and will contact skater,and Hiphop culture Shops because they use mostly Paypal and Blackcoin is....mhhh..........its BLACKcoin! you get it!  Cheesy
Activity: 532
No buy support until 33000. It's gonna be sliding back down for now folks.

Strato

Look at time. He predicted wrong. Could u gtfo now ? When he posted price was 37k and it havent picked to 33k.
Activity: 429
I wonder how much of the volume are those who are just selling high and buying low. It would be interesting to filter out repeat traders.  Smiley
I know whenever I've sold, I've bought back a few mins or hours later at a lower bid.
Activity: 168

YAY! We got ADDED on www.bitcoinwisdom.com today! And on a side note. We are close to passing Litecoin in market volume!

wuuuhhh Party time! Wink where is the champange!?
http://static.entertainmentwise.com/photos/Image/scarletmoet1.jpg

drink up Wink

Cheesy

ok, I think I'm gonna let this besides me and I'll come back in 2 weeks, when this coin will be at 100k.

I wish i could! cant stay away from it!  Wink
Activity: 406
40k again ?

ok, I think I'm gonna let this besides me and I'll come back in 2 weeks, when this coin will be at 100k.
Activity: 210
YAY! We got ADDED on www.bitcoinwisdom.com today! And on a side note. We are close to passing Litecoin in market volume!

wuuuhhh Party time! Wink where is the champange!?

drink up Wink
Jump to: