Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 617. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Please ignore Stratobitz and jeffminer

thank you for your cooperation!
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
STOP TALKING ABOUT THE PRICE, PUMPS & DUMPS, WHALES, SELLING, BUYING, WALLS, etc...!!!!

If you all would convert this energy into something usefull for Blackcoin maybe the price wouldn't be as it is now.

You surely have something against freedom of speech

No, you are free to say whatever you want in threads with speculation as the topic. We just request our topic remain on topic and not be abused by speculations trying to manipulate people for their financial gain.

On topic?  The topic is about Blackcoin. The price discussed was about Blackcoin.
So , people shouldn't talk about blackcoin prices, dumps , walls , buying and selling here as somebody suggested earlier?

What the hell is that? Let's change the name to redcoin or from BC to URSS.

+1 Cheesy the Black Reich

Yeh - yesterday I made a comment warning people a dump was coming, which it has already, and the comment GOT DELETED and i got totally roasted by a bunch of experts even a guy claiming to be a 'scientist' who new better because he had published 16 papers lol

So don't expect accurate information here - 1 guy with charts saying BC is going up can post all day yet one comment warning of the dump - which would have saved a lot of noob $ - was removed

Basically when you dig into this coin, its value is belief - if you believe hard enough, it will be the next Bitcoin and everyone will be rich lol - just dont mention prices, market, competitors, or actually anything that isn't part of the belief story that is the only thing holding this together at this stage

Noobs be warned

Hey neck, that was 16 world records in plasma physics not papers. I stand by what I said. If you are going to qoute me get it right. I didn't here no bell ring.

No need to defend yourself. Thats quite the accomplishment sir! I am a world record setter myself(in chess puzzle composition). The guy is total trolling you. There are lots of random people on here try to ignore the chatter. A few drops does not change the indisputable fact that miners buy almost .5% of the market a day. Once the price swells and BC approaches Bitcoins price people will stop laughing and realize whats really going on here. Faster, better, its the new Litecoin.

Actually, I gave an accurate prediction of the price movement, i.e. dump, which happened within 12 hrs, hitting low of ~27000  from 51,000 satoshi.  

Thats nearly a 50% drop in one day.

Maybe if my comments giving my (accurate and on-topic) BC price predictions weren't roasted and/or deleted, the new people might have saved a few $ by not buying at a peak at buy in feeling like they got a good price instead of watching half of it disappear the next morning, that is what I would expect from a 'great community', so why not act like it.

Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
So currently the price is at .182c/bc
And sellers can get .21c/bc
http://prelude.io/trade/usd/bc

Still those Mintpal lovers. 

That is probably the most f** up order book I've seen in my life Smiley.

Amount (BC) Rate Total (USD)
50.00000000 1.00000000 50.00000000 USD
50.00000000 1.50000000 75.00000000 USD
50.00000000 10.00000000 500.00000000 USD
7.78000000 100.00000000 778.00000000 USD
50.00000000 2.00000000 100.00000000 USD
50.00000000 20.00000000 1,000.00000000 USD
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1010
No buy support at all. BC about to drop HARD!
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
So currently the price is at .182c/bc
And sellers can get .21c/bc
http://prelude.io/trade/usd/bc

Still those Mintpal lovers. 
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1006
Some people from USA should go back to sleep and stop posting here. No one wants to follow you're pump&dump ... strasomething ..

Apart from that, there is a lot of good news today.

Blackcoin is like Luffy from One Piece, takes beating everytime, but come back even stronger, and stronger and ... stronger

"Don't mess with Blackcoin"  Cool
Activity: 532
Merit: 250

Doge is on bitcoinwisdom, part of cryptsy, but mintpal is not even on the markets tab yet. Brand new. Mintpal moving up in the world !

They totally deserve it for running such a solid site.

Solid side? Do you remember just what happened the last time bc was trading over 4000 coisn on Mintpal.
They solid website just froze and crashed like any other crappy exchange.

They are solid when they have 100 trades per hour , I doubt they can handle properly the volume cryptsy has.

Mintpal has more volume than Cryptsy...  Smiley

The volume is down for cryptsy right now but they have shown being able to support the volume doge alone had at almost 10 000 btc.
In case of a huge spike in volume and most importantly in number of transactions i trust them more than mintpal.

Not rly. I was trayding aurora/BTC and when It was ~3000BTC volume huge spikes and had to click f5 every minute or even 30 sec coz orderbook was broken. Mintpal isnt flawless but Imo its better
in defi we trust
another WOW for today

#BlackCoin now available to spend on https://pock.io  ! Retailers include #Starbucks #M&S #ASDA #Amazon and more! @DailyBlackCoin

https://twitter.com/pockiouk/status/458595928950444032

Hope did everyone skip past this post?

That is massive news!

It a relative new website , not a lot of people now about it...outside rank 500 000 as a website.
Plus it has that infamous .io extension so it's no wonder people aren't getting to hyped up about it.

I'm waiting for something better that it and I'm sure I won't have to wait that long.

another WOW for today

#BlackCoin now available to spend on https://pock.io  ! Retailers include #Starbucks #M&S #ASDA #Amazon and more! @DailyBlackCoin

That is massive news!

Let the morons sell. Less better for us Smiley I have 125k BC and made bank deposit to buy BTC and BC coz price is nice and I know in 2 ~1-2 weeks it will be 100% higher. Have u seen coin with 1 mil volume and 1 mil market cap ? I havent. We have TOP volume (#3 or #4 every day). I would be suprised If we wont be #4 in ~2 months (about 40mil market cap) and now we are only 13mil. This coin is too good coz we have nearly every day good news (sth new, new big vendor, new developement etc)
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip

Doge is on bitcoinwisdom, part of cryptsy, but mintpal is not even on the markets tab yet. Brand new. Mintpal moving up in the world !

Solid side? Do you remember just what happened the last time bc was trading over 4000 coisn on Mintpal.

They are solid when they have 100 trades per hour , I doubt they can handle properly the volume cryptsy has.

The volume is down for cryptsy right now but they have shown being able to support the volume doge alone had at almost 10 000 btc.
In case of a huge spike in volume and most importantly in number of transactions i trust them more than mintpal.

volume on mintpal has been greater then cryptsy for the last 2 weeks due to blackcoin. and last Monday it was about 2x as much. Cryptsy is old news. Get with the times, it's all mintpal right now.
in defi we trust

Activity: 168
Blackcoin on its way to 37800. Watch...

So besides predicting BC downward trends and talking about yourself in the 3rd person, what else do you do? You would seem more credible if you also made predictions on the upward trends. Your veiled attempts to try and seem as if you are providing "unbiased market analysis" is fooling no one here. If BC shot up to 100k sat today then what would you say?
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
another WOW for today

That is massive news!

Smiley

wow awesome!  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
Blackcoins headed on BTC-e 

Its going on BTC-e?

No. Disinformation folks.

Yes and no. 

It's what I believe will happen shortly.

legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1169
Эx, нe ocтaлocь бoльшe дeнeг, чтo бы дeшeвыми блэкaми зaкyпитьcя.
Boт тaк бывaeт (.
Activity: 196
another WOW for today

That is massive news!
ye they did smart and stopped showing orders way above price,

lol ppl cant see patterns. If it go a little down in a flash it will go higher so they wont be able to buy that low how they sold. I think price will be ~220-240k sat in may (about 0,90$ - 1$)
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1010
No buy support until 33000. It's gonna be sliding back down for now folks.

Strato
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
why is the price not rebounding yet? I hope this is not a new low price for good. Come on BC dont let me down.

because this world is not made for instant gratification.

Instant gratification has nothing to do with it bud. I already said im a long term holder, i just dont like it when my stock worth in a company is almost halved. Just asking is all, maybe someone would have more insight on the reason why. People get to defensive anytime anything is called into question.
Activity: 525
Merit: 500

Jump to: