Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 620. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 284
Merit: 101
wow... is the party still going on?
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
I invested in bc because it has a lot of usefullness compared to other shitcoins.  10 second confirmation. that's the fastest coin on the market. Perfect for mom/pop shops.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
STOP TALKING ABOUT THE PRICE, PUMPS & DUMPS, WHALES, SELLING, BUYING, WALLS, etc...!!!!

If you all would convert this energy into something usefull for Blackcoin maybe the price wouldn't be as it is now.

You surely have something against freedom of speech

No, you are free to say whatever you want in threads with speculation as the topic. We just request our topic remain on topic and not be abused by speculations trying to manipulate people for their financial gain.

On topic?  The topic is about Blackcoin. The price discussed was about Blackcoin.
So , people shouldn't talk about blackcoin prices, dumps , walls , buying and selling here as somebody suggested earlier?

What the hell is that? Let's change the name to redcoin or from BC to URSS.

+1 Cheesy the Black Reich

Yeh - yesterday I made a comment warning people a dump was coming, which it has already, and the comment GOT DELETED and i got totally roasted by a bunch of experts even a guy claiming to be a 'scientist' who new better because he had published 16 papers lol

So don't expect accurate information here - 1 guy with charts saying BC is going up can post all day yet one comment warning of the dump - which would have saved a lot of noob $ - was removed

Basically when you dig into this coin, its value is belief - if you believe hard enough, it will be the next Bitcoin and everyone will be rich lol - just dont mention prices, market, competitors, or actually anything that isn't part of the belief story that is the only thing holding this together at this stage

Noobs be warned
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Look at the Volume on Coinmarketcap.com, we are already catching LTC
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Any word on when the new Wallet will be available for OSX?
Activity: 84

I believe that this rises BC to a new level. Well done to all involved parties !!!
Activity: 140
STOP TALKING ABOUT THE PRICE, PUMPS & DUMPS, WHALES, SELLING, BUYING, WALLS, etc...!!!!

If you all would convert this energy into something usefull for Blackcoin maybe the price wouldn't be as it is now.

You surely have something against freedom of speech

No, you are free to say whatever you want in threads with speculation as the topic. We just request our topic remain on topic and not be abused by speculations trying to manipulate people for their financial gain.

On topic?  The topic is about Blackcoin. The price discussed was about Blackcoin.
So , people shouldn't talk about blackcoin prices, dumps , walls , buying and selling here as somebody suggested earlier?

What the hell is that? Let's change the name to redcoin or from BC to URSS.

+1 Cheesy the Black Reich

WE are huge!  Grin  look at the BC volume! maybe end of the day we beat litecoin!
Activity: 238

Beautiful Charts!  This is really great!   Go Blackcoin GO!
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Well it was fun while it lasted. Good game everyone

I know!!! It sucks that I wasn't able to get in while the price was cheap. It took too long for BTC to transfer  Cry Cry  ... now the price is a little too high for me again. So I'll let the big boys buy it up now.

If u want to make few %, I would buy even at ~38-40

lol 38-40 way too high, you must be new to the pump n dump game
legendary
Activity: 1457
Merit: 1001
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
My Blackcoin price prediction:
The price will either go up or go down. Pricing will fluctuate and change everyday. Some people will sell and some will buy. That's my prediction.

And to add to that - you will either make money or lose money.
The price will either go up or go down. Pricing will fluctuate and change everyday. Some people will sell and some will buy. That's my prediction.

ahahaha Cheesy i hope your right!  Wink
Activity: 308
Merit: 250

Nailed It.
Activity: 196

About the most accurate prediction yet.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500

I think you may very well be right!
Activity: 122
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Jump to: