Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 619. (Read 2509934 times)

legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1040
another WOW for today

#BlackCoin now available to spend on https://pock.io  ! Retailers include #Starbucks #M&S #ASDA #Amazon and more! @DailyBlackCoin

https://twitter.com/pockiouk/status/458595928950444032
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I told you guys how it would go Smiley just a day too early. Luckily i handled it good.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
Blackcoins headed on BTC-e 
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
BC recovers from a massive dump in very little time, not even BTC can do that...... a day's worth of dumping and BC starts to recover ground in no time.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
ALWAYS BET ON BLACK - Update 10

STRONG CONSOLIDATION IN PROGRESS .  TIME TO REGAIN SOME GROUND

This market can move very fast up and down.   I t seems that we are going to move beyond 40K and possible go back to test 45K and 50K.  I say this because we are expecting some good news but I am unsure as to how good they are.

To begin with we have been added to Bitwisdom:   https://bitcoinwisdom.com/markets/mintpal/bcbtc

So here is the current buyers vs. sellers position showing an increasing influx of BTC which can be seen in the before and after charts:

BEFORE:

AFTER:

That shows and net increase 175 BTC in going from 325 BTC to 500 BTC in the buy order book.  We dont know how much BTC is ready to jump on .. that is not shown in the order book.

Remember we will need something like 500 to 1000 BTC to break form the 50K resistance.

A strong recovery is coming...  we will see how this develops

Buy-Black

First real new altcoin after namecoin/peercoin/litecoin to be added onto Bitcoinwisdom! First coin of mintpal as well? #failBTC-e
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Nice analyses in general buy-black, but I wouldn't trust the buy/sell pressure charts if my life depended on it. The buy and sell walls in there are completely artificial and only serve the purpose of misleading traders. Price action speaks much more than fake bids and offers.

Agreed!  Wait on action!  But very possible new support due to news.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 556
Nice analyses in general buy-black, but I wouldn't trust the buy/sell pressure charts if my life depended on it. The buy and sell walls in there are completely artificial and only serve the purpose of misleading traders. Price action speaks much more than fake bids and offers.
Activity: 248
Merit: 250
Wow, what a groundbreaking coin.
Such innovation.

It is absolutely unbeliavable how it hasn't surpassed bitcoin yet.
Activity: 322
Well, I can say im very impressed with the ability to survive and recover from big sellouts this coin has. I haven't seen this beyond the big names (Bitcoin, Litecoin). We will see if this is a bull trap or not.
Activity: 564
Merit: 500
STOP TALKING ABOUT THE PRICE, PUMPS & DUMPS, WHALES, SELLING, BUYING, WALLS, etc...!!!!

If you all would convert this energy into something usefull for Blackcoin maybe the price wouldn't be as it is now.

You surely have something against freedom of speech

No, you are free to say whatever you want in threads with speculation as the topic. We just request our topic remain on topic and not be abused by speculations trying to manipulate people for their financial gain.

On topic?  The topic is about Blackcoin. The price discussed was about Blackcoin.
So , people shouldn't talk about blackcoin prices, dumps , walls , buying and selling here as somebody suggested earlier?

What the hell is that? Let's change the name to redcoin or from BC to URSS.

+1 Cheesy the Black Reich

Yeh - yesterday I made a comment warning people a dump was coming, which it has already, and the comment GOT DELETED and i got totally roasted by a bunch of experts even a guy claiming to be a 'scientist' who new better because he had published 16 papers lol

So don't expect accurate information here - 1 guy with charts saying BC is going up can post all day yet one comment warning of the dump - which would have saved a lot of noob $ - was removed

Basically when you dig into this coin, its value is belief - if you believe hard enough, it will be the next Bitcoin and everyone will be rich lol - just dont mention prices, market, competitors, or actually anything that isn't part of the belief story that is the only thing holding this together at this stage

Noobs be warned

Dude if you don't like it here then don't post here.  Some aren't playing the minute by minute game.  I bought in at 6700sat on 4/11 this coin was at 9500-9700 now it's at 43k in a little over a week.  I know people got burnt but that's part of this game.   Do I think I will be a millionaire  off of this or any coin NO!  Do I think I will make a nice amount of profit YES!!  So for real if you don't like the coin then leave .  Cause to many people like yourself have your own agenda.    This coin is going to have crazy ups and downs but it always falls higher then  it was and to this point that's a FACT!! So go to other places to give your wisdom cause most of us don't want to hear it!!
Activity: 238
ALWAYS BET ON BLACK - Update 10

STRONG CONSOLIDATION IN PROGRESS .  TIME TO REGAIN SOME GROUND

This market can move very fast up and down.   I t seems that we are going to move beyond 40K and possible go back to test 45K and 50K.  I say this because we are expecting some good news but I am unsure as to how good they are.

To begin with we have been added to Bitwisdom:   https://bitcoinwisdom.com/markets/mintpal/bcbtc

So here is the current buyers vs. sellers position showing an increasing influx of BTC which can be seen in the before and after charts:

BEFORE:

AFTER:

That shows and net increase 175 BTC in going from 325 BTC to 500 BTC in the buy order book.  We dont know how much BTC is ready to jump on .. that is not shown in the order book.

Remember we will need something like 500 to 1000 BTC to break form the 50K resistance.

A strong recovery is coming...  we will see how this develops

Buy-Black
Activity: 308
My Blackcoin price prediction:
The price will either go up or go down. Pricing will fluctuate and change everyday. Some people will sell and some will buy. That's my prediction.

haha so good  Grin

and people complain about the price change.

well I made good money buying fro the people with weak hands that dumped just below 30K and selling it sorry but 10K sat marking you can make
some real good $$

that's also one of the possible causes plus BC is the one coin you can do this because it has so much liquidity and volume
I invested in bc because it has a lot of usefullness compared to other shitcoins.  10 second confirmation. that's the fastest coin on the market. Perfect for mom/pop shops.

https://bitcoinwisdom.com/markets/mintpal/bcbtc Holy fuck it seriously is on Bitcoinwisdom!
Activity: 168
Yeh - yesterday I made a comment warning people a dump was coming, which it has already, and the comment GOT DELETED and i got totally roasted by a bunch of experts even a guy claiming to be a 'scientist' who new better because he had published 16 papers lol

So don't expect accurate information here - 1 guy with charts saying BC is going up can post all day yet one comment warning of the dump - which would have saved a lot of noob $ - was removed

Basically when you dig into this coin, its value is belief - if you believe hard enough, it will be the next Bitcoin and everyone will be rich lol - just dont mention prices, market, competitors, or actually anything that isn't part of the belief story that is the only thing holding this together at this stage

Noobs be warned

But you also failed to mention the almost immediate rebound. BlackCoin is the only coin I know of besides Bitcoin that can have a 20k + sat sell off and rebound in less than 3 hours. You obviously forgot that part....
legendary
Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044
STOP TALKING ABOUT THE PRICE, PUMPS & DUMPS, WHALES, SELLING, BUYING, WALLS, etc...!!!!

If you all would convert this energy into something usefull for Blackcoin maybe the price wouldn't be as it is now.

You surely have something against freedom of speech

No, you are free to say whatever you want in threads with speculation as the topic. We just request our topic remain on topic and not be abused by speculations trying to manipulate people for their financial gain.

On topic?  The topic is about Blackcoin. The price discussed was about Blackcoin.
So , people shouldn't talk about blackcoin prices, dumps , walls , buying and selling here as somebody suggested earlier?

What the hell is that? Let's change the name to redcoin or from BC to URSS.

+1 Cheesy the Black Reich

Noobs be warned

Hey neck, that was 16 world records in plasma physics not papers. I stand by what I said. If you are going to qoute me get it right. I didn't here no bell ring.

No need to defend yourself. Thats quite the accomplishment sir! I am a world record setter myself(in chess puzzle composition). The guy is total trolling you. There are lots of random people on here try to ignore the chatter. A few drops does not change the indisputable fact that miners buy almost .5% of the market a day. Once the price swells and BC approaches Bitcoins price people will stop laughing and realize whats really going on here. Faster, better, its the new Litecoin.
Activity: 210
I invested everything in this but now I can't even buy a decent pair of calvin klein underwear xD
but still ain't gonna panic sell... I just don't give a f if I lose everything, if it goes up good, if not well... fuck it... sux 4 me...

Yeah right.

You always just get a few chances in life and most of the time you won't even notice them or you just missed the train. I think this is one of the opportunities crossing our path. Even if the chance is 1% for success, it's still better than the lottery.

Just wait a few months and then come back. Dont watch day trends when you are all in for something..............
Its called people wanting to daytrade..
Long run this is going up. Bitcoin will be above 1000 dollar as well. But in the mean tie it has big ups and downs
Activity: 140
Well it was fun while it lasted. Good game everyone

I know!!! It sucks that I wasn't able to get in while the price was cheap. It took too long for BTC to transfer  Cry Cry  ... now the price is a little too high for me again. So I'll let the big boys buy it up now.

If u want to make few %, I would buy even at ~38-40

lol 38-40 way too high, you must be new to the pump n dump game

Actually now, about half hour later he would be on ~10% profit. Not much but that means few %.

Jump to: